Let it out Sup Forums

Let it out Sup Forums

I hate niggers, kikes and shitskins in general.

I'm taking a shit right now as I type this.

cheated on my wife a lil over a year ago

Car mom fonger

I want to die.
everybody thinks I got my life together and people come to me when they are sad becous i'm "always so happy" in reality I had a breakdown in my car last night. but I'm not going to tell anyone that.

my brother had a great that was WAY too hot for him. They met young so she didn't know she could do better. After they were together for 2 years, we fucked a lot. Best tits compared to any girl before or after. She like hinting that we fucked and it made me hard. She especially liked kissing him after blowjobs. When I retell the story it comes off as a humblebrag, but I feel a lot of shame. I made my family despise me. I still think about the very first time we broke the barrier between Bf's brother and fuck buddy. I don't think I ever had an endorphine rush as intense since. I get shame boners thinking about it at least every week since. That was 4 years ago. I told him later but he already knew. He deserved to be born into a better family. He's stronger than me.

Correction: first sentence. GF rather than "great".

I talked shit about my mom to my dad for basically my whole life and one day me and my mom got into a huge fight and I left and whatever. My dad got custody and now. I miss living with my mom so bad. I couldn't tell you how many times I've almost hung myself the past two months because I'm so unhappy with my life now and I feel so trapped in it.

my fantasy is to see another guy dominate one of my straight twink mates

Support yourself, leave both and visit often.

I talked shit about my mom to my dad for basically my whole life and one day me and my mom got into a huge fight and I left and whatever. My dad got custody and now. I miss living with my mom so bad. I couldn't tell you how many times I've almost hung myself the past two months because I'm so unhappy with my life now and I feel so trapped in it.

Lmao cant if they legally own me unless i runaway and lose an education

Me and my sisters best friend used to give my dad handjobs for stuff we wanted. Hair stuff, nails, phones, fastfood. Once i let him fuck my mouth for an iphone.

finally i've been holding it in all day *BRRRAAAAAAAAAAWPPPPPPP*

How tf did you establish that relationship

got forced to be analled and anal friend (about 6 years old) forced to lick my bros dick (like 7 years old)

I fucked my dad to get a new car. It was a mistake because about a month later he raped me in the middle of the night. I woke up to my head being shoved in a pillow....that wasn't the last time either.

I eat my boogers every day.

I'm soon to be 35 years old.

Did you get another car?

Not much.
Believe it or not, I've no secrets. My whole life is an open book.

Nope. According to him I got to keep my tits.

21 and i still do that too

;___; Sorry you were in such a shitty situation

He bought you implants?

I am emotionally checked out of my relationship

Shut up white knight faggot.

It's my fault, really. I shouldn't have taken up his offer to fuck him for the car. I believe that if I hadn't had done that he wouldn't have later raped me.

No.

Sometimes i fuck my shit

Whats your fb password?
Just out of interest

Yeah, fuck that! You where raped its never the victims fault... you wouldnt blame yourself if he stole form you why blame yourself for him raping you. I mean its him who is doing the act not you

I want to be a normie but I can't shake off my eccentricity ;-;
I'll never get a gf, a stable job, a scheduled life, etc.
>life will be no gf, contract jobs, hectic life

Tits or gtfo

I'm addicted to sex. Have an 8/10 gf. Cheated on her twice so far. And had a threesome with her twice. Also want to fuck her sister and her current best friends.

Step 1: stop visiting Sup Forums

I don't have FB acc :\

Just found out my girlfriend is 6 months pregnant. I've been with her just over a month now and fear the baby may not be mine. I'm going to speak to her about this when she gets back from Tyreeces house. Any ideas?

Tried that for 2 years, fam. Just came back around June last year. Never stopped being weird, in fact probably amplified since I didn't have an outlet to let it all out.

Wow pools closed guys

I let a girl of single digit age watch me fap

Get a DNA test, if that's not an option go with your gut

But why though?

Well she seemed into it to. Why not?

But i mean the risk if you would have got caught would have been pretty fucked up so what did you gain from it for the risk to be worth it?

My girl is a lawyer. 9/10. I'm a slob who keeps on lying about looking for a job(got a MBA in finance from LSE). It's been going on for 5 years, she loves me, i cheat on her and ended up top 500 in the last 3 seasons of OW.
Also, hanzo/tracer main hate on me silverscum

>I've been with my GF for just over a month
>She's been pregnant for 6 months
>I think it could be mine

Is it me, or does the math not check out based on the known universe's laws of mathematics and physics?

You got cuck'd. Time to abandon ship fam.

That was bate son

It's been a while since I've come to Sup Forums. I guess the tameness of /adv/ has changed me.

I'm an older user and my wife stopped wanting to have sex with me. I have a high libido (want sex 3x per week) so I decided to try a guy (had been bicurious for a long time). Met a guy, had sex and liked it.

Now I meet four guys each week for sex. I have a hard time juggling times to meet them and two of them have developed feels for me. I feel the whole thing is spiraling out of control.

Was on a cam chat site

Oh, i mean its pretty fucked up, but not all that bad good time all around

>My wife won't suck my dick
>So I suck dicks instead

That's gay nigger.

