Eat as many pizza as you want in your entire life, whenever you want, and never gain a single pound from it

Eat as many pizza as you want in your entire life, whenever you want, and never gain a single pound from it.

HOWEVER, your life will be shaved off by 20 years.

Will you do accept?

Is my fiance being offered the same deal? He will definitely take it and I don't want to be a widow for 2 decades longer than i have to be

Sure, life is pretty boring after your fifties anyway.

not if it's American pizza

I don't need a magic spell to die 20 years sooner, I can commit suicide whenever I want

So basically there's no bad side to this?

no, I'm not assured immortality in the meantime and I can do all that now if I don't give a shit about my weight, so where do I win?

Show him the thread and he has now read the magical OPs offer you fucking slag, show us your tits.

Please the belly, not the eye. Lao Tzu

Girls dont exist on the internet nigger, im a faggot

Tits, you dumb fucking cunt.

Nah, I'll just eat pizza without all that unnecessary fat.

I don't own any, retard. I'd show you my dick but as I said before IM ENGAGED
Now pardon me im gonna go see if he loves me or pizza more. I'm expecting to be disappointed

nah, 20 years is a damn long time and i'm not that much of a slob

well? which one of you is the woman in the relationship?

Neither of us are and that's why being gay is better

Yes!!

leave it to fags to make talking about pizza into a conversation about their sexuality

are you stupid?

who cleans more and makes sandwiches?

Actually someone demanded to see body parts that I dont have and then asked me about my love life
Also he chose the pizza.

I already do this, but is 20 years shaved off my life? probably im and alcohol and smoke

you can pretty much tack those 20 years back on with life extension tech in the future.

We have a maid and we take turns cooking. I'm better at grilling though so I think that makes me the man

Sold, especially if I were going to die 20 years from now.

If you're a normie without any money then you're right. If you're Elon musk or garyvee you're just starting out

You can already do that without shaving twenty years off of your life as long as you have a HIIT and weight training routine that burns it all off. Your insides may not be as healthy as you look on the outside, however.

Make it 40 years and we have a deal.