Have you ever seen anything that's legitimately disturbed you?

Have you ever seen anything that's legitimately disturbed you?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=f90_1501116572
youtube.com/watch?v=nTsmDdpd3wY
forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/
youtube.com/watch?v=EiseiAIH8FM
youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pic related?

Waking up 3 in the morning because of a cold, went upstairs to get a drink and seeing clothes on the ground that belonged to the man that fucked my dads wife

no
SHUT IT DOWN

when i was like 8 i was disturbed by a gaping anus

liveleak.com/view?i=f90_1501116572

This exact scene from flapjack

Geiger Counter

Story time x3

Your moms vagina.

>x3
That's supposed to be "times 3", not some godawful emoticon.

Cbf writing out a log story on phone but my dads wife kicked dad out, told everyone that they were fighting too much and he needed to go away for a week then she fucked a family friend

Fuck you my mom has a great pussy

Yeah, interracial couples.

Not even the original poster but shut the fuck up cunt you're trying to hard to be witty

>dads wife

Ease down, lad, no one's trying to be witty. You strike me as a very self conscious person.

Yes?

>to hard
kek looks like you didn't try hard enough

Do you mean mom or stepmom? That's a really odd way to phrase it.

>trying on Sup Forums

BLECH

Im purposely not calling her stepmum because she's a slag and i dont consider her anything but a slag

>pretending to be retarded
guess the joke's on me

I'm sorry, user. If it makes you feel any better, you'll still be in your prime when she's old and dried up. You can taunt her about how her life is coming to an end.

Theres a picture of a dudes eye shopped with a lotus seed, that creeps me the fuck out everytime I see it

True she's run out of town for the reason of us never being able to see my little brother so if i ever see her again legitimately going to spit on her face

Radiation is creepy in its own way but there's no reason you should be that bothered by it. Grow a pair, buddy.

When the Mountain fights the Viper in Game of Thrones.

I dont know why.. i lurk rekt threads constantly.. id even say i enjoy them.

And this is fake... but still.. it haunted my dreams for weeks. Im over it now.. but it was rough. It seriously messed with my head. nightmares and shit.

I've once seen and touched an alien ship. I was 14 and I'll never forget it. Told nobody because of obvious reasons, but it entirely changed my perspective of the world.

same

What bothers you the most about it?

That I'll never see it again, or be able to find out more about it.

Uh can you give us a description

Fuck man, i dont know.

The part wear he pushes his thumbs into the guys eyes, and the dude is letting out a bloodcurdling scream, and then explodes his head explodes.

Its not even a realistic situation, and again, its acting. I've even seen it before, movies, games, but never did it bother me. Never does anything still bother me. Horror movies are boring unless they have a great story behind it.

That scene played, and i was jaw dropped. And that night, and for 2 weeks after, i had nightmares about it., and even found myself going over the scene in my head repeatedly during the day.

Who knows. But like i said, im over it now, it didnt do anything to me when i rewatched the series before the new season started.

It was on the countryside and I've only seen it for around 30 seconds, it was about the size of a football field, long and wide but about the height of an adult. I only noticed it when it was floating above me and when I touched it something fell onto my head and I passed out. It was really really black. Like not any black you'd imagine, it was a pure black floating shape. It was also a little warm, but not burning hot, even though when I touched it it burned my finger.

When I was a kid I caught a lizard by the tail. It was probably about 20cm long. As I picked it up it dropped its tail (apparently its a normal defence thing for them). I was left holding a writhing tail. I could see all the white ligament things around the outside expanding and contracting as it moved, and the bones in the middle start to slip out as it constricted. To this day, probably 25ish years later the thought still makes me feel a little sick.

iiiii get it. the father is still on the picture. thats spoopy man.

My taxes

The Grifter. Nightmares still fuck me up to this day.

youtube.com/watch?v=nTsmDdpd3wY

>Horrifying.

As a child I saw a guy get crushed under a car next to my home. Freaked me out a good bit.
Over it now though.

I have terrible Trypophobia. I'm afraid of clusters of small holes. it sounds retarded but if you Google Trypophobia I bet some of you have it

That Garfield thread last night messed me up.

Yes. This appeared out of nowhere on my phone

Explain

You've just been Spooked by The Spookerer
Bad luck indeed OP

You scared of cheese?
What about bread?

Topkek

>Trypophobia
www.ranker.com/list/find-out-if...trypophobia-/brian-gilmore

You mean like this?

when i was a kid i was walking uptown from swimming lessons and saw a man jump from a building. selfish piece of shit leaving his mess for others to see & cleanup.

Trypophobia is a very very very very very very rare thing...

Just because a pic online is kinda creepy doesn't mean you have it.

Trypophobia is on everyday things... Nets, bread, Cheeses... I doubt you have it unless you freak out at bread and such.

>I have terrible Trypophobia

You don't have shit. You just don't like pictures of irregular holes and are revulsed by them...most of which are photoshopped. I doubt you've ever been diagnosed with a phobia from a professional psychologist and you probably don't even understand what the criteria for a phobia really is. I'll bet you're just a generally uninteresting fellow who throws around the word "Trypophobia" to make people think you're unique and interesting. Protip - you're probably not. Fuck off with this meme.

I once watched a guy smash both his arms trough double glass up until his shoulders. When he pulled them back he ripped open both of his arms.

I stepped back a little as i watched how buckets of blood would just spew out of his many many cuts at the rate of his heartbeat.

