Pleads not guilty

Pleads not guilty.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.torontosun
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because she probably wants a plea deal so she wont go to prison.

>because she wasn't

Who?

I hope she gets beaten in jail/prison. She is unemphatic scumbag. I hope she enjoys the lonely nature of her incarnation as a result of literally showing why she should be jailed. My generation is so smart.
TLDR- Bitch get fucked

She was/is guilty. Deport her to Sweden.

I hope she doesnt because a lot of people do worse things every day and nothing happens to them.

Literally WHO?????

m.torontosun com/2017/07/26/teen-pleads-not-guilty-in-fatal-crash-streamed-on-instagram

where's the uncensored video

liveleak

This felt so unreal to watch. How she wansnt empathetic about her sister's death. How she was speaking calmly almost unfazed to the camera. Everything about it was crazy.

Liveleak

I heard she was high on xanax but idk

A friend told me she was drunk while recording
Maybe both?

I hope so

Try looking up videos of people in shock.
Trauma and guilt like that can trigger this almost fugue like state, where they are so disassociated that showing emotion is impossible.

Skank was drunk

Bumb

>people get away with murder therefore everyone should get away with murder

You do realize how asinine that mentality is, right?

Id still fuck her

Bitch was drunk and flipped her car killing her 14 y/o sister. She put the whole thing on instagram live

You don't get "high" on Xanax lmfao
You feel more social and nice and also tired, which is why you never fucking drive
You're disinhibited
You could do anything
So many people die from combining Xanax with unsafe things (alcohol, driving, other machinery, opioids, other depressants, weapons, etc.) it just makes me cry and laugh at the same time.

Whats makes you think we would accept her? Wrong ethnicity.

>disinhibited

My Mexican buddy always takes Xanax for Hispanic attack...

Waka waka

I'd fuck her
Send her to me

ahhhhhhahaha.

Because swedish people are a bunch of pansies who let everyone walk all over them. You guys literally fight for every cause, especially the pointless ones. So you would accept her if it garnered some international news.

Like bringing your daughter to the slaughter

this is why i want to start working in prison.