Feels

feels

What's up op, tell me your sorrows my friend

missing the gone

why should i want to die but others get to want to live, fuck this

fake attention whore story.

bumping

An aching heart?. I hear you my man, she is not around and the only thing that keeps me here is my mom

we are still here.
sometimes i want one last hug one last word with my grandparents
i miss them so much

I miss my old folks too user but I think a least they are not suffering here (my grandpa died of cancer) so that take a little bit of sadness. What really makes me feel true sadness is the ones who still here and not whit me, the worst of it and my irony is I get to see her everyday and eerytime feel like I'm dying. I now I'm pathetic but is how I feel about her

Okay does anyone kind of believe in love at first sight type of thing?

I was on this dating app, and met up with one girl, as soon as i laid eyes on her, holy shit, she looked better than her pictures. We spent 6 hours together, laughing, just having a good time. we hug and go our separate ways, i was kind of expecting a kiss tbh. So i text her about an hour after and said 'did i do something wrong, no kiss, no nothing' she goes she was shy...hmmm i dunno a bit of a backstory on her, shes very promiscuous, has slept with alot of guys, and been with 2 girls with her ex. It bothered me, and i stopped the convo there as I didnt want to know more.

She didnt message for 1 day, and i thought i guess its over, then she texts me and says when are we meeting up again?, hmm anyway we met again this past Tuesday, spent -6-7 hours together, having a great time, she paid for my uber and her uber home.

so we are not in a relationship, but she takes hours to message me back when i message her, and loads of things go through my head wondering what the hell is she doing, and then she reads the message and doesn't respond?

i really fucking like her, I initially met up wit her for a hook up, but its like i fell in love with her, when i close my eyes i can see her face.

this is so fucking annoying, i dont want to feel like this, i feel like such a faggot, i cant stop thinking about her.

talking about a girl?
you'll get over her i know i know she is special but it will be fine

its okay to be gay dude

just tell her maybe?

Yes my man, I know it sounds like I'm a little bitch but this girl,uhh don't know how to put it in words user, she was the very first person I know that I feel genuine I a way no one can. I love this girl but as both find out in the end we aren't compatible and end up before hurting each other and stiff. The cherry of the cake is I still love her and I wish all the happiness she can find and it tear me apart that I'm definitely not part of her happiness, hope time will heal but right now I wish she was at my side
Pic related

not sure if youre saying to tell her im gay or to tell her how i feel, if its the latter, i dont think she will care, shes said she likes me, but i dont know in what way cause it doesnt seem like it

reading this makes me feel like my situation here:

I barely know this girl, but I just feel something so different than i have with anyone else, i cant stop thinking about her to the point I just lay in bed, waiting for her to message me.

And i really wish i didnt feel this way

Its the same for me m8

we were in a relationship for nearly 4 years then i broke up because we didnt matched anymore and it tooked 1 week till she got in a relationship with someone else
> feelsbad.jpg

but what can you do ? correct nothing so i try to not give a fuck and focus on my career.

I'm exactly the opposite to you user, I've known this girl for a while and she didn't seem like a big deal but oh boy I was wrong, if someone had tell me that I gonna love her I wouldn't believe and probably have laugh at it face. But now I just want a time machine to get to know her earlier. As in your situation she is not with me and it hurts so much

You Sir, are Plan B. Girls like that have backups for when they dont get what they want. Cut her off. If shes genuinly interested she will try to stay in contact or will get closer to you

tell her how you feel

This user should write a book or something

true that
gave me goosebumps

I guess I'm doomed to only love girls that are bad for me, so many people warned me about this girl saying that she's a hoe and whatnot but I've love this girl for what she was and it was perfect for a while until she just got bored of me and breakup. I know I'm so clingy at times but just bc I cared for her. I'm a loser I know

I don't understand, why can't you be with her?

I'm such a depressed faggot I actually cried.