He even tried to fight a guy direcly after but he was probably feeling to weak. Eventually his friend tried to but his belt around one of his arms and they took of. Didnt read anything about a guy dying in the news so he probably survived.

forum.deathaddict.com/threads/man-is-flayed-tortured-and-has-his-throat-slit.3911/

How would do know

FUCKING THANK YOU!
im sick of people saying shit like that
"durr 1 of those 99 things looks doesnt match and i dont like that, welp, guess i've got OCD, imma go tell my pedophile mates on the 4chins about it"

Finally someone fucking says it. Trypophobia isnt fucking real but everyone and their mother has it now

When I was little, I loved tractors, so I ended up watching a vhs from John deere. I thought it would just he about the tractors.
It turned out to be a safety video, and it showed real videos of injuries, like a guy getting his arm pulled out of its socket after it got stuck in an axle

Not disturbing as much as most scared I've ever been.

I've got a real Phobia...Not like Trypophobia, I'm severely scared of water...

Like Baths, showers, and pools(Sometimes) are fine. But even thinking about going into water that's not of those 3 causes my whole body to tense up. I was once pushed into a river, you've not seen pure retardation like how I must've looked

Get striked.

youtube.com/watch?v=EiseiAIH8FM

yeah that video of the dude with his hands and feet cut off and they shove a machete in his mouth and try to cut his head off with a box cutter. ive seen tons of gore but that one kinda stuck with me

I think the one of the little kid being beheaded by the cartel is far worse

fuck ! are you from Minnessota ??

yes, there was a gif on a rekt thread with a guy in front of a green screen, he tore his face off and underneath was a weird creature with a pointed maw and black eyes, i never could get that out of my head.

Thanks user been wanting more videos from this other than shitty 5 second clip of the incident.

Finding a half decomposed floater in the creek where I lived at 11yo. That wasn't even the messed up part. It was finding out a week later that that was one of my classmates father that went missing a month or so ago!
We knew that his family was in ton of financial shit but we didn't know it was that bad. Apparently the guy hung himself upstream but used shitty rope so it snapped and his body fell in to the creek.
That was 20 years ago, still can't go near that place...

yes I actually am afraid of bread fuck you. I have been diagnosed it with a doctor. I'm not one of the self diagnosing faggots. I was actually in denial until a legitamite psychologist told me

I can't reveal anything about myself

Mother has always worked in hospitals, and because of where we're from she got a lot of wounded US military personnel. I saw horrible burns, amputated limbs, torsos that had been torn apart. It doesn't really bother me anymore though.

Gore threads/websites, then I started to enjoy them.

Thanks Sup Forums

I once witnessed a guy get shot from a sawed-off shotgun in a middle of a street. Two minute walk from a police station too. That was pretty terrifying.

for real? I grew up in the hood and seen a guy shot twice in the chest

Yep. Fun fact, I thought I lived in a good neighborhood. And also not in America, so guns are not that easy to come by. On the other hand it explains a shotgun - weapons you can keep and buy legally are either for hunting or for biathlon.
Are shootouts on the streets as normal in the hood as news and movies make it out to be?

New Jersey.

Reading about the Brazen Bull shit fucked me up for weeks

Niggers and liberals.

Having my world turned upside down the first and only time I had a paranormal experience on my family's farm. Used to be one of those assholes who always had to find some scientific reason for any paranormal phenomenon and doubt/mock anyone who claimed to have seen anything paranormal. One evening when leaving our older brothers camper, my younger brother and I were walking back to the trailer we lived at and it started storming out of nowhere. Since the van was parked nearby, we just jumped in and decided to chill and wait for a break in the storm. While waiting I saw a tall white figure glide 50 feet away from our left to our right straight into our grandmother's trailer. I remember feeling a sense of intense, bone chilling fear followed by dread, like I just saw something I shouldn't have seen. It felt like almost witnessing a crime that you know you were going to be killed for later. At the same time I asked my brother, 7 at the time, if he just saw that he started screaming "yes! Oh my god what was that?!" And instantly I knew I hadn't imagined it. As a cocky 16 year old who was 100% certain shit like that was made up and/or explainable, having my world turned upside down like that is pretty much the most disturbing thing that's ever happened to me. I still don't believe every person who says they've seen ghosts but I don't dismiss it as impossible either. Seeing really is believing.

Idiot climbs upside down in cave and dies:
youtu.be/WaIoXN-7FjM

I don't know why this messed me up but it did. I genuinely have nightmares about this

What?

My father did that once. In the Azores there are tunnels (melted by liquid hot mag-ma) that are barely shoulder width. My young father was apparently insane because he decided it was a good idea to climb through these small tunnels.

fuck that

Sissy.

Your father did that once? He died once?

He obviously didn't die, user. But he did crawl through those tiny ass tunnels. (I didn't actually watch the video I just saw the thumbnail, so I assume that's what this is about).

The toilets at school and public places are so loud they are quite disturbing.

You can actually lose your pair to radiation. I'd rather by called a pussy by a radioactive Chad than become a radioactive Chad

its not that bad
they just cut into a guy with a machette
the deffinition is shit and its recorded diagonally with a phone

Fucked with me I've seen a lot of f*****-up things on the internet but the way the guy was reaching for his face that wasn't there with no hands I didn't know humans could withstand that much suffering without going into shock or dying truly wish you didn't watch that video

Knowing how real this really is?

Drove my jeep way up in the rockies to shred some fresh powder. Go in unmarked part of woods. Board for about half a mile until I realize that the mountain is moving behind me. I speed up a little but it was no use. I got swallowed up by the avalanche. Luckily I was only a few feet from surface so I crawled out no problem. The real problem was that I am now lost. My jeep is likely under the snow somewhere. It's getting dark and getting colder.
Continue?

Jeez how could the problem get that bad?

Meh. Worst thing I ever saw was this webm of a dog with living maggot looking bugs crawling through its skin, absolutely disgusting. (Dog was alive too)