Sup Forums im a big fat lazy fuck who barely earns any money. How do i make myself change this

Sup Forums im a big fat lazy fuck who barely earns any money. How do i make myself change this.
How do i make my apathetic brain pay attention and start doing something. How do i commit to being a not disgusting fatass person.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCBIt1VN5j37PVM8LLSuTTlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

Fuck up and stop looking for a shortcut.
End of the day if you like being fat, sad and poor that's your choice.
That's on you.

Ain't no one guna help ya, so help yerself faggot.

Or stay in your comfort zone and stay how you are.

im not looking for a short cut, i asking for the opposite im asking for how people mentally make themselves commit to change

Get of the damn internet I'm telling you. Call your provider and cancel your plan.

Then

but how fap

Go stand in a mirror and think about how much far you are willing to push yourself to escape your current life style.

Or think about how doing nothing is why you are like that.

literally any progress to change your lifestyle is progress no matter how small hoe.

i get so focused and distracted by mundane shitfor days at a time, i don't know how to control my brain to be self aware of this, so my intentions sort of get lost in a cloud of autism

Just do it. I mean really, get yourself out of the fucking bed and go outside, in the city, meet new people, have fucking fun, make friends. No risk no fun you know.

>Its my brain
>Not me
>Blame my brain

Well really its up to you, there is no "how do I?" you just do it, it ain't fun but it'll pay off.

Or wait until you hate yourself enough to do something about it. But by then ya will prob have some sorta health issue that you will have to live with as punishment

the thread is asking how do i make my brain commit, i know it's my fault, doesn't change the lack of willpower i have. I want like a old ninja sensei or some shit to just smack me silly and inspire me. Perhaps im being a stupid cunt.

You talk and have interests just like my best friend. I'm actually convinced you're him. What city do you live in?

i can assure you i am not him
i have no irl friends

I'm assuming you're not stupid, so you know what you "need" to change. Usually the problem with change comes in one of two ways:

1 - You see a lot of things you need to change, so you don't get started because you will never achieve 100%
2 - You see a lot of things you need to change, but don't know where to start

Advice to solve #1 is do *something*! Staying in the same spot will yield nothing, so whatever small thing you do will improve, even if it's 0.0001%. Focus on what you're doing to improve, not what's missing.

For #2, I've heard the best place to start is where you spend most of your time: your bedroom at the PC, the living room in front of the TV, whatever. Organize it, then clean it. Make a plan if needed. Try splitting into small work batches, like "today I'm gonna organize my desk".

Those are my advices. That comes from a lazy, fat guy who hates to do anything physical, but is slowly but surely finding it's way.

You fkn don't dude. You run that shit around the block until you're to fucked too. If you get desperate enough your cunt arse will find a soloution.

>How do I make my brain do it
>If only my brain would help me
>Its my brain.
>I don't have willpower
>I want someone to make me do it
>I want to be inspired

literally just do it is the only advice. Anyone who does it just does it then it becomes routine.

Nicer way of putting it. Any progress is progress.

my problem is I'm a hermit who make enough money to get by via the internet. I think my change will come from finding rl friends. If i can figure out how to do it, but i think your 1. point might be relevant, i fantasize about being super thin and attractive so i think i let the fantasy discourage me because it seems to unrealistic to even try. Because if I just became healthy but not model level good looking i'd probably feel like i accomplished nothing.

Improvement Pill channel:

youtube.com/channel/UCBIt1VN5j37PVM8LLSuTTlw

I don't agree 100% with the NoFap thing, but other than that there are some nice advices there.

You're clearly not ready yet. Hit rock bottom and you won't even think about it.

Choose to.

it be nice to avoid it
that's why i wanna get ready before it's too late

You know the problem and what needs to be done. Why are you still whinging about it? Dooo eeeettt

No change will come till you make it happen.

Used to be fart tard myself, was like over 20 stone, I am more stretch marks than skin. Hated myself so much one day I started lifting n trying to improve myself every day.

