Can I get a quick logdown?

Can I get a quick logdown?

I'm starving

Rolling for the cream dream

It's that simple

Do you actually admit to anyone in real life you do these stupid fucking posts daily? DAILY? I mean, would you ever admit to a girl you do this every day? That you personally take the time to edit images of feces into and post over 100 pictures of Andy Sixx specifically and ask people if they would eat his shit? Do you think any woman would find this OK? Normal? Would you invite her to watch you making these images? If you would admit it, how do you think she would react? If not, why would you not admit it? Because, deep down, you know it is fucked up to be doing that?

>Be me
>Longboarding from my dorm to grab a slice in the caf' before bio lab
>Overhear some Chads talking shit in the quad
>Chad 1: "Dude those Andy Sixx log threads are so lame bro."
>Chad 2: "I know bro, those fags need to stop taking up space that could be used for sick cock rate, trap, and pics u shouldn't share threads."
>Tell myself to just keep walking, it's not worth it.
>Chad 1: "We should hit the Lib', also known as the stacks, and sage some log posts."
>Chad 2: "Haha fuck yea bro, that'll show those losers. Everyone knows sage completely downvotes the fuck out of those lame posts bro!"
>Maximum restraint.png
>Chad 1: "Dude, I bet that Andy guy doesn't even make good logs."
>That's it, I'm fucking steaming.
>Loading lograge.exe
>"Hey shitheads."
>Both Chads turn my way, looking surprised.
>"Logless shills aren't welcome on the quad."
>Swing my longboard at Chad 1, shattering his jaw
>Bloody mess perk enabled
>Huge crowd is gathering around us, don't care.
>Hit Chad 2 in the chest, hear his collarbone snap
>He falls down
>Undo my pants and squat over his face
>"Here, kid, have a log."
>My anus meets his lips and I fill his throat with my logs
>Everyone starts to cheer
>Lifted up and paraded through campus
>The Dean pays Andy Sixx to come to campus and serve his logs in the Caf'

What's the story behind her?

log

Actually yes, I'm known lovingly at work as "the internet log guy". I prank my coworkers all the time by hanging up log shops in the breakroom, putting human feces in the microwave, etc. My girlfriend (yea, she's a 9/10 on a bad day) thinks it's hilarious and all her friends are jealous. I actually hooked up with her the first time because she loved my work at Logcon '16 in Brooklyn. So go fuck yourself kid, and grow up already

loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooog

really? am i 9/10 on a bad day?

nice sixxty nine

if my kid drew that at school I would stop beating his mother

upside down devil Sixx's checked and logged

trips clogged

OP is a self-loathing scatfag.

grow up

A nigger, a Jew and a grossly obese Mexican walk into a gay bar.

They approach a cum-gargling faggot with a 2-inch long, always flaccid penis using a laptop at a table which is sticky with HIV ridden gay semen.

"You wanna come back to our place?" the nigger asks the faggot. "You can toss my Mexican friend's rancid herpes-and-shit-covered salad and jerk my Jewish friend's wart-and-pimple-covered penis while i ram my giant unlubed nigger-cock into your gaping, oft-fucked asshole?"

"Literally nothing in the world would make me happier," says the faggot, removing his finger from his butthole and licking it clean.

"But first I need to start an Andy Sixx log of shit thread on Sup Forums."

This offends me.

Andy Sixx log fags don't deserve wi-fi

Can u imagine what this dude is like in real life?

u mad logboi???
how can logless shills even compete
>protip they cunt

sliding

Go swan dive into the windshield of a truck

you are human garbage

I'll raise you one. How about I log-flume dive through the windshield of the BVB tour bus and land land lips-first on Andy Sixx's rectum and suck a hot, creamy fucking log out of his emocore anus

log

Why is he smiling?

Logging in