/éire/ - /eire/

/melancholy/ edition

Meh, the other one's dead anyway.

What to play, Minecraft of Persona.

tfw no longer relevant and nobody gives me attention anymore.

Such is life.

You were never relevant

ok
yes i was, you're just a newfag.

who are you?

AA obviously

Superior batteries
Inferior poster

Nope, you were never relevant

Gotta win the relevancy back with some hot takes on topical issues

>Minecraft
>2010+7

lol so mad
i posted a video but thats secret.
10 year old detected. both games are utterly shit. minecraft was good back in like 2009

how old is this girl?

Minecraft is top comfy. I wish my laptop could still handle it.

Modded Minecraft is pretty decent with a few of the lads.

18-20 I think

I need a purpose to my life.

What is your purpose friends?

what do you mean? I don't have a purpose. I just work, earn money, and live in misery

My purpose is to enjoy living. I'm failing it horribly.

Something that excites you and makes you want to live. That's productive and invigorating and contributes to your self-worth.

I don't have one.

#I don't have one either. It was supposed to be my job which i worked towards all my life but that was a disappointment.

drugs i suppose.

Just OD already.

wrong person. I didn't post that, moron.

SMT Nocturne. Remember to use buffs.

Simple mistake, no need to be rude.

I will be because you were trying to insult me initially.

Sport and video games.

No, I'm still certain he's a druggy.

who?

Was your occupation also your ambition in life?

Drugs are only a temporary solution, they're shit once you start relying on them and make everything even worse once you're addicted. After that stage you lack the self restraint to enjoy them only occasionally and recreationally.

whats wrong with drugs? or are you all brainwashed and fear mongered by TV and your mammy. don't believe everything you're told.

>go for a walk because nice sunny day
>see a couple and get jealous
>when they walk away from eachother the guy asks me for "rollies" in a typical knacker voice
>tell him I don't have any cigarettes
>he slaps my ass and runs away
Why are people so aggressive? I was just trying to get fresh air, sunshine and exercise. I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I don't even have any friends, and yet assholes like that are the ones who get girlfriends. If you want proof that there is no God, then look no further.

Sounds like banter.

t. somebody who has never tried drugs
dont lecture me, boy.

That sounds bizarre.

Was it a friendly pat on the arse or was it aggressive?

>pumping your body full of harmful chemicals
Can't see the benefit desu.

The will to accumulate more money

Doesn't sound very productive or much of a reason to live for.

Should you really be judging a person's reason to live?

The only point of living is if you are happy. Sport and video games make me happy.

Should you be judging his judgement?

I'm not - I was questioning it.

I've tried lots and they're shit.

Time and money consuming, pointless and all consuming once you're addicted just for a temporary reprieve in the short-term for an escalation of your anhedonia in the long-term.

They're fine if you have self restraint but that's easier said than done since they're intrinsically addictive.

Getting pretty fucking sick of the whole "life" thing, lads. I'm beginning to see a point to what dole fiends do - I want to make my life revolve around video games and anime reaction images.

>tried weed once
i dont believe your shit.

Meanwhile in Portugal

Based diaspora.

Living vicariously through a medium and sport just sounds depressing and not very ambitious.

So how do you guys usually spend your time?

Is this the feminine equivalent of drawing dicks on the wall?

You've had a few portraits done in your time I bet

Well I have a job and a college degree as well. But as of right now those are what mainly bring me happiness. Have a good relationship with my family as well, so that's nice.

voat.co/v/boards

opinions?

>being ambitious
Ambition won't necessarily bring you happiness.

Anything worth having takes time and effort, which requires ambition. Life's full of distractions nowadays, so people just do things they find 'fun', even when it's actually making them miserable because they have no purpose.

why haven't you killed yourself yet, /eire/? I'm nervous and afraid to. Will definitely do it at some stage in the next decade.

Afraid of screwing it up. No matter how bad my life gets I'd rather not risk getting paralysed or something as awful.

>Will definitely do it at some stage in the next decade.
Yeah I remember saying that to myself too.

What you say is all true. But there's nothing I want in life so ambition is useless to me.

I couldn't do hurt parents like that.

What the fuck am I looking at here?

You need to have some sort of ambition or aspiration to your life.

It's probably psychologically healthy to have one too.

