Yo I thought I was the nle person who said cunt nugget

Guess not

NEW ZEALAND IS GARBAGE

This sums up my day.

How about yours?

Hey garbage user.

hi guys it's dave, dave is back.

No Dave's not here man.

I want to insert my fingers into someone's asshole. But here's the thing, I have muscle spasms so I don't want to make spaghetti of your bowels and waste. Please help me avoid this horrible mess what are my first steps of avoiding this.

It's bound to be better than whatever country you're from mate

Valium?

Chingland, it's like new Tokyo but we have fireworks and shit. Sometimes pedestrians bust out to a spontaneous ninja fight (Have to watch out for the chop-chop-sticko wielders)

Plot twist: user is from NZ.

Didn't work. I've resorted lately to taping a tennis racket to my elbow, it helps balance things out but my girlfriend thinks it's weird. One time we got caught by my friend and now every time i see him he goes "You want to play tennis with **** "

I want to twist your plots please. Come find me.

sup homos - remuera reporting in. how's life in the shittier parts of the country going?

LITERALLY FUCK OFF YOU CUNT BREATHING NIGGA SLASHER

Brown and smelly?

SO SICK OF THIS SLUT, literally I want to rip all her hair out and sell it to doll makers. I also want to harvest her internal bodily fluids to sell to the blind elderly as medication.

LIKE YOU, YOU MAORI MORI,

fucking sheep fuckers

Yeah well, I'd fuck your aunties stray penis too if you weren't so heavily sucking it fucking cuckanuscockus, choke on lego and then regurgitate it and shove it up your asshole.

fuck all you coconut islander oonga boonga loin cloth fucks

GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD AUSSIECUCK! THIS IS AN AMERICAN BOARD FOR AMERICANS ONLY FUCKO! TRUMP SIGNED EXECUTIVE DECISIONS BANNING ILLEGAL CYBER IMMIGRATION! YOU CAN NO LONGER DANCE ACROSS OUR VIRTUAL BORDERS AND COMMIT ACTS OF IMMIGRATION TERRORISM! FUCK RIGHT THE HELL OFF BACK TO YOUR THIRD WORLD SHITHOLE COUNTRY'S CYBERSPACE AND STAY OFF AMERICAN WEBSITES!

calm down quercy it's just a meme

Im fucking David you nigger get your shit right motherfucking nigger-dipping sex slave.

Who's this slut, got one of your anus?

No, Dave's not here man.

Her** But you can post yours too if you want.

>sex slave
jokes on you i'm a virgin

t. pic related

You don't know who Lacey is?

what mate i swear down you fuckig kiwis make 0 sense, id fucken like to see you say that to me in person faggot..

u for'real dave has been here this the start

No, D a v e ' s n o t h e r e man.

#nodave

Finally back in Dunedin. Three days in Oamaru is enough

Daves definitly not here in Greymouth

chill out presto, got snort some cheetos and drink your mountain dew peacefully.

Im fucking dave guys fuck I am here everydae wot evenm\

Who's dave? never heard of a dave

try being stuck in Oban your whole life

hey

Anywhere that is not America is garbage. Non-Americans are subhuman scum.

we're going to invercargil sometime soon, lets do a bluff meet kek

Dave reporting in

Worked at church hill for a while

SIT DOWN NIGGER I AM DAVE.

we can try but it will never happen. i've been trying to organize a /nzg/ gangbang for years but everyone always pussies out

Don't you DARE reply directly to me! You subhuman Non-American filth! You have no right speaking directly to a superior life form such as an American! Who in the fuck do you think you are, you cave dwelling Australian nigger? You speak to me again like you are people and I will personally come to your cesspool that passes for a country and kill your entire nigger family

can you faggots stop forcing the dave meme. it's not even funny and it's never going to be a thing

T.dave

fuck you bukkake-slurpees. Go munch down your cum drenched snow cones #dave

>dave meme
fill me in bruh i been afk for a few months

I AM FUCKING DAVE YOU FUCK SERIOUSLY FUCK OFF

How much is Dave paying you to do this? I'll double it.

got to:
>settings
>filters and post hiding
>hide all posts with the word dave
>thank me later

please leave dave alone, he is a legend and will replace everyone including id.

but david is everywhere and everyone. you cannot escape the truth

you sound poor and are potentially a McDelivery driver. Do they even have that in your village?

Won't that hide your post telling people to hide the post, resulting in a catastrophic paradox that implodes the universe?

Fucking aced it baebaeboy Nah we still weaving our baskets for dem nuggets

Best to let Dave be, he is a god in himself. #dave #david

fucking dave the threadkiller.