Ohio state fair ride malfunctions

Ohio state fair ride malfunctions.

youtube.com/watch?v=3QV_zTsmr1Q

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JwwxGUMA9Vc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3869782/Tragedy-Australian-theme-park-four-people-CRUSHED-death-Thunder-River-Rapids-water-ride-flips-over.html
sfgate.com/news/article/Bizarre-Coaster-Accident-Kills-Hayward-Man-at-2992233.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Smash racists!

Holy shit

Thats not a ride fucking up thats some retard who put the rides too close

ITS THE END TIMES! THE END TIMES HAVE COME!!!!!

No you fucking autist. look again. The fucking carnies don't maintain their shit and when it reached the bottom of the swing one of the seat mounts broke loose.

>smashing your legs into concrete at 35 mph

not fun

here's the aftermath vid, broken bleeding bodies @ 0:25

youtube.com/watch?v=JwwxGUMA9Vc

Yeah it was the one with the fat bitch in it. In the 6-second video that shows the accident, you can see her gracefully flying around afterward.

OMAGAAAD
OMAGAAAAAAD
OMAGEUDNESSS

Why is it that whenever something like this happens the police are more concerned with keeping people back than actually helping the victims?

Maybe because they are police and not fucking medics?

Police have medical training.

EMTs are on their way. Police need to keep the niggers away so the EMTs can do their job.

Some police have medical training. Most police have basic first aid training. All police have a responsibility to secure the scene.

not in Ohio

It's not the police's responsibility provide medical assistance. Fuck, they don't even need to protect citizens since protection isn't their role, enforcing the law is.

Oh yeah I forgot, most american police forces are trained to kill you not help you.

and thats why i dont ride carival rides or go to any state fair

Only trained to shoot on running niggers

Medics won't come into the scene if the victims are surrounded by a belligerent crowd.

Link to video?

>Medics and police looking for reasons to not do their job

to keep dumb nigger bitches screaming ERMUHGOD over and over from recording this shit

a medics job isnt to die on the way to who they are supposed to help, its make it and help the victim.

secondly, hes partially wrong. its usually the police who wont let the medics on scene if they think they are in danger

Edgy

All these rules, no wonder Americans die so easily when accidents happen. Your emergency response is slow and stupid just like your country.

>every cop runs to try to help as if they're paramedics
>Why is it that cops never prevent the crowd from uselessly getting close to gawk at the tragedy, preventing those who know what the fuck they're doing, with the equipment they need, being able to actually reach and get the victims out?

They could have used more cops to keep people the fuck away, because some bystanders with good intentions but fuck all knowledge are shown in that aftermath video carrying a girl with possible spine injuries over their shoulder like a bag of mulch and twisting her head every which way like a retarded chiropractor.

But, no, crowds aren't an issue during an emergency. More the merrier, I say.

hahahah same

>cant think of the simple logic behind this

violence breaks out? the cops and the crowd duke it out? who do you REALLY want to still be standing regardless of which side wins. hint: i havent mentioned said group yet in this post

gotta keep the retarded niggers away

fuck thats like my worst nightmare

lol theres a incident at some rollercoaster park where some guy jumped a fence and ran under one to get his hat, and it was one of those open legged rides and some lady ended up kicking the dude so hard in the head it killed him and broke her leg

imagine the rest of the rollercoaster ride with a broke leg flipping around like a rope, shards of bone puncturing any part that bends like a inside out pincushion

>violence breaks out in a emergency situation

Nice logic there ameridumb

When i was at the state fair last week. I went on the ride called vertigo which basically lifts you 140ft in the air while your strapped to a chair spinning in a circle the whole time your going up and down. I was thinking....if this chain thats hooked to my chair happened to break, I would get launched so far. that impact would hurt ever fucking bone in my body. plus you know that you would tense up really bad before the impact it worse

>violence never breaks out in an emergency situation

#rekt

damnit... so close to trips

adds to the fun ;)

Too bad there is no video of that incident in the UK a few years ago where the water ride dumped the people into the belt that carries the pod things

Based on the simulation from the court case the people got held against the belt and it ground up their bodies and ripped them apart. In front of their children.

fucking niggers, has to get his lucky nike nignog cap

Is there a report on it?

That was in Australia

death by heavy machinery makes my skin crawl

post more carny accidents im fapping to this

i know me to, hold me user!

fucking christ

our state fair is here for two weeks. it makes me think. they just come in put all those rides up so quick. i know there mostly professionals but even the best screw up every now and then. especially with how fast they go up i wouldnt be surprised if they missed a bolt here or there.

