Roll only three. See if u can last 24 hours being stuck with that scp. Ur only weapons are ur fist

Roll only three. See if u can last 24 hours being stuck with that scp. Ur only weapons are ur fist

Other urls found in this thread:

scp-wiki.net/scp-188
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Good LUck

erolling!

SCP-492 was formerly an animatronic dummy for a pirate attraction in the now abandoned █████████████ Amusement Park. Due to the nature of the amusement park it was found in, SCP-492 is primarily made of low-quality synthetic cloth, and all of the hydraulic and electronic components inside it had been removed. However, due to unknown circumstances, SCP-492 has gained motor skills and sentience.

Medical scans of SCP-492 have shown that is completely hollow, and is for all purposes literally a walking, sentient cloth dummy. It is not known how SCP-492 can stand or move without internal or external support structures, though tests have shown that SCP-492's cloth body can expand and contract in a manner similar to human muscle. Despite the lack of a nervous system, SCP-492 possesses all of the conventional five senses with the exception of taste, and is perfectly capable of perceiving the environment around it. It is not known how SCP-492 is able to see, talk, hear, or smell. However, its ability to see and talk are connected to the "eyes" and "mouth", which have been crudely drawn on by permanent marker, as the original dummy had no facial features. Erasure of SCP-492's "eyes" and "mouth" would presumably render it unable to see or speak, respectively.

Physically, SCP-492 can feel. Through various tests, SCP-492 was able to discern objects by touch alone. However, SCP-492 does not feel pain, or at least has no concept of what it is. This is understandable, as its body seems to be essentially unaffected by physical attacks: Its soft cloth absorbs blunt force attacks harmlessly, and damage incurred as a result of being pierced, cut, or ripped can easily be repaired provided SCP-492 has access to a needle and thread. However, one note of interest is that SCP-492 has an intense fear of fire, most likely due to its obviously flammable nature. In terms of strength, SCP-492 performed exceedingly poorly due to its fragile construction and lack of bone structure

SCP-492's strength is comparable to that of a human adult with markedly underdeveloped musculature.

Mentally, SCP-492 possesses all of the conventional mental patterns and thought processes that define human behavior. It can think, learn, comprehend abstract concepts, solve puzzles, and feel emotion. IQ tests reveal SCP-492 to be slightly above average at a score of ca. 112. Numerous sessions with Foundation psychologists and psychoanalysts have shown no evidence of any past or present mental instability or disorder.

SCP-492 was first discovered by Agent ████████ while she was responding to a routine inspection order. A group of teenagers had broken into █████████████ Amusement Park, which had been closed for ██ years at the time, and were later caught by local authorities. The teenagers were in a hysterical state of mind and told the local authorities that they had witnessed "things coming alive" in the park. The Foundation quickly took over the investigation at that point. The teenagers were taken into Foundation custody and were given a class-B amnestic before being returned to local authorities. Meanwhile, several search teams were sent into the park, but found nothing of interest. Agent ████████, however, stumbled across SCP-492 while she was searching the outskirts of the park. Agent ████████ then managed to convince SCP-492 to surrender itself in to Foundation custody.

As a side note, SCP-492 apparently knows how to play the violin, and is quite proficient, knowing several well known pieces. How, where, or when exactly SCP-492 learned such a skill is unknown. SCP-492 has no knowledge on the origin of this ability, either.

Addendum 1: Due to its friendly and overtly helpful attitude and nonthreatening nature, Dr. ███████ has decided to let SCP-492 freely interact with on-site personnel.

A friendly, violin playing, animatronic dummy made of cloth that has all five senses and no evidence of motors or organs to make it move and think.

I don't wanna fight him, i just found myself a new pal!

Because of its previous "career" as an animatronic pirate, on-site staff have taken to nicknaming SCP-492 "Captain Jack". Performance and opinion surveys of SCP-492 by on-site staff have proven so remarkably positive that O5 administration has decided to let Dr. ███████'s experiment continue indefinitely.

Addendum 2: Given to SCP-492's lack of organs or any biological material, SCP-492 has proven to be uniquely suited to handling SCPs that would be dangerous to regular humans. SCP-492 has already been cleared to participate in several experiments with Safe-level SCPs. However, handling Euclid and Keter-class SCPs requires a security clearance upgrade, and is pending O5 review.

Addendum 3: A Foundation surveillance team has been permanently posted at █████████████ Amusement Park after the following interview with SCP-492:

Let's see

scp-wiki.net/scp-188
Safe and sound

SCP-188 is a volume of iridium metal hosting an effect that acts on a finite region around the object. With the exception of the regional effect, SCP-188 is, chemically and physically, an otherwise unremarkable sample of iridium metal. SCP-188 has a mass of 181.43 g and has been cast as a cylinder, with a radius of 1 cm and a length of 2.56 cm. SCP-188's current cylindrical shape is not its original form, but one convenient for experimental manipulation and storage.

The regional effect of SCP-188 induces changes in the environment. The changes take the form of discrete manipulations, such as scratches on surfaces or grouping and shaping of ambient material such as dust. These changes emerge over time and are widespread over the entire region of the effect. The changes show a high degree of complexity and structure, and have been seen to change with time. Further, the effect extends to all scales, and has included exceptionally small and intricate structures. When initially contained by the Foundation, SCP-188 consistently induced fractal motifs. Since containment, this has increasingly shifted to include spiral and flow motifs. Biological forms have emerged as a rare but consistent theme.

