So what if we're "cucked"?

Maybe not all of us see being tolerant of other human beings as a bad thing? Maybe we owe it to the former colonies to provide equal opportunities to them? The narrative on Sup Forums must change, we are proud of what Britain is evolving into, it is the future and we are leading the way as we have always done.

What the fuck

Hahaha youre a faggot

Do us a favor and kill yourself

i shouldn't feel pressured into letting every tom dick and harry into the country because hundreds of years ago we introduced culture to a bunch of savages.

I didn't know Maddox was British...

Protip: Human nature has not changed and all you're doing is facilitating the colonisation of your own nation.

When the new majority takes the reins of power by democratic mandate and sheer demographic power, they will take with them all the powers and privileges that the current majority reserves for itself. That's just human nature.

Wow nice proxy m8.

You always wonder whether it's just a harmless autist shitposting, or if it's actually shills trying hard to earn their 0.05€ per post.

t. Abdul

Agreed, I'm a #ProudCuck I love it when Ahmed rapes my wife and daughters. It's so gross that there are people out there who aren't tolerant like me

If you care about people other than white people, you are a KEK :^)

you are hashtag DELUSIONAL

I absolutely support your right to cucked yourself. Have at it. But you don't get to make that decision for everyone else.

That's what's happening now and it's unsustainable politically.

Holy shit had a back and forth with that chump a few days ago. Holy shit I'm sure I remember him being funny in the late 90s...

He had less than zero bantz.

We are not making the decision for everyone else. London is a trend setter, it always has been and we have proudly just elected our first Muslim mayor. This is the future of the world, all inclusive and peaceful. You all want a piece of this pie and don't worry, you will get it eventually.

Or maybe you can take your libturd opinions and stick them up your bbc-gaped asshole.

Le cuck meme. Treating Muslims with dignity and respect, treating them like fellow human beings is hardly "being cucked".

Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.

Let me tell you about Tower Hamlets, East London.
>it's a sharia zone
>CCTV literally everywhere, and in peoples homes
>Street checkpoints (sharia police search you for alcohol and drugs)
>all women under 29 years old have 11pm-6am curfews
>your home gets a monthly searching (by sharia police)
>TV licensing is just half price if you're a Muslim (double the price for non Muslims)
>sharia police search anyone who steps off public transport
>our Muslim women aren't even allowed to speak in public without being granted permission
>all metal cutlery is banned
>all plates and dishes are banned
>instead we use plastic cutlery and paper plates

We're also practising a form of Islamic communism within our community, and it's working.

This is the same guy who made the thread apologising for the British Empire earlier, isn't it?

I am tolerant to human beings. These things coming into Europe are sub human though.

spoken like a true cuck

>, we are proud of what Britain is evolving into, it is the future and we are leading the way as we have always done.
I like you Britain.

I'll behead you last.

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʷᵃˢ ᵖᵃᶦᵈ ᶠᵒʳ ᵇʸ ᴴᶦᶫᶫᵃʳʸ ᶠᵒʳ ᴬᵐᵉʳᶦᶜᵃ, ᵃ ᶜᵃᵐᵖᵃᶦᵍᶰ ˢᵘᵖᵖᵒʳᵗᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵗʰᵃᶰ ᵒᶰᵉ ᵐᶦᶫᶫᶦᵒᶰ ᵍʳᵃˢˢʳᵒᵒᵗˢ ᵈᵒᶰᵒʳˢ⋅

Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the I'm With Her 2016 PAC Social Media Outreach Program brought to you by Goldman Sachs Inc. NYSE: GS $159.48 -$1.94 (1.20%)

return the monies only for it to be restolen again former colonial masser