>blame the weight of the rider instead of the people who put it together
your daddy a carnie, boy?

ohh yeah

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3869782/Tragedy-Australian-theme-park-four-people-CRUSHED-death-Thunder-River-Rapids-water-ride-flips-over.html

>i know there mostly professionals

have you seen the crew that works on those rides, they look like inbred hicks and sometimes they have illegal aliens doing all the work

this is pretty terrifying

more so than most posted in the wrecked threads

cant find a better picture, i KNOW there is one, but notice how 2 of the 6 seats appear to be grounded away like with a cheese grater

Yeah that'll do it

why was that first pod just sitting there. was it stuck?

that' what normies get for trying to have fun.

the tracks are no fucking joke. you couldnt do shit but just give in and scream

yep, stuck, was supposed to circle back into the loading area by itself. Naturally, there should have been a person there to shut down the ride if this occurred.

SLIGHTLY better. pretty much ground to the waist, and then probably pulled out when the belt failed

one of the news articles i read said that the ambulance staff will receive counseling. Those are people who see wicked shit all day every day to begin with..

> confuses cops and stormtroopers

Anyone here want to stir shit on youtube with some crazy ass accusation and have everyone upvote it?

retarded millenial detected

no reddit get fucked

There are no seatbelts. They will have been pulled in straight away.

>malfunctions

Throws people across the world.

Go away you stupid faggot

ive ridden on this before. its those blue things on the remaining seats. not a good seatbelt, but one none the less

what a dumb fucking ride anyways. get exactly what you pay for.

theme park rollercoaster or bust.

I'm guessing the big fat body that flies off is the one who died. Probably over the weight limit.

Other guy stood there thinking "that's a nice trick"

or.....or......or.......the carnys done fucked up

admiring the flat man

I'm glad there are still a few people like you that exist that arn't tottaly fucking retarded

Because what the fuck are cops gonna do? Shoot your broken bones back together? They need to keep the scene clear for EMS.

I had no idea Ohio had a Kasich campaign ride.

I have never seen one of these rides with seatbelts before. Pretty telling of their faith in its safety.

I think the guy was decapitated.
Was it Hershey Park?

If ever a person deserved to be shot by a cop, this nigger is the one....

>expecting adequate and immediate response from a fair-designated police force.

they're not FEMA or even trained paramedics you tool. find something else to blame cops about

yeah, but no decapitation, that was some other teen i think
sfgate.com/news/article/Bizarre-Coaster-Accident-Kills-Hayward-Man-at-2992233.php

iunno man, i spent a good 15 minutes earlier today searching for a good image of the interior and looked a whole bunch of different ones and havent seen a single one without seatbelts. little kids are allowed in these things, i find it hard to believe any of them didnt have it. even if the ride is stead and slow, its basically a boat. liability if little timmy crawls over and falls in the water...

0.000000008% chance of getting injured on an amusement park ride. You're more likely to die in a car accident.

Ohio guy here. Worked at the fair last year, not as a POS carnie but as an infobooth guy. The rides have always been shit and this should have happened tears ago.
I would timestamp but my phone takes photos that are too big for this site, how do I decrease the file size?

You were not born before 1984 so you are in fact a millennial. I believe the term you are looking for is "retarded generation z detected"

but people die in car accidents all the time user and that makes it ok

I'd still rather be in a car crash than ride that fucking thing. Most cars are designed to take a hit or two but with these "rides" you might as well strap yourself to a wrecking ball and spin around in circles.

Jesus christ i live like 20 minutes away

I didn't say it was ok, but op is posting this like it is something newsworthy or is something that anyone should be afraid of.

I was being sarcastic. I agree it's stupid people swear off doing things like going to carnivals when there's a single accident.

i can call whoever i want whatever i want and could give a fifth of a shit what anyone thinks. how ya like them apples retardo?

kek'd and check'd

Wait it was a top gun ride? They had or have that thing at Kings Island too. I hate roller coasters but this one was kind of fun.
Although the lady behind me had long legs, and her feet dangled so low that the got dragged through the tree tops a few times. I remember her complaining about it afterwards, saying someone could get hurt.
>Inb4 I'm a manlet
>I was 14

Where? Are you looking for boybutt by chance? I know a guy.

crop it

I wouldn't go on it even if there wasn't an accident tbh.

Thanks, I'm kind of stupid at times.
Btw this is on the front of a shirt.