What did Sup Forums think of the evil dead remake? One of the worst pieces of trash I have ever seen

What did Sup Forums think of the evil dead remake? One of the worst pieces of trash I have ever seen

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GeLBg8tUsts
youtube.com/watch?v=iOyOhW3YtOc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

While watching it I had to pause it and take a break due to being so frustrated with the characters

She was a qt tho

It's pretty good by modern remake standards, senpai. It's nowhere near as good as the original films but it had some impressive practical effects and I really like that they came up with a new protagonist instead of recasting Ash.

If anything i appreciate their use of practical effects and gore.

You just don't see that shit anymore.

Evil Dead 7.5/10

Don't Breathe 8/10

The needle scene gets me every time

I think it was pretty good, its basically Evil Dead 1.

They played it a different way, played it serious but kept the gore. There was no way they could get the charisma of Campbell but it was still fun movie.

evil dead 1 without a sense of self awareness like the original

7.5-8/10 remake.

As a time capsule the original is untouchable.
As a movie, it's pretty bad. All the "comedy" people talk about is all unintentional.

The ending is pretty metal.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeLBg8tUsts

If they did that another asshole would be like this shit is exactly the same as the original. So suck a cock and enjoy the original instead.

they dont have to do it the same

it was pretty good (though i don't remakes).
loved the practical effects though.

Gore effects were terrific. Pretty good overall. It's basically what the original film was trying to be.

I enjoyed this scene

youtube.com/watch?v=iOyOhW3YtOc

The effects were fucking trash, it was all fake CGI shit.

The movie was alright but I remember that one half black/white chick being really hot. Race mixing done right.

That tagline is bullshit, and did nothing to improve my expectations.

I did kinda like the movie, though. It was well made and some of the effects looked pretty damn good. But it lacked the two things I love about the original ED movies: the moments of surreal horror, and the balance between horror and comedy.

So I didn't think it was great, didn't love it, but didn't hate it either. Didn't feel like a soulless, unimaginative cashgrab like the Elm Street remake.

it was pretty good. probably prefer it to the original but ED2 surpasses it by far

Hated how the ultime evil was a scrawny little skellington girl hobbling around the place playing hide and seek. Also how the deadites were just masochist zombies making cricket noises.

Other than that it was pretty great. Also nice Ash post credits.