Ow lovely, I do the same

An egirl told me she loved me. She added a friend to the call and told me not to mention how shit is between us. She ditched to go play a vidya with other friend, and me and first dude kept talking. Turns out she's been telling us both she loves us, and apparently lied to him about her age. She's now telling me that I'm being told the truth, and he's being told the lies. She's saying the exact same thing to him lol. Worst part is, I think she's doing the same with more guys now. Cucksimus maximus.

I orgasmed for my rapist.

I fell for a 14 year old girl. She's somehow more level headed and chill than anyone else my age, with the added benefit of not being a blown out whore who has made all the mistakes of girls in their twenties. She is visibly interested in me too, but neither of us are idiots and know we can't act on it.

I keep trying to go on dates and meet grown women my age and repetitively am met with disappointment in shit people.

I go back and forth between telling myself I need to get over it and telling myself its might be possible to ride it out and wait til she is 18.

I know the former is the logically correct choice, but I can't really help having fallen for this girl. Seeing her happy makes me happy. I'm fucked.

This - but I said stuff I could never take back to my dad and wish I could turn back time. Honestly hate myself for it.

I told my girlfriend I love my virginity to her, truth is I didn't. I hate myself for it.

explain

How old are you?

Mid twenties. Too old.

I agreed to have my aunt who initiated me into sex when i was 10yo; to have a threesome with my wife and i; wife knows the story;

>inb4 29

age?

One of my mates is in that exact same situation

Why is this thread always made with the same exact image? Are you just one guy who has a great need to hear other peoples secrets?

I secretly want to have my best friend to be my daughters first; he has agreed to it, we just need her into it when she comes into appropiate ag3; what can we do to prep her mentally and get her to want him; he is ok in appereance

Get out.

I had this issue when I was younger than you; I was 17, she was 14. AoC here is 16. I didn't feel like I could even kiss her and the 'relationship' if you could call it that went nowhere because I wouldn't let it. We ended up saying a lot of hurtful shit to each other that we didn't mean. We wnet our separate ways.

Only upside is we've remained in touch, I'm now happily engaged to somebody else, and we now have a close and healthy friendship now all the romantic feelings are out of the way.

Yes

If you're still around, look at some of Jordan B Peterson's videos. Last night I watched his visit to LowderWithCrowder, where they talked about how important it is to set up rooms for how you want to use them (bedroom is for sleeping; therefore, no TV). I got a bunch of stuff moved around and cleaned up.

Stolen lots of panties. sort of got caught. awkward with fam now.

Bethany in accounts payable is married with four kids, but she fucked up as the Christmas party 3 years ago and let me and a guy from the warehouse spitroast her. I have videos of it, which I have been using as blackmail to make her suck and fuck me at work. I know she likes it, but whenever she acts like shes too busy, I send her a screen shot and she comes running. Shes been on the rag this week, so Ive been taking my payment in anal, which she hadn't done until this week. yesterday she was fucking crying while taking my cock in her ass, but never said to stop. just took it and went back to her desk with my load in her ass. Am I being a bastard or just keeping a whore in her place?

I jerk off reading the secrets thread

If I had to guess I'd say slide thread... But they're not that necessary on Sup Forums.

Did you ever do anything very perv or kinky with her?

I was 20 and i fingered a 16 yo

isnt the post pervy enough?
also Sup Forums work of fiction.

I know how you feel, user.

You don't deserve to feel that way.

*cough*

I've done it several times. Some even join in

I think 4:44 is one of Jay-Z's best albums ever

I WANNA FUCK WORDGIRL

I put a spy cam in my Mother in laws room and watch her and jerk off. Shes 66yo. Pic very related.

Which replies in particular?

That 16 yo was a niece married into the family

ive attempted suicide almost 3 times this year but end up being to much of a pussy so i dont kick the chair or i just cut myself extensively and i dont tell anyone

The ones about sex. About cheating, raping, fucking someone else's gf and similar

that's horrible. i'm boner tho.

what's wrong?

>living with horder-level parents
>my bedroom is for: sleeping, keeping old toys, keeping old clothes, my brothers' clothes

But thanks for the channel rec and tip, keeping that in mind when I get my own place.

Im attracted to incest

Constant drug abuse, Severe depression, Insomnia, Severe Anxiety, Parents are drug dealers
Im fucked man i cant talk to people my friends have no clue i do this shit and i got a really bad addiction problem

Np, hope you can get out of there soon.

you could definitely fix your situation. there are alternatives that could lead to you leading a happy life.

You also ask questions of the interesting ones?

I'm a top. I get sucked and fuck asses.

Yes, why?

I like furry hentai because their artists are generally better

Yeah i'm working on turning my life around currently combating my anxiety and depression and also working on my drug problem weening myself off then after that moving away from my parents

Getting away from my parents was the best thing I ever did. It made me actually take care of myself and taught me how to handle other people and situations. I love my parents, but I think they coddled me a little longer than they should have

The first thing people are going to say if you kill yourself is "Oh, I wish I would have known how much pain he was going through. I would have helped. It hurts to think they couldn't turn to me."