Anyone from James Cook University?

Anyone from James Cook University?
Would you recommend if or not?

Up.

Bump.

I'm interested in Marine Science btw.

Goup.

Wasn't bad 17 years ago. Lots of tight teen pussy and girls from the country. I was to fucked up to remember much about the actual education aspect.

Go.

Lol. What department did you attend?

And what are the perspectives?

Bump.

Up.

Bamp.

Upup.

Up.

Bump.

Goup.

Not bad thought.

I graduated from there. I liked it

Bump.

Why?
And what department?

Department was medicine, health and molecular sciences back then.
I liked the smaller uni. Had everything you could want.
After graduation got a job out the door. Great time there too

Thnx man! Wanna attend Marine Biology Department. Do you know - is it good or not?

It's great! So many international students flock to it... not a good chance of employment afterwards though sorry... there is a lot of competition

Depends on the degree, if you are doing IT like I did, then you'd better be ready to go through 5+ startup pitches for assignments

Oh crap.
And what the department with more chances of getting a job after?
Btw, do you have an e-mail of FB profile? /b is not about speaking y'know.

Is it easy to find the job after graduation?
I'm going to have a Master's Degree there so want to measure my chances and not to waste money.

Up.

Up.

Bump.

I was studying education.
It wasn't bad. It seemed reasonably well organised. I lived off campus.

Got a job of your dream after graduation? :-)
And is there any reasons to obtain Master's Degree in Australia? (I'm kinda 'outsider')

Yea but I ended up fucking hated teaching. I work for the railways now.

Hope you're doing well now pal.
Btw could you tell me why all of the Australians do hate NZ and it's people? I've got 9 AU friends and the all do.

We dont hate them, its more like a sibling rivalry where NZ is the retarded fuck up excuse for a little brother. Its not their fault they are a bunch of worthless fuckwits. Its a nice place to visit though, its just a shame it is full of cunts.

Seriously, we dont hate them, we just act like we do. If we are overseas and see a kiwis getting shit put on them we are the first to jump in to defend them.

So true. It's a massive part of aussie culture to roast people, and you roast the ones you love the most. Except for pommy cunts we genuinely hate them

I loled.

Well, pommies are literally your ancestors. If you here them, you hate your history.

So am I

James Cuck university is either for chinks or faggots. which one are you?

yeah man
call me and ill tell you

Chick faggot