As the environment around it is manipulated, SCP-188's regional effect will extend outward. Testing has shown that this region will only extend outward to a volume encompassing an area of ~4000 m2.

Attempts to nullify SCP-188's effect have included placement in a Faraday cage, placement in a radiation containment device, powdering, and melting SCP-188. None of these attempts have diminished the regional effect in any way. Current proposals to vaporize SCP-188 and recondense small portions of the vapor are being explored.

SCP-188 first came to the attentions of a predecessor body to the Foundation on ██/██/192█ located at the rural Indiana properties of █████ ████████. After a thorough search, the object was found as a spike partially submerged in the ground, and appeared to be in the process of reshaping the local wheat crop through braiding together and flattening of stalks. No clear pattern had emerged at time of acquisition, though the effect had begun to extend over many meters. Though records are incomplete, it is known that efforts to contain the effect of the object failed. Embedding in bulk material, such as concrete or lead, did not diminish the initial size of the region the effect acted over. Further, these attempts ended with the object carving apart the containment sheath. The Foundation has evidence that more esoteric proposals were suggested, such as encasement in diamond. No evidence exists that these technologically sophisticated and resource intensive proposals were followed up on.

When this parent organization was folded into the Foundation, the object and any existing records were inherited and placed under the SCP-188 classification. When the "crop circle" fad emerged, efforts were taken to determine if there was a connection between the crop-circle makers and the effects caused by SCP-188. Investigation showed no connection beyond the superficial, and it is the opinion of the O5s that the similarity is a coincidence.

scp188outdoortest.jpg
Recovered documents related to tests of SCP-188 circa 1975.
Proposals to explore or to illustrate any statistical consistency in the effect SCP-188 has upon its environment are being accepted and evaluated. At this time, due to the lack of inherent danger posed by SCP-188 in its current containment, proposals requiring extreme measures or contact with other SCPs are not encouraged.

Hit me

lcuk goooD V

Rolling

roll

bring it on

I am fine

Rooll

Roll bois

yeesss

nigger

wow, some clock thingy

rolerino

R0ll

Ok here we go

Oooooooo ANOTHER roll thread. You stupid cunt.

Ok if i dont touch it it is fine.

Wishmeluc

rollin

eh. sure

bbbbbboi

bando

Roll

Lets see this shit

I am not a fan of this post but I have been trying to find a good way to go with it and have some ideas for what I want for the swelling to be able to get the job done and I am not a enough to be a good person to work with and I am not sure if I can make it work with you guys to help me with the arterial thing and I will be sure to let you know

Rickroll

I hope I get an inanimate object like a table that vibrates or something, roll

what the fuck that's horrid

Yeah, Mr. Deeds, it may be pretty useful

rolling

Is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work for and it is a great place to work your y

search the number on the scp site

rolll

Go 173!

roooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Object Class: Keter

Special Containment Procedures: Since SCP-094 is apparently immovable, a research and containment facility has been built around its location (centered at 4█.██████°S, 6█.██████°W) in the guise of an Argentinian military research base. No unauthorized persons or aircraft may come within one kilometer of the site, enforced by joint SCP and Argentinian forces.

SCP-094 itself is enclosed in a gas-permeable steel-reinforced plexiglass cube, 3 meters on a side, with a single door (also of reinforced plexiglass) in one side. This door must remain locked at all times, except with O5 authorization under tightly controlled conditions. This cube is kept in the center of a 20 m x 20 m room, accessible with Level-4 authorization. All personnel must secure themselves to tethers anchored to the walls before stepping onto the floor of the room. Security personnel are to be armed with tranquilizer guns in addition to standard armaments.

Description: SCP-094 appears to be a perfectly black sphere, 163 cm in diameter, suspended approximately 3 m off the ground with no apparent means of support. SCP-094 has been classified as a miniature event horizon: any matter that moves into SCP-094, including light, is irretrievably gone. However, SCP-094 is not a black hole since it does not exert a gravitational pull.

SCP-094 has been known to occasionally emit a number of different sounds, including ambient sounds of nature, static buzzing, and sometimes human speech. No attempts to communicate with SCP-094 have yet succeeded. It is unknown whether these sounds come from SCP-094 itself, from some thing or things inside of SCP-094, or from some area that connects through SCP-094. A small percentage of persons appear to be drawn to SCP-094 because of the sounds it emanates cont

SCP-094 was discovered in 192█ in the Chubut Province of southern Argentina, and at the time was estimated to be 20 to 25 cm in diameter. Analysis of historical records indicates that the diameter of SCP-094 doubles in size approximately every 31 years. Primary research activities on SCP-094 are concentrated on finding how to stop or reverse its growth without inducing cataclysmic failure.

Addendum: The hand on SCP-1032 designated SCP-1032-15 will achieve its "midnight event" on 09/04/2690, approximately the same date as SCP-094 will fully engulf the Earth at its current rate of expansion.

Note: A few millimeters a month may not seem like much, and no, at the moment you cannot see SCP-094 change day to day, but if it continues its exponential growth, in less than two hundred fifty years it will be a kilometer wide, including vertically. And that is assuming it does not grow even faster, which is an assumption that almost no one here makes. - Dr. Llewelyn-Garcia

Looks like ill be fine if i have that tether the other people have. Literally just have to sit there and resist checking out any sounds it makes. Easy as pi

roll

Poлл