I did tell her how I feel after our first date as I thought we weren't going to see eachother again so thought fuck it, I said to her I really like you, and I'm not just saying cause I want a fuck, I really liked spending time with you and I want a relationship

And she told me to 'chill out, we only met once, jeez' which is fair enough I guess it was only one date but after that response I don't think me saying what I feel will help or I dunno.

Do some girls just want sex? Like literally only sex?, I want to fuck her but because I really like her not just as a hook up and I dont want to fuck her for a hook up cause I know it will just make me like her even more

there are girls that want to fuck of course...
but i think you just went a little to hard on her after the first date.

maybe give her time let her know you better and tell her again after a couple of dates..

maybe a few weeks i guess

you have nothing to lose so yeah try it

when she is like dude i dont want you that much

just let her go...

good luck user

This is what I think in the back of my mind, I feel she has other guys she meets, no proof just a little idea.

And I don't want to be a plan B, so you're right, if that's the case I have to just break it off, no matter how much I like her.

I just wish I never got into this situation, I hate feeling the way I do.

I guess you're right, I'm not going to message her, and just see what happens, but I know she will probably message me and say let's meet up and I will jump at the chance and think there is something there.

Hopefully my feelings will die down if she doesn't message me

I can't be with her simply because she don't love me the way I do and that's the reason we break up by the way. I cared to much and she doesn't give a shit, then she told me we should end it all here before we end up hating each other and everything ended there. I still love her but she's already seeing someone I think, not sure and don't wanna know it either

I just wanna be "special", I don't know how else to put it. It sounds selfish, and I hate that it does. But I just want to be the one person that a friend can come to when they're feeling down. And not be dropped for someone else. It's usually with females, because with guys we're all "bros" or whatever, even though I know that they'd sure as hell prefer anyone else but me. I just want someone I can hug and be happy with. Someone that I can just be with and feel that everything's going to be okay. I don't want to constantly lose the people I know to other people. It hurts even more when these other people act similarly to me, but they're the "cool" ones, they're the ones that somehow act similarly to me, but manage to take away the little happiness I can get. It's never me. And again, I know it sounds selfish, but I just want one person. One person that makes me feel like I matter to them the most.

im in a shelter because I'm the product of junkies and can't go home. Was living with a partner, found out they cheated on me with a lot of other girls, left, tried to go home,parents on sooooo many drugs, left, had no where to go, ended up in shelter.

Please for the love of god kill me. I'm so done with this shit. I'm tired of not having anyone to rely on. Im tired of feeling worthless, I'm tired of feeling like an utter failure. I'm tired of everything. Please I dont want to do this anymore.

I understand that feel waaaaay to much user, hurts even more when you go from special to nothing though. Given my time over I would have stayed alone.

I know how you feel user, in fact I've been feeling this way since I can recall. I've learned (by the hard way) that you can't rely too much on people, I know it sounds stupid but the one person you always wanna make happy and never cheat is the person that estares back in the mirror. Because you can do anything and if the guy in the mirror is happy nothing's wrong, so I would suggest that you should focus on the guy on the mirror and the other people gonna come by itself.
I tell you this because I was like you hoping that some people gonna come and make everything alright and in some ways this is true but God knows it gonna hurt like nothing when they leave and I'm sure they gonna leave eventually.
TLDR: hit the gym and don't expect to anyone to stay forever

Sounds like you're female.

All you have to do is chat with and share self pics with some guy on the internet and guaranteed you will find someone willing to take you in, provide for you, and shower you with love, affection, and loyalty within a week or two.

Because of being female.

All you have to do is ask.

The only thing preventing this is you having unrealistic standards for how the guy looks.

So if you aren't happy, it's literally your own fault.

Literally I've seen this history on a feels thread, in the end the homeless girl and the guy get married

Happens to the best. Thats Society today, always looking for something better and forgetting about the important things. Then again it might be my more conservative view on the World dunno

I recently read a poem written by Carrier Fisher when she was 19 after her short affair with Harrison Ford and it kinda got to me thought i'd share it.

