Another New Celebrity Thread

>Another New Celebrity Thread

and may as well add YouTubers too I guess

Just imagine her as your mom.

no more kids or repeat of the same pics this thread ok herman?

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>That moment that you realise that

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

aka herman the guy who lives with his parents in the united states

now thats what u call cringe...

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

Love imagining her jumping on my cock in bed.

Or in an action scene...

>cringy samefag

not this ugly bitch again user

> being this mad

She just looks so soft... I'd love feel her motherly love...

Is this youtuber fuckable? I fap a lot to her.

oh look everyone, it's the average cunt

>feets

mhmm

wow great comeback, faggot.

don't see why not

Looking at her hot eyes and face while I'm fucking her pussy woukd be awesome

Ok good I thought i was the only one who see her fuckable.

I'll keep an eye out so my dad doesn't catch you fucking her.

calm down herman, you're vagina is showing

not again with you sucking each other off herman....

>you're

Oh Herman, please don't bother to study basic grammar. It's so much better when you act like the retard you truly are.

Would pust her on her knees and doggystyle her asshole so roughly

The fuck would you think that for?

let's lift up those arms and hold them and lick her bald smooth pits

Oh God... I bet she'd love that. And I'd love to watch...

wrapping those skinny legs around you, she'd be so tight

Banging her ass so hard making her boobs jump forward and backward.

>herman projecting his retardation on to others

sorry herman it does not work that way especially with you gaying up the thread talking to yourself
what the fuck are you doing you autistic faggot?!?!

She looks so hot getting fucked by your big cock...

Idk I thought no one woukd find her hot. What do yu like about her?

kek

you're a sad waste of effort herman, another false conspiracy theory.

Just drink bleach and get it over with, no one's gonna miss you

>inb4 herman replies to himself about sucking another mans cock

Clearly good cleavage and a nice face. Seems alright. Any other YouTube chicks you fap to?

Would put her on missionary position while fucking her pussy so hard to see her hot face expressions of pain.

Female Schwarzenegger ?

how tight would her little pussy be?

>herman calling other people herman to divert the attention away from his autistic faggotry

shouldn't you be replying to yourself about sucking cock?

post pics of hot celebs...take your gay roleplay to kik or something you faggoty fuck herman

Classic Herman tactic of calling others autistic when he himself suffers from downs syndrome

Still a sorry sack of shit Herman, just waiting for you to get that thick tasty bleach swirling down your throat....

Fuck her good and hard, user!

Yeah I guess so

>herman thinking that if he uses multiple devices and posts at the sametime one with his faggoty roleplay and another with a comment pretending to be a herman hater that he can divert attention away from his autistic roleplay

sorry herman everyone knows its you faggot

I love watching Mom commit adultery with total strangers...

he lives on Sup Forums in celeb threads its an open secret that everyone knows he has severe autism his name is herman (not even joking) when he has had brief clear days as he calls them he stated on here that he lives with his parents (he is like 60 something) and has split personalities and posts random celebs having circle jerking sessions etc even posts kid pics etc kenzi and G and jj and a few others....a janitor employed by the website called him out many times explaining to people that he basically samefags the entire thread talking to himself etc .... he thinks its just one guy and a big conspiracy against him etc ...cringy as fuck to watch....u usually can spot when he makes a thread when he posts a random celeb to start it off then posts a shity celeb ie taylor swift etc with a >best celeb next to it then proceeds to samefag the thread etc ....

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones
(plus underage celebs who he posts then samefags talking to himself saying how pure they are etc then replies to himself being "lewd" describing how he wants to fuck them then replying to himself again telling himself not to be lewd "she is an angel etc" then repeating the last few steps the entire thread)

just a head up to u guys its all the same guy...he samefags like a motherfucker using multiple devices

he is also a regular poster on Sup Forums and /mpl/ and starts most /trap/ threads

herman she isn't your mother you autistic fuck

only bleach can save you now

Jenna marbles fapped so many times to her

She will be fucked so hard to hear her moaning getting louder.

Mmmm. Since this thread has devolved into faggotry and trash talking you got kik?

Will you cum inside her or on her pretty face?

Don't forget her user

>gay herman detected

needs to be more public pics of her for us

yeah my kik is hermie60cocklover

Checked. Waste

Definitely inside of her asshole

>Marinafag =
>kenzifag
>arifag
>tayfag
>selenafag
>stutterfag
>pedofag
>g-fag
>elle
>jordyn jones

what a waste of quints

Name doesn't exist user

Who?

kek

herman a thread you will LOVE

He isn't the same user with the pics. I don't have kik

fag

mmmmmm
mommy even looks good there

pedo herman just go here and fuck off

She is called SSSniperwolf

You should get it man. Perfect example right there of why it sucks to do so here

And now im as hard as a rock

>pedo gif poster

Who?

basically he wants to have gay roleplay with you

pedo gif poster

what herman? you are admitting to being a pedo?

lay on top of her and cover her and pump her

>herman in full autistic pedo melt down

shut up herman

>he posted a pedo gif

Moar

>herman is a pedo and regularly posts pics of children like kenzie, jordyn jones and samefags how he would abuse them

FTFY herman

Herman is this some new autistic meme of yours?

>pedo gif poster
Fucking pedo

bestes jewdess