Why do people brag about pale skin when brown skin is much more beautiful?

Why do people brag about pale skin when brown skin is much more beautiful?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhPOlcUIX64
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one brags about pale skin

In fact, people are teased more for having pale skin than they are complimented

This board does.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Pale skin looks god tier actually. You just have to have a proper body for it. Without any flaws since everything is more noticeable.

pale skin looks very good on women

>Pale skin looks god tier actually.
hahahaha

This board is full of autistic white supremacists that never leave their mom's basement

I forgot: Conor later that day

should I take l-tyrosine?

Dunno, I think this guy looks better than jersey-style broilers.
youtube.com/watch?v=XhPOlcUIX64

Because it doesn't fit in current trends, but in reality it's just envy because they know deep down people find pale skin more beautiful for it being related to high intelligence and resourceful people.

This.
Brown tends to look "wilder" and thus better on men, pale more "delicate" which suits women.

>pale and hariless
he belongs into the trash

Disgusting.

Oh, you're a t*rk. I should've known by your flag.

I am a Greek

Of course you are.

Is that the rapist cristiano ronaldo?

you are using my picture agains me
i improved it slowly

>literally color of shit
>beautiful
Nice try, monkey

No. Theres a reason body builders use spray tans

No one thinks that. The fact that you said its part of "current trends" shows which is more desired by society.

you can find something bad for every color you slavic subhuman

>t*rkroach
>calls someone subhuman
Gotta love the irony

lovely post v. well posted

>Theres a reason body builders use spray tans
Yes, and this reason has nothing to do with beauty. Actually, almost no one likes how bodybuilders look on the stage.

if turkey was a starving man lying on the ground
i would run and kick his head back to mongolia

>Call Russians subhumans
>it's either a turk i.e. literally an ape or g*rman whose ancestors sucked our dick
:^)

I am a Greek

I didnt mention it because of beauty standards, I was correcting you. Muscles look more defined on darker skin tones, so they spray tan their bodies.

Brown skin with Caucasian traits?

Not really Mehmet, white skin color isn't associated with anything demeaning, and don't bring up the "cumskin" meme bc colors of skin and cum are nothing alike, they're easily distinguishable whereas a nigger can disguise himself in a pile of shit.

in shitmany
turks and other sand people say that germans have pig skin

Maybe nowadays but in arnold's time they were amazing

Not only this. On a pale skin, any flaw is more noticeable. I.e scars, hair, acne, stretch marks and other shit will affect your look pretty hard.

Funny that the pale guy in the photo doesn't agree with you This was literally after he met him

Your shit looks black? You probably should go to the doctor that doesn't sound healthy.

Yes, because those things are darker by comparison.

The main reason they tan is for the added muscle definition though.

For Russians anything that is darker than white looks black :^)

Post a pic, I want to see your skin tone lad

he cant tan though

Russians area not even considered white by other Europeans in this site.
I think you should listen to Dugin and ally yourself with anyone that is against the USA and not act like some nazi faggot.

>Today's Europeans
>White
Don't care about those numale cunts.

Why is "whiteness" more important to you than the achiviements of your people? Come on even if you are white you can't tell me that germans and russians are the same people. Realize that this white thing has been pushed out by Americans that have no identity and want to connect to Europe.

B r O w N

Forgot pic

>ou can't tell me that germans and russians are the same people

where did he say this

>Why is "whiteness" more important to you than the achiviements of your people?
Where did I say this?
>germans and russians are the same people
We aren't. In fact, we are pretty different.
>Realize that this white thing has been pushed out by Americans
Whiteness had been a thing even before America was explored.

A white person can tan

a brown person cant get whiter

checkmate

>Italy is Africa
kek

i suppose because its rarer

also kinda this

it means youre basement dweller that never goes out

Brown people can actually go out during Daylight without the fear of skin cancer.

Fillet-o-fish ethnic contrivance