>The compromise I made was not an easy thing to do
>It was either you or me and I chose you
>Although far from a joker you spoke in wry, wry riddles
>I could have given you so much but you wanted so little
>I thought you might supply some tenderness I lacked
>But out of all the things I offered you took my >breath away
>And now I want it back

Y'all are faggots. Stop wallowing in self pity and bury your feels until they become a seething hatred that corrupts your core and ignites in you a birning desire to be better just so you can fuck over all of the others. Just like what was done to you.

I'm not going to lie, I am female. It easier for me to find someone. I'm sorry. I'm an arsehole. I feel shit for complaining.... I really am a cunt. I'm just terrified of loving someone. I have given my love out, to parents, to partners to friends. But what's to stop someone new doing the same things? I'm not picky, I'm quiet, I keep to myself. Id rather have a night in with pizza, beer and vidya, then go out. I have tried love. I have tried loving people even without return. And it hurts. I'm tired of my heart hurting.

Find other people user, I know it's hard but I'm sure there are plenty of lonely good men that gonna be happy to just help you, I have a little bit of hope about mankind still so you should too

i understand, its easy to find someone to love you because youre female like the other person said, but to find someone thats loves you for you, for being just who you are, for just wanting to spend time with you, and enjoying eachothers company is hard.

I am the guy above who has found someone that i feel enjoy being with and spending my time with and i dont think she feels the same and it hurts.

you have to put yourself out there and be smart, most guys you probably meet will say they like you and say everything you want to hear to get into your pants, but you gotta be smart about it and not jump at the first guy that says it and instead wait for the guy that means it.

Meaningless post, she would gtfo if she saw my face

you okay opie??

I honestly dont think I'm good enough or must do to many things wrong. I'm broken. Lol, plus honestly who could love a broken, homeless, terrifyed, shut in? Like seriously? No human deserves to have to tolerate that shit.

This is solid advice actually, do this femanon

You sound 12.

I can't tell anymore what is genuine or isn't, but can try. user. Thankyou for being so kind to me :)

Just stop wanting to die
>you're welcome

Also I'm sorry I forgot to say, I'm sorry you are going through this user, ypu deserve all the peace, love and happiness in the world.

Honestly I would user, I love just to have someone who just gonna be happy with me spending time with each other company. And you sound like a good and chill person, you should think higher of yourself user.
I would love any person as broken they are if they love me in return thats all

Get into guns

im 27 lol dude i know it sounds stupid and like something a teenager would say, but me and her are both 27 and im looking to settle down and contribute to the white super race, so i found someone i think i can do that with and well im not sure if shes on the same page.

I think you can tell, if a guy is willing to spend time with you, take you out, not for the sole purpose of fucking you at the end of the night, then thats a sign, if a guy is willing to spend money on you for dinner or whatever, its another sign.

Does he want to get to know you, your life story, your family, your interests.

There are probably some guys that will go through all of that just to only fuck you, but i don't think many guys would want to spend money on a hook up.

Also don't fuck on the first date, he might like you, but when you give it up so easily, it can also be a turn off.

Khalid - Coaster. Listen to it.

Thankyou user, it means a lot to me. I'm not very good, but I like to think I'm chill, at least people I know say i am. About the only things that bother me are when people hurt people I care about or a dicks for no reason. I just feel I literally have nothing to offer, literally nothing, I have a few things in storage, but im happy to share what little I have. I don't know, its not enough. I was always told if the same things keep happening, then its something I'm doing wrong, it has to be that, or its simply I'm not enough. Thankyou I'm sorry I should shut up.

Been here since 08 or 09 or something

Maybe posted 5 times

Thank you OP

Stop talking shit about you user, you are a precious human being.
You should try to improve yourself if you feel that you're lacking something, there's always room for change and improve.
I love you and I hope you find a good person to stay with you and get your situation better, stay strong

Thankyou user, I won't lie, I cried a little reading that. I honestly wish you so much love. I'll do my best to figure stuff out, I just hit rock bottom, but you have all helped so much. I wasnt expecting a reply at all honestly. So thankyou so so much for hearing me out. I love you too