>Known that stretch marks never go away
>Know I will never be fit
>Haven't slept in 2 days
>Just finished work
>Gym in an hour
>Anything is better than being how I was before

So do it already

Are you Anthony?

i wish you were here so you could slap sense into me those words felt really nice tho

im not your friend user

take a large amount of psychedelics

1. Choose a marketable skill or trade like coding, animation, video editing, management, sales, web design, marketing, even plain old mathematics or entrepreneurship if you're so inclined (though you'll want some money to start with). etc. All things you can find resources for practically everywhere online, or you could easily hop into a reputable college and start learning, and there are much more than just these to choose from.

2. Say fuck everything else, find a resource or video course that's easy to get into and start doing it. Put on some music, do anything that helps you concentrate, try things out, see if you like it even a little bit. If not, move on to the next thing that might interest you.

3. Start associating rewards with doing work, kind of like training a dog. If you're a fat fuck, force yourself not to eat that twinkie until you get something meaningful done in your chosen skill. It's stupid but it works. If you find something that works for you, the reward may turn out to be just doing the thing itself, that's the best case scenario and puts you far above other wage slaves in life, plus it will eliminate your apathy in the long term.

4. Build a portfolio from the projects you complete to prove to potential employers that you actually know what you're doing. This will prioritize you over fresh graduates with no practical experience in your field.

5. Get hired.

5.??????

6. Profit.

I used to be a lazy nihilistic fuck like you, then I said I need to take control of my life before it's too late and just started something. I was always fascinated by coding, so I learned the fundamentals, got into JS/Python and other useful web development skills, started and FINISHED projects to put into my portfolio, positioned myself in front of every employer I could find, and now I'm not the NEET wasting away in some shitty apartment at 26 I thought I would end up, though to browse Sup Forums on a daily basis I must still be pretty autistic.

become a cop or security guard and be a sexy chubby man in uniform. the world needs you

Well, OP, you're on the right track. You've admitted that something is wrong in your life but identifying the symptoms isn't going to help with treatment.

Why are you fat? Disgusting? Poor? Apathetic? Unmotivated?

Once you established the cause and concluded on a diagnosis, then can you arrange a treatment plan for yourself.

You have to know what you want yourself to be, what's keeping you from becoming that and how you're going to solve that problem. Often it's a behavioral pattern or patterns in an individual's life that is/are a primary cause of their condition.

But usually, its almost always discipline. Most people of poor condition have poor self-discipline. That's where goal setting comes in.

Set a goal. Not too hard and not too easy. Something reasonable and set out to achieve it. Now just as you needed to find what was causing your problems, you have to also map out how you're going to achieve this goal. Once you've got that down, stick with it and continue making further goals as you get your ball rolling.

How old are you?

im in the same boat. i live with my grandma my bank account is -40 bucks and im about to get kicked out. i have a job interview tomorrow and if i dont get it im probably gonna end it all. is there a way to stay hopeful? or should i just accept the fact i contribute nothing to society and off myself?

I'd say before you off yourself, look at all of the options still available to you. The fact that you can access the internet alone puts you ahead of the vast majority of losers with no hope left, and it's probably the most valuable resource you can have right now. No amount of advice will help you if you're not willing to put some faith into yourself.

First, realize that ONE interview probably won't work out. Find something in demand that you could easily learn in your spare time and do that, then put yourself in front of every possible employer even if they're out of your city. It'll work out man, but you have to try, consider ALL of your options, and do everything possible until there's nothing left. It's not over until you stop breathing, and things can change faster than you'll ever realize if you apply yourself. A year or two of struggles is worth spending the rest of your life productive and happy, remember that. Put stock in yourself before anyone else and don't let someone who's not you dictate what you feel if it doesn't make sense. It doesn't matter that you're not in the best place right now as long as you're doing something to change it.

theres a cream you can buy to make the stretch marks white and less noticable dont remember the name but ive used it it works

You've made it clear that all of your choices have been terrible. Whatever you want to do. Don't do it. Do something else. This is how you start. You think I want to go to work? It fucking sucks. If I was you I just wouldn't show up.

Get away from all of the enablers in your life. Everyone around you that doesn't give you shit is poisonous to you. They feed your shitty choices.

>pol
Ha