Frogweeb's dad here. Your mother and I are very ashamed of you. Come home and marry unattractive neighbour girl this instant or we'll tell everyone it was you that gave my boss's yacht those stains.

I don't hate myself or hate living. Not yet at least.

always rational and reasonable jaggy.

As I said, I don't doubt that.

Imagine having that ribbon as part of your everyday attire and looking like a nonce the days you're in too much of a hurry to tie it.
Sure you could buy the pre-tied ones but then everyone will think you're too stupid to tie it.
Life as an anime must be tough.

I enjoy these thoughts that you have, user. Very insightful.

Thankfully other anime schools are much more considerate about the practicality of their uniforms, such as pic related.

It's a common part of the school uniform in Japan, not much different to ties over here and we seem to somehow manage to get them tied every day.

The weebs are all either depressed, on drugs, leftist, or some combination of the 3.

Despite the 100% correlation with anime and degeneracy they'll still defend it.

there's non-weebs here? fuck off desu. go back to Sup Forums or some shit.

Every part of that except the cape is incredibly impractical.

Thank God my school didn't have ties. There was one year in primary when the teachers sent out the wrong uniform to buy and all the junior infants showed up in a completely different uniform for the first week, throwing their elastic ties everywhere.

I'm manically happy, sober and a right-wing extremist.

Bipolar is still a mental illness

That's just being on 4fag. Anime is normie tier shit these days.

>the cape
I wish more people appreciated the practical value of capes as women's clothing.

>Thank God my school didn't have ties.
Did you go to a knacker school?

Godspeed, little memer.

Do Irish schools still have uniforms?

brainwashed mentally ill psychopath. the shit you believe is fantasy tier

Yeah, it's great. Never had to worry about what I was wearing going to school every day for over 13 years.

I'd much prefer to kill someone else.

>he never got to experience the joy of coming to school in his new tracksuit
I pity you

Those who engage with anime tend to be the sort of people who look to challenge themselves and think outside the box. For those that struggle with existing outside primary societal circles or coping as a deep thinker it can lead to depression and an anger with society which leads to confusion and extreme right wing views seeking to punish convention. For the rest it leads to leftism and a strong desire to push forward and change the world for the better.
When you accept being unconventional as part of your personality you'll always fall to one side of the box, very few centrists around here.

>Those who engage with anime tend to be the sort of people who look to challenge themselves and think outside the box.

>making capes exclusive to women
Wow sexismist much?

>Did you go to a knacker school?
Yes but the only schools around that had ties were waaay more knackerish. Didn't think ties were so common.

There's only one near me that doesn't. My uniform was top-tier comfy, I still wear the fleece around the house. Only problem was that even though the fleece was an option for the uniform instead of the jumper, the teachers wouldn't let you wear it for pictures so every year I had to borrow some ill-fitting jumper from the lost and found.

There's always no uniform days.

A website which is not reddit, it's sort of like their equivalent of 4+Sup Forums. That subsection is a section which talks abouts boards.ie, the problems with it and talk about unlikeable users and doxx the users there. It's also become Sup Forums lite in recent months.
Loads of weebs on Sup Forums desu, Sup Forums and Sup Forums are tsundure for eachother.

Yes, they were the worst. It included footwear, sock colour and dying hair unnatural colours.

13 years without an outlet for self expression you mean. I never saw the freedom to wear what I want every day as a downside in college.

Those who engage with anime are more the sort to be mentally challenged and will be getting a box

Why are they so obsessed with boards

When you go to school in Limerick you can wear a tracksuit any day you want.
Teacher ain't going to say anything to you when your Dad is head of the local gang.

Former users there I would think, and don't like that they were banned for shit over the years.

>13 years without an outlet for self expression you mean
>self-expression through clothing

>I never saw the freedom to wear what I want every day as a downside in college.
Would have been quite happy to have a college uniform desu.

>13 years without an outlet for self expression you mean. I never saw the freedom to wear what I want every day as a downside in college.
Lack of uniforms lead to fashion contests and peer pressure to conform to trends.

I was glad I never had to wear normal clothes to school since you're judged by them.

There are no gangs anymore. Dundons are all life in prison now.

Suits me grand i know how to dress myself

>when my old primary school considered making yellow shirts and socks mandatory parts of the uniform

>being grateful to the british
Why are there so many sycophants for the brits and yanks in our country?

>he doesn't know about the gang my Da is in