About to cheat on girlfriend of 2 years that I love very much with a fat woman because she fulfils my fetish...

About to cheat on girlfriend of 2 years that I love very much with a fat woman because she fulfils my fetish. Am I retarded? Pic semi related, not her but nearest dammit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5K8bwzV10W4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dont cheat on her

What fetish?

Don't cheat with a fucking landwhale you fucking degenerate. You will never find a new girl that loves a retard like you.

I'm jealous , fat girls are freaky. I don't have the heart to cheat, even tho my wife is a stuck up prude dead fish in bed

Yes don't be a fucking dumbass you will sit and think about what you've done for days. Maybe weeks.

Ssbbw

WTF does SSBBW mean???

Don't cheat. You WILL regret it.

Fat chicks give head and have big assholes to fuck

Don't do it OP. You'll regret it, and you'll potentially ruin your relationship. Everyone will know you as the one who lost GF to a fattie.

She's booked a hotel. Paid everything in full and has even brought condoms if I want to use them. She could never find out as they're in different parts of town.

Super Smash Bros. Brawl Whale-Edition

the landiest of land whales

Super sexy big breasted woman

You said you loved here. Just cause she wont find out will not make it right. Do the correct thing and stay loyal to the gf you supposedly "love".

Super Saiyan BBW

Whenever my current girlfriend is fucking me I have to think of a fat pussy bouncing off my cock and I just cum like a fountain

Shell find out. They all do. They're smarter than us when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Just broke up with my bf today because he was getting his dick sucked by trannies behind my back, and sleeping with countless other women while I'm pregnant with his baby. Going for std testing later today.

for a long term solution, get your gf into fast food

Right, these skinny bitches just don't do it for me anymore, they look like little kids when fucking. A BBW is a real, nasty woman that can milk you dry.

Seriously though. I'm only 21 and I
My hormones are still VERY active

wow i know her
youtube.com/watch?v=5K8bwzV10W4

Mmmmmmm

Truth

>love very much
No you don't
>am I retarded?
Yes

Film it or take pics and post them here later.

You get over it.

I even did orgies and gang bangs best thing I ever done.
You just have to have friends that'll say that you were at "their" place that night.

Scum
Cheaters should just kill themselves

Small update. She's now on her way to hotel and ive just finished my wank. Regretting decision

post pics during it OP

Thinking of standing her up to be fair. Just block her so she's forced to spend the night in a shitty 1 star hotel.

Kek trannies
Low blow

BBW all the way.
She knows about it but doesn't know exactly what time frame.
She thinks it's before us so yeah.... Is it cheating if she knows.

Just shower your lower half of body when done.
Good luck Op just be cautious on route

id do the same
just dump ur gf and fuck random landwhales

listen here op, forget all those fucking virgins that tell you to not do it or what ever.
You are the master of your decision, so if you do it, do it without regret.
One thing tho, there is a very high chance of you accusing your girlfriend of something similar sooner or later. Don't do it.

>tl;dr do it without regrets and dont blame your girl afterwards

(1) bring the same soap from home
(2) tell fatty to wear no strong smells (deo too)
(3) enjoy

If you're even considering this, you don't love her. Just end the relationship, you're just wasting her time you beta

Super kek

Keep yourself at home and keep your dick in your pants. Break up if you want that fat woman otherwise stay in that relationship.

fucking retard