Just a reminder that the DNC is under investigation is potentially the most illegal shit ever...

Just a reminder that the DNC is under investigation is potentially the most illegal shit ever, but no one is really talking about it

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#327916c44144

but it was her turn!

The media are in cahoots with the democrats.

TWO SCOOPS TOO MANY DRUMPF IMPEACH NOW

But but. Trump is racist!

>Fake news

Haha. Your idiot president will be removed before anything comes of this. Fuck off Vlad.

Conservative memes are shit and you should kill yourself.

sad

I really don't get this. Do people in the USA want illegal immigrants in their country?

all of USA is illegal immigrants, except native americans

No, 90% of us absolutely do not want illegal immigrants here. Only an idiot would.

Oh hey, here's the dipshit that thinks even if you've lived somewhere hundreds of years you're still an immigrant.

So then...make them citizens?

by that logic every human on earth would be deported to Ethiopia

fucking mongs

Yes, my family hasn't been here in the states since they were colonies you're right, I should totally fuck off back to England.

Found the entitled sovereign citizen

>president and his entourage under investigation by a special prosecutor
>loads of evidence of russian conspiracy and treason
>nothing burger

trumpanzees are retarded beyond saving

Where the fuck do I go? I'm Irish, German, Polish, and English

Good. The DNC needs to be burned to the ground and rebuilt, so we can win elections again. Hopefully this is the spark to do it.

humanity actually started in the caucus. i understand you were misinformed. now you know.

go google it you dirty nigger.

Democrats want illegal immigrants because they want a brown/black America.

We don't want you m8, fuck off somewhere else

>Democrats want illegal immigrants because they want a brown/black America.
Democrats want illegal immigrants because they love cheaper produce created in America.

I'm of the opinion we need to just through everyone in the House, Senate, White House, and Supreme Court into prison for life just to get rid of them. Then start over completely with no Democrats, no Republicans, no liberals, no conservatives, and DEFINITELY no corporatists.

Throw* Autocorrect is the worst invention man has created...

>link wants me to turn off adblock
>intothetrash.exe

>but no one is really talking about it
the thing that gets me is that when the media has talked about it, they mostly do it so that they can desperately assert something to the effect of 'not all democrats are like that'. just any remotely associated the dnc like wasserman and hillary and both of the entire entourages

Lol if you say so nigger.

what would be the point of a having a border if you just let everyone in?

Why would you want to import more poverty into America?

Like I said in another thread. Throw the staffer, Hillary, and Schultz into the ocean with broken servers tied to their ankles. The world will be better off!

And this is coming from a fucking libtard!

right? I'm not whitelisting forbes. Kinda defeats the purpose of having an ad blocker.

Hate illegal immigrants, indifferent towards legal immigrants.

False. There was no law before European settlers came and established it. You think like was great before then? Scalp yourself you ignorant faggot.

I refer you to North from Mexico by Carey McWilliams. Try to get the second edition as it is more up-to-date.
The Mexican-US border is artificia. It was drawn through areas that were already populated by Mexicans, it was drawn through a lot of rugged terrain (mountains and deserts), and it was drawn through the middle of the Tohono O'odam nation. So this is not the illegal immigration situation of, say, Japan. The border through the populated areas have always been fluid, as you can see from string of twin cities from San Diego and Tijuana to Brownsville and Matamoros.
Add to that the economic value business owners receive by maintaining a proletarian underclass -- workers who have no rights and who must accept less than citizens are paid. This underclass was created by Republican administrations in the 1920s; its numbers swell whenever the US needs workers and they diminish whenever the US is in a recession.
Simple-minded people will always blame an underclass for their own misfortunes. It has been the policy of US public education to create simple-minded citizens, so the hatred is now both intense and unrealistic. (You don't believe me about the education? Find a copy of McGuffey's Reader and see what elementary-school education was like around 1900.)

Airport waiting area maybe?

Yeah, about that border there Sparky…

if we can blame shit on illegals
then call anything else sjw cucks
we can start saying nigger and spic in public again?

amirite?

>loads of evidence
No

No written law. There was still plenty of customary or common law. When one entered someone else's territory, it was customary to present oneself to the head guy, give him a gift, and ask his permission to hang out for a while.
The Saramacca of Suriname still practice this custom. Their gramman (head guy) likes strong rum from French Guiana.

Maybe, just maybe, in this universe Trump and DWS are BOTH pieces of shit.
That would be amazing, wouldn't it?