There are 128 different Genders. Prove me wrong Trumpists

There are 128 different Genders. Prove me wrong Trumpists

this

Proof it exist

Cultural Marxism seeks to split people up into ever subdividing small groups. Soon there will be several thousand genders, all of which are being oppressed by the others in some fashion. They don't seek to split the country in half, they want to shatter it into a thousand pieces.

there are 7 billion people on this planet, 128 genders cannot possibly contain all that diversity.
in between all the colors of the rainbow there are many, many shades.

I am looking forward to the signs of public bathrooms in the future

I'm not a Trump fan by any stretch of the imagination, but burden of proof lies with you. You made your claim first.

Please name them all

If you would open your mind and stop oppressing everyone you would realize each of the seven billion humans on Earth has their own unique gender, therefore there are seven billion genders.

>128 different Genders

Asexual

Female to male trans man

Female to male transgender man

Female to male transsexual man

F2M

Gender neutral

Hermaphrodite

Intersex man

Intersex person

Intersex woman

Male to female trans woman

Male to female transgender woman

Male to female transsexual woman

Man

M2F

Polygender

T* man

T* woman

Two* person

Two-spirit person

Woman

cont.

Agender

Androgyne

Androgynes

Androgynous

Bigender

Cis

Cis Female

Cis Male

Cis Man

Cis Woman

Cisgender

Cisgender Female

Cisgender Male

Cisgender Man

Cisgender Woman

Female to Male

FTM

Gender Fluid

Gender Nonconforming

Gender Questioning

Gender Variant

Genderqueer

Intersex

cont.

Male to Female

MTF

Neither

Neutrois

Non-binary

Other

Pangender

Trans

Trans Female

Trans Male

Trans Man

Trans Person

Trans*Female

Trans*Male

Trans*Man

Trans*Person

cont.

Trans*Woman

Transexual

Transexual Female

Transexual Male

Transexual Man

Transexual Person

Transexual Woman

Transgender Female

Transgender Person

Transmasculine

Two-spirit

cont.

XY male
XX female

sex chromosome disorders (usually sterile)
X female
XXY male
XXX female
XYY male
XXXX female
XXXY male
XXYY male
XXXXY male
XXXXX female

2 genders, male and female.

AH-64 better be on this fucking list, don't lump me in with all those other pleb attack helicopters

attack helicopter

mac book

chai tea

lasagna

orange cats

trash cans