Lets benefit of Ukraine 15 mins of fame and discuss why actually...

Lets benefit of Ukraine 15 mins of fame and discuss why actually, pol/ is hating Ukraine and is sucking Putin`s dick so hard. I believe if national-rightwing rebelion against prosoviet leftisit and currupt government would occur in, lets say, Brasil, pol would embrace it. Oh, wait...

So I believe the reason is a taste of a dick. What is you excuse, pol?

Your song was shit. It was a clear political statement from the liberal media that you even got points at all.

Russia should have won, even by the performance of the artist.

no one give a shit about ukraine
it's just a proxy war between the jews and russia

>last thing is Ukraine vs. Russia
>Ukraine wins over Australia

Now, I'm no conspiracy theorist, but isn't this a little to convenient and coincidental that the EUrovision chose Ukraine over Russia in order to make Ukraine more happy and likely to side with and want to join the EU?

It's not that we like Russia, it's that we hate the NWO/globalists. The Western elite is trying to control the planet, and the Russian/Chinese elite is that last thing stopping them.

Oh and some of us literally want to watch the world burn.

Ukraine only has one purpose. And that's making Ukrainian women for white American men to fuck and impregnate

You're traitors.

i wonder how hoholina feels about this

Eurovision is a faggotry pageant. I like Ukraine.

embarrassing Uke piece of shit why don't you defend you're country from invasion instead of competing in faggot parades. No wonder Putin's shitting all over you

I don`t care about song and music at all. Yes voting is 100% political stuff in EV since forever.

You mean jews bated Putin with Crimea and now threating him with forcibly join Donbass to Russia?

I love Ukraine!

why cant russia and ukraine be friends?

Also how much of war is there.

Are people drafted and shit like that.

Seems like a rather shit situation, choosing between euriasian and EU unions. Then you have pravysector nutjobs and the like..

I have sympathy for ukraine because you are fucked and poor, much like Bosnia..

more

>ukraine

no such thing

because putin is bro tier

So you are just self hating shit, just like libs? Instead of trying to benefit from YOUR elites controlling the world, you are going SJW on a global level?

So fresh remarks. We all know you`ll never left a basement to even dare. And feels good, girls are hot and redpilled here.

Said Montenegro, lol.

I LOVE UKRAINE

Montenegrins are traitors too.
We're Serbian Ukraine.

What's with that mark on the pink one's left arm? Tones of people I see have it.

its from a shot or something

because POLITICS
P.S. and oh, ukr is not a real county

I voted for you

My dad is Ukranian and he says its a meme country.

My russian friends refer to poland and ukraine as parts of russia.

smallpox vaccine scar

>And feels good, girls are hot and redpilled here.
hehehehehahahahahahahohohohohhuhuhuhuhuh

Because Russia have no friends, and not aware about the whole consept. Muh slavic friendship means everyone to obey (to any retarded will) and speack russian, butthurt belt aware about this shit.

War is generally over, just sporadic shooting. Drafting is still there but no near massive it was, soldiers well paid (like 300 bucks, lol), so there a lot of volountiers.

Because you bend over for the USA. You're now governed by globalists

It's from vaccination. Most of russians have it too.

Holy shit its a TB jab you morons

How old are you?

100% of everyone has this jab, you must be an immigrant so get out.

Its from cutting off a mole that could be cancer (shitty doc judging by the size)

First learn to type English, you subhuman.

Poland and Russia really need to stop squabbling and just wipe you pieces of shit off the map
Polski Lwów when?

what if all slavic counties apart from russia made a union of friendship and tolerance..

we could go into space, and would have hot women

cummy?

Shut up Mr "12 points to Israel".

NO ITS A FUCKING TB JAB HOLY SHIT, WE ALL HAD IT WHEN WE WERE 12, SO THIS IMPLIES YOU ARE ALL 11

WHAT FUCKING HEALTH SYSTEM DO YOU NO HAVE?

LITERALLY, FUCK.

what is this flag?

No one under the age of 60 has one in America.

We don't inoculate for smallpox anymore because we're not stupid enough to think it still exists.

I've never had that and I'm in my 20s.

>britcucks get mandatory rfid implants disguised as "TB jabs"

It does exist though.

In mummy

because you are inferior race of backstabbing savages with no national identity other than ideology made by jews and nazis. You should die under russian boot you useless pieces of shit. Stay in you fucking shithole. you """"proud""" subhumans and die already.

>Muh slavic friendship means everyone to obey (to any retarded will) and speack russian

And Western friendship means your country being exploited by their elites and your women sucking their cock for 5 euros.
Over time your identity and culture will be eroded like it was eroded in Europe under American ''protection''.
You're on the wrong side of history, you always were. Your entire history is you being a tool of someone else against Russia. You're pathetic worthless people. You're like rabid dogs, with no other defining characteristics but your fanatical hatred towards Russia. And most of those riling you up are Catholics and Jews, and other trash.

>TB
Oh yeah my Mom has the same mark. Said the needle was huge as hell, that's why it leaves the mark. I'm checking out my arm right now and I see nothing.

Ukraine is not a real country.

Just like Austria isn't a real country

Because people think Russia is actually the good guy vs the Jews, which is sadly not true.

You are not even trying.

Half of the world bending over for USA, including you. At least we have an excuse for this.

Neither really got the anti-Ukraine meme ("hur dur, the Ukrainians are Nazis" says the left, "hur dur the Ukrainians are brainwashed by EU ZOG" says the right)

DESU I don't think Ireland should be anti either Russia or Ukraine.

Ukraine is just in a shitty position. Trying not to be Russian and making a identity for themselves. Just speak Russian and not "Ukrainian" and embrace your Cheeki Breeki culture you Slavnig

> europe doesn't help ukraine with war
> europe helps ukraine win eurovision

top kek

this, pay reperations for UPA's war crimes and wolyn massacre

>mention Ukraine
>swarms of Poles and Russians get triggers beyond belief

12 points to israel

what a germanigger

A BLANK PIECE OF LAND

FUCK you. You wasted 4 hours of my time.
After le epic austrian degenerate I tought this show might take a brake from being lef-wing-propaganda.
I was proven wrong and as the saying goes:
Fool me once, shame on you.
Fool me twice, shame on me.

The alt-right choosing sides in a Euro vs Euro conflict has got to be the most retarded thing it did in 2015.

>Half of the world bending over for USA
So much for your ''national pride''. It only appears when Russia is mentioned. Good dog.
Care to explain? I'm seriously interested in what kind of mental gymnastics will you pull off to explain why is Russia evil objectively and not just according to your butthurt logic because you equate Russia with communist regime of USSR.

you sound upset

>poles
>calling other inferior
Ha, funny.

maybe because we're not cucks who suck their invaders cocks, unlike you apparently.

You guys are weak and should be ashamed of even existing. If you spent as much time working and studying, as you do crying and playing the victim card on the internet, you wouldn't be living in the white africa.
Ukraine had everything to be a successful and eastern-europe-tier developed country. No debt, thriving industry, plenty of land and quite educated population. What did you do with this? Turned it into a shithole that is criticized even by nigerian and turkmen students, that use your women as cumbuckets during 4 years before returning to their own countries, feeling thankful for not being ukrainians.
Fuck you and fuck your country. Your women are whores and your men are weak. You made the bed, sleep on it.

And whose cock am I sucking exactly?

Pic related is mine 2

there some talks about this, but not in this generation it could be a real option. Look at this retarded pole next then.

You poles a champions with the reason for butthurt. Thanks god your polititians not that everage poles and see the benefits of this situation.

I`m tired of this shit in 2014. Go practise with rethoric somwhere else.

Butthurt brothers, desu

you're in a position where you have to do as they say.Australia balance china and america. Trade with china ask america to defend us. True master race

Annexation when?

>We're Serbian Ukraine.

somehow I get the feeling you're not really ethnically a montenegirn, now are you

You've baited well in this thread my squatting caucasian nigger, may you go on to trigger more Russkis in your future endeavours

I thought Eurovision prohibits political songs, how the fuck this cold-war level propaganda was allowed to participate?
Im actually wondering.

Don't include Brazil in this, shithead.

>ethnically a montenegirn
There is no such thing. Ethnically we are Serbs.
If you're asking if I'm from Serbia, no I'm not, both sides of my family are from this region for as long as I can follow (some 5 centuries).
>I`m tired of this shit
Epic answer you dumb shit.

>national-rightwing rebelion
>their biggest demand is becoming a part of EU

Noone expect this from Ireland, lol. But in fact, you have to understand this shit better. You had disasterous famine, fun folklore, and not had any problems with fightnig and killing bong, while speacking the same language. You were "traitors" as well, I guess?

I rarely speack ukrainian. Thats not an issue at all.

Why don't you like Putin anyway?

Wouldn't you be stronger and better off if you were united with Russia?

>ethnically montenegim
there is no montenegro retard there are only croatians and serbians in the yugolands

And Slovenians.

>wo-wooo dumb hohols have no pride, taking assistance to fight and kill russkie. No honor

Fuck you.

>le mountain jews

Imbeciles never understood moment then u said Jews vs Kremlin

>wins with tatar song about poor muslims were victims of russia
>ukraine won

you are seen to be colluding with Jews

its really that simple

I like both Ukraine and Russia. I wish Putin would chill a bit.

agree, so many putin whores ,dont have a single idea hows life under his regime

Except for the famine history, I'm not sure what are you saying, we ought to be more pro-Ukraine?

I've met Ukraine ex-pats here, they seem lovely people but I don't think Ireland's best interests are anti-Russian ones.

I still think how the alt-right immediately sticks behind Putin and ignores the strong nationalism in Ukraine back in 2014-2015 was based on some confused anti-globalism.

I think over here we can talk like normal people instead of the usual shitflinging we do on dvach, so here's the actual opinion most Russians share - we get why you had a revolution, nobody wants to have a country run by a foreign puppet. What we don't get is why the hell instead of going for independence you got off our dick and jumped right on the next dick you saw. You didn't fight for independence, you fought to change your master and in the process you fucked up both your own country and all the slavlands really. Just so that you could have a bigger dick up your butt. Surely you see that it's not a position many countries would respect.

I saw a pic showing that russia was no1 in ukrainian votes and vice versa, is it true?

Ukraine was shit, voted for Australia. Russia was also better than Ukraine.

it was the rigged jury only the population gave 0 points to israel stop bullying us
reeeeeee

Its better for me, open internet and western culture everywhere, can go on Sup Forums and watch GoT.
But without untermensches and withour ZOG terrorism against free people like in West now.

But you have no pride. Your ''pride'' is hatred of Russians, and you are ethnically same people as Russians.
You don't understand, I live here, and we're basically same case. I recognize that psyche.
You're traitors, dogs who betrayed their own kind to serve foreign masters.

Someone in Sup Forums unironically watching this crappy show. That makes me a sad russian.

close

Then why does Montenegro exist? It didn't pop out of thin air. It had to have come into existance for some reason.

>What we don't get is why the hell instead of going for independence you got off our dick and jumped right on the next dick you saw.

You know the answer. Crimea happened and without external hepl we was doomed, "green men" and novorossian scum would take whatever Putin want. But you are not comfort with this feelin so "lizhete-sosete" chants are helpfull.

>Government is full of kikes.

Sorry Ukraine do another maidan and come back later, you self hating Slavs.

So Putin is really just that jealous lover who steals your stuff when you tell them they're dumped.

>My russian friends refer to poland and ukraine as parts of russia.
And Moscow is rightfully a Polish city.