Would you rather:

Would you rather:

1) Let your ex hit you in the balls once

2) Have to send her a nude that she can blackmail you with?

But I don't have an ex.
I fucking knew not dating was worth it, checkmate, OP!

better to have loved and lost as they say.

I can honestly say even tho we broke up I gained a lot of good memories to look back on

Kicked, but she wouldn't dare, she knows I'd fight back

Send her a nude, she wouldn't blackmail me.

If someone wants a dic pic she just needs to ask
There is no way to blackmail me with it because I'm fukkin proud of my cock

Can you really say it's better when you have to either be hit in the balls or be blackmailed?
Seems more like I'M the one laughing now. Ha ha ha

Sorry Sup Forumsro, in this scenario you are a submissive bitch. Not only do you not fight back, your hands are above your head, you ask her politely to do it and thank her after. Still going with kicked?

That's sweet

Not a dic pic, a nude. Full face and everything.

I'm glad you're proud but I wouldn't want that shit in the hands of my ex I don't think.

Well, that's the whole point of would you rathers. They aren't supposed to be easy. And obviously in the hands of your ex carries certain weight to it because it is a strong possibility they are angry at you, etc...

Nah, Send her a nude. She'd delete it or something, and If your game revolves around she will post it out to the internet or something, it's not like I'm in highschool where that'd devastate me and my life. let her post it around, hell even in girlish garter belts and such, not that big of a deal to me honestly

fair enough. I take it she would kick you pretty hard then?

99% sure I'd be sterile if she did

lol she dislike you that much?

How could she use it against me?
It's not worse than a normal pic of my face she would have anyway and the worst thing I could imagine is that she posts it all over the Internet with my name attached

>lol
We broke it off pretty poorly. She asked one thing of me if we broke up, and that was to not instantly be with someone else, or drop her for someone else.
I was getting tired of her tumblr crap of 'woe is me, I have PTSD from when you broke up with me 2 years ago' So I ditched her ass, found a new girl that very same night who I'm happily engaged with now.

Ahh, I can see how you'd fear her then.

I can't imagine a good break up tbh. My ex and I broke it off pretty agreeably, but it was always like we were courting a stage 5 nuclear meltdown Chernobyl level disaster lol.

Happy engagement tho

I had an ex where the break up was pretty seamless

I was going to break up with her and I had a feeling she knew and she took me to the middle of a forest and we sat there and talked. Hell I thought she was going to do it herself, but found out she can only do break ups over phone and not in person from the 3 hour long conversation we had. Once we ended she even offered me to go with her to Canada to live out our lives.
next day I call her to do it over the phone and she tells me "that we already did" and proceeds to hang up the phone and I haven't spoken to her since
>mfw I didn't mind

>shows pic to friends
You a whore, we not gay, put it away
Maybe get some no homo compliments on dick after
>shows pic to mom
You a whore, don't Do this
>shows pic to grandparents
You a whore, don't do this
>shows pic to boss
Why are you showing me this, go away or I call police

Send her a nude.

After all. I still have a bunch of her old ones too.