I want to commit sucide, BUT I WANT IT TO BE MEMEY. Like, really funny...

I want to commit sucide, BUT I WANT IT TO BE MEMEY. Like, really funny. I also want to put memes in my suicide note so that noone cries/they cry while they laugh. Memes have made my life better, and I now wanna sacrifice my life for memes.
Please help me. Suggest suicide methods which will be memey/anything to do before a suicide which would be memey. (Includes this post)
Also this is not a fucking joke. I am gonna Livestream my death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA
youtube.com/watch?v=fzCpkuHpJZg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm gonna take the bait to tell you your autism knows no bounds.

No, the best thing to do is to leave in your suicide note that you're a pedophile. Tell everyone you know, and tell them that you hate them. Really make them hate you AMAP, so they won't miss you when you're gone.

>>>

This is not bait. I am being serious. If you will help me out you will have a suicide meme. Isn't that a good enough chance to take? Some of your knowledge and time for a nice new meme?

anybody who says they will livestream should start the thread off with a open stream, because ITS ALWAYS A JOKE. This one for sure, summer fag with a meme addiction got caught sniffing his brothers cock while he slept and now thinks hes man enough to become a killer bahahaha

Maybe you could kill someone famous with a cosplay and then kill yourself. (Bonus point: shout they catchphrase before leaving)

An hero?

Say that Slenderman made you do it. It's been a while since he's been in the news.

I don't even know whether ill need to Livestream it, because the world will find out anyways
. This is a good idea but it's difficult getting near someone famous

Don't put anything in your suicide note that's meme worthy.
What you want to do is, in your last will and testiment: put to live stream your funeral, to post it on Sup Forums, and have prepared statements that your family/relatives will read at said funeral. Also a videogame tournament on twitch where players will play games of your choosing to win shit from your room. Obviously ask to be buried with your computer, and ask to be proped up at it in your grave/coffin, giving a thumbs up. Be sure to blow your brains out and have an open casket.
Be sure to post your address here with pastebin of last will/testiment so that Sup Forums will harass your family to deliver.

How about this:
I write a note which states that niggers and kikes and nigger kikes and LGBTs and feminists are destroying the world, and then go Allahu akbar but just kill myself and not anyone else?

Well go to a famous celebrity concert. Go up stage (in cosplay). Kill the person. Shout catchphrase using the mic. Kys.

Dubs will choose what your family/relatives say in their prepared statements**

well you said you would, set it up pussy, what do you care. you honestly think the world is going to notice you die? haha i bet barely 10% of the people in your TOWN will hear about it, you special snowflake haha. our lives are no different with or without you, unless you livestream it and actually do something worth remembering

Dress like a faggot, go to saudi arabia. Livestream

This.

This is gold. But I do not have a gun. Suggest something else. Also my body would most probably be burnt.

Pawn off some of your/your parents technology, buy heroin, overdose from that. And/or get a helium tank + tube + gas mask.
Heroin OD feels like drowning, yet heroin is blissful (might as well do it once before death) + heliun od is quick. Combination = blissful and quick.

OP the best joke on the world would be for you not to kill yourself

don't do it

Pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=JwfNASlfkbA

Write PEPE was here on the wall in front of you and have a laptop with just Pepe everywhere, nothing but a hard drive full of pepe

>Implying I want a painless death
I would be ready to go through any sort of pain, it just has to be memey. And doable. Do tell me to slice myself into half from balls to head because that I can't do. But don't tell me something that's too common either.
I'd rather not be on drugs (because they'll blame the fuckin drug) while dieing.
I want to be high as fuck on weed while I die though.

Shut the fuck up. It's up to me what I do with my fucking life. It's my life, I have the right to take it.

PS on your door is a pools closed sign due to niggers and stingrays(who both have aids)

So....will this really work? Just asking for a friend.

Yes it will.
Like I said earlier, should I include the threat of nigger and kike and feminist and lgbt takeover of the world in my suicide note?

>memey
>memes have made my life better
>sacrifice for memes

i'm sure theres a suicide subreddit somewhere

yes with a nude from that black cunt from gass busters 2016

>painful suicide
No, doesn't work - out of the times I've tried to kill myself, I've chickened out when cutting my wrist open, or hanging from a door knob.
Heroin/opiates/opiods dull pain, making a more painful death much more possible (ie slicing your stomach open, setting yourself on fire). Overdosing on stimulants can cause your heart to explode if you want painful.
I highly recommend trying heroin (even smoking or plugging of snorting) before death, cause, why not? Even if not to OD, just nod off while inhaling helium. And during, put a bottle rocket/fireworks in your anus with a long enough string so you die right before or after, then anus 4th of july celebration extravaganza!!!
PS autopsy will reveal drugs in system but not a lethal amount, therefore not cause of death.

Yeah, it works, people used it in assisted suicide. Also try drugs before suicide, what do you have to lose at that point?

Those are too easy - let dubs/trips decide what your parents/family/friends have to say in prepared statements at your funeral. Livestream funeral.

youtube.com/watch?v=fzCpkuHpJZg

you got 88 dubs HA thats an idea though drive into a wall at 88 miles per hour like in back to the future

If I would ever commit a suicide, I would hire 6+ hookers for a night, then depending on what poison I could get my hands on, I would take it in middle of orgy or if I find slow acting one, I'd take it before it. Dying in the middle of 6+ naked women would be the best way to go

here

I'm mainly suggesting outrageous things since this is Sup Forums and likely a bait thread.
I don't endorse suicide, but drugs are fun. I understand the appeal for 15 minutes of fame to livestream to have meaning in life, as you're lacking direction/purpose - and depending on how outrageous it is, you might be turned into a screenshot, greentext, or webm. Kind of a shitty way to be remembered though, as no one will remember your name, just whatever silly jpg file name someone renames your webm into.
Seriously, if you hate your life so much, become a sex slave, drug addict - hit rock bottom first. Experience back packing across USA while intoxicated on cough syrup if you have a death wish. Or you could actually try to improve your life, and do something meaningful than becoming an Encyclopedia Dramatica or a Know Your Meme page.

TL;DR get high off hard drugs, become a sex slave, travel america by foot (shit even make a youtube, or blog, or write a book based on travels) -- least before you kill yourself.