Beg for something that you want and hope that a richfag will deilver

Beg for something that you want and hope that a richfag will deilver.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/TrusTrick/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099354996/
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025282168/
littleforbig.com/product/littleforbig-bigshield-gen-2-adult-sized-pacifier-dummy-bigshield-3-paci-pack-green-black-white/
littleforbig.com/product/adult-baby-snap-crotch-romper-onesie-dinosaurs-pattern/
littleforbig.com/product/littleforbig-adult-baby-diaper-lover-snap-crotch-romper-onesie-baby-gamer-onesie/
littleforbig.com/product/littleforbig-adult-baby-diaper-lover-snap-crotch-romper-onesie-halloween-edition/
picosong.com/v4HC/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

long shot but still gonna do it cause a poor fag right here begg'n for pubg i hate my friends cause they have it and i don't fuckin spoiled ass cunts
*sigh* how was your week Sup Forums

steamcommunity.com/id/TrusTrick/

ill consider it if you tell me what game that is, artist, and provide a bitcoin address for me to donate to

what game?

Just this game. I'm poor as fuck (I only played f2p on steam) and who ever has the kind soul will be my friend for a lifetime and forever have my gratitude.

I want to be rich. Please can I be rich?!

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198099354996/
>forgot

i want cute panties and dragon dildos

I'm also down to any favors as well, as long as it is reasonable and there's some kind of possibility for me to do it.

a harem of 10/10 Arab chicks to serve me for the rest of my life

deliver, richfags

Two grand to pay off my debt and the upcoming month's rent.

Born in the wrong time to be a sultan of the Ottoman Turks

why are you in debt

I want some cute onsies and a some pacis. Will send nudes or dirty panties in exchange.

how hot are you

I haven't been working. I'm trying to fix that.

Dont get greedy. How much is just your rent.

Body is a 7/10, E cups. Big ass and skinny waist. Roughly around 98lbs

How will i add you? Also post a preview so we know your real. Timestamp clothed if need be.

$50 AUD to pay for rent. Payed the other $400 this week, but ran out of money due to recent medical bills.

Yeah get a job in a decent sector and work your ass off you will be rich one day user.

what is the sauce for OP's image?

Funny enough, I'm on a similar situation, except I just need 1.5k
Good thing I'm able to go back to work next month

sounds fair enough, find something you like and post link

Shoujo and the backalley 4
took some 10 secs on iqdb to find the game cg, you happy to be spoonfed?

$519.00

I do not know why my apartment complex hasn't just made it $520.

I really want pic related, and i'm fucking pissed because I picked up Calamity Trigger in the franchise sale to see if I liked it. By the time I realised I did, the sale was over.

>preview
I've a crappy email address for these kinda things

Whoops, forgot, steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198025282168/

what is that game, where can i buy it? need more information.

oh wow she delivered

Shocking, isn't it?

Either of these would be awesome

nice can we get both or just push'n our luck here

No reason not to. I'm legit. Totally into DDLG and haven't had a Daddy to spoil me in a while. Hence the begging.

Wrong user, m90

No more pics unless I'm getting shit bought for me, sorry.

@every richfag
Pls spend me a life.... and a bucket ben and jerry's
Thanks faggots

True female love and devotion

Ever heard of a job?

Yes but...The thread is literally...

some orange spray paint would be nice. painting my KB case

littleforbig.com/product/littleforbig-bigshield-gen-2-adult-sized-pacifier-dummy-bigshield-3-paci-pack-green-black-white/
littleforbig.com/product/adult-baby-snap-crotch-romper-onesie-dinosaurs-pattern/
littleforbig.com/product/littleforbig-adult-baby-diaper-lover-snap-crotch-romper-onesie-baby-gamer-onesie/
littleforbig.com/product/littleforbig-adult-baby-diaper-lover-snap-crotch-romper-onesie-halloween-edition/

Want all these. Also willing to make videos calling you Daddy ect.

It's for begging...Not for begging and saying your poor.

Panhandling is for begging. Not for begging and for saying you're poor. Even though one implies the other.

Yeah get a job in a decent sector and work your ass off you will be rich one day user.

Good luck faggot

wew lad

You're fat enough
Your fat enough
Yu r fat enuf

Obvs don't expect it all. Just options to choose from.

I need about $600 to buy a new mic and vocal processor so I can have a podcasting setup people won't laugh at. I already have one decent mic/vocal processor, I just need another RE-320 and dbx286s so that my partner can have one too.

I will make a personalized voicemail and deliver it to you via MP3.

here, take a listen to the quality you'd be helping to fund:

picosong.com/v4HC/

Begging for a $30 game and stating you're poor is pathetic. He obviously is too young to even play this game! he could beg his mummy for it.

I mean I think the whole begging thing tipped that scale in the first place