So what are you up to Sup Forums?

So what are you up to Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

kat.cr/stellaris-galaxy-edition-v1-0-0-2-dlc-bonus-content-multi7-fitgirl-repack-selective-download-from-1-1-gb-t12570421.html
kat.cr/stellaris-hotfix-1-0-0-to-1-0-2-rezmar-t12587513.html
kat.cr/stellaris-dlcs-zip-t12578038.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what game is this?

Stellaris

stellaris

>rapid breeders
kek

Is it worth $40? Or should I wait for a steam sale?

Is this similar to Civ at all?

It looks fun. Not sure if I should download it or go to sleep.

Stellaris

>not disgusting

mods are deleting stellaris threads now

Wait for Hoi4 man. D-Day can't come soon enough.

My problem is that it takes forever to tech up in this game and that many empires around you are way too strong (fleet power and technology).

>Is it worth $40? Or should I wait for a steam sale?
Oy vey Amercia.

buy a key off steam and activate on steam, everyone i know did that, its almost 50% off

I just want to support those brave Somalian refugee programmers working at Paradox

Living up to the stereotype I see

I located Sol in the territory of a military isolationist Fallen Empire. Preparing for the solar crusade now.

Master of Orion 3. Great game trust me.

In its current state, it's lacking overall. I think it's supposed to be a mix between Grand Strategy and 4X, but it falls short in both categories.

- In terms of 4X, there's not a thing you can do other than either expand or conquer.
- There's no such thing as single-city or low-planet count progression.
- There's no victory conditions other than military or expansionist (which will almost assuredly require military to get the required amount).
- There's nothing like a wonder
- There's no real interaction between galactic species, no spying, infiltrating, espionage, and the majority of races won't do anything with you beyond allying or accepting research deals that benefit only them because they're unilaterally behind you in tech.
- Due to carriers not existing and all the related fighters/bombers that do fit in specific slots on battleships/stations not working properly, there's literally nothing to the combat beyond "is he heavily shielded / armored / point-defended" and do you have the counter. Bland and uninteresting, no way to get ship information for other empires either to see what they have, it's just "Battleship".
- There's nothing CK2-like about families / interactions other than some genetic research which extends leader lifespans.

In short, it's less interesting than EU4 in space, and its about on par with Firaxis' Civ5-in-Space for quality and lack of features. It's still pretty fun either way, but it could be so much better.

>tfw cucked out of own empire by second race
>tfw barely holding on by restricting their travel and the resources on their planets via slavery

I made space America.

They are even worse in reality

Just be sure to buy the inevitable expansions and DLC goy.

>not keeping your free gun with you
This is how shoahs happen.

Aren't you safe in the promised land?

This is a good point.

We're never safe here. Terrorists never die, they just take a break. There will be a war every 2-3 years for the rest of my lifetime.

It's weird how mods keep screwing with my ship portraits.

I'll be sure to donate to the next Shoah fund drive here, my Semitic friend.

Yes very good...

Also the UI seems very nice at early-game, but as you progressively get more and more stuff, it sucks very fast. Fleet management is straight up horrible, if you want to split a fleet, you get a small window where you see like 5 ships at once. If you click on one to put it into the new fleet, IT SCROLLS BACK UP. Now imagine using this for a 200 ship fleet.

Same for the ship design, can't sort the designs, can't select which design to upgrade to, auto upgrade does stupid shit sometimes, but that's to be expected.

You can only manage 5 planets yourself, any more oyu have to delegate to the AI, else your monthly money income is decreased. The planet management AI is bad. Can't really say much here, it just sucks.

And as you said, the interaction with other empires is even more bland than in the civ series, and that's saying something. Never expected paradox to drop the ball on that part, good thing I didn't buy it.

>Israel
>safe
WEW.
Palestinian children are trained from birth to kill and murder, if you get into the wrong taxi as a jew (e.g. Arab driver) you will never be seen again.

I think it will be modded to hell and those things that are lacking will be added later I reckon. At the moment It's a fun introduction to the style of game, time just vanishes when you start playing though.

>implying palestinians exist

what?

>DLC
can be unlocked by editing .txt file

STEAM BANNED

the goyim know

Pirate it because after 10 hours ( the lat 4 - 5 hours will be a waiting game with nothing happening ) you're going to uninstall it.

Don't get me wrong it's 10 worthy hours, the game races, events are very polished but the AI is retarded and the interface is a psychological warfare.

>Just Jew Things

This is what I used fellow merchant - I would still go with these as they have tens of comments, reviews and ratting - while newer ones that are all-in-one have negative ratings, and very few comments presenting problems.
+ it worked for me with two installs

kat.cr/stellaris-galaxy-edition-v1-0-0-2-dlc-bonus-content-multi7-fitgirl-repack-selective-download-from-1-1-gb-t12570421.html
kat.cr/stellaris-hotfix-1-0-0-to-1-0-2-rezmar-t12587513.html
kat.cr/stellaris-dlcs-zip-t12578038.html

This game reminds me of spore

so much potential, early game is so interesting and then it just falls flat midgame and lategame

Thank you my fellow late night pirate.

>tfw my entire fleet is locked out out my territory because of borders
>other races are so unwilling to trade that the rate automatically goes to -1000 even if i were to offer them hundreds of minerals just to have open borders
am i missing something? even in places where i have an embassy they still refuse to trade

Just use pcgamesdownloads man. MEGA links and all.

maybe theyre xenophobes, or maybe its just shitty AI

The AI is just godawful and will barely interact with the player on any level.

Straya is abbo-chong protoss

pic related