ITT: We post band members who were obviously fucking one another

ITT: We post band members who were obviously fucking one another

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CThyUIuvW4M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Japandroids guy seem so fucking gay for each other. Are they actually unironically gay or just Canadian?

youtube.com/watch?v=CThyUIuvW4M

these two

Kevin and Belinda

Could they make anymore obvious

both

Its common knowledge that Ringo Starr was considered the Beatles 'boy toy'

look at the regret

why did he do it Sup Forums?

naaaah
no doubt

E V I A N

Someone post the pasta

Bass and drum from talking heads

lol

I've got a cock, you can ride it if you like

I reckon Moz probably tried, but Johnny wasn't going in for those backdoor shenanigans

sounds feasible desu.

this picture makes me so hard

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged

Kevin is known to be THE most hung guy in shoegaze, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Bilinda's pussy.

they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Kevin barely able to force it past the knob, and Bilinda moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Kevin's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria...

Bob Mould and Grant Hart were definitely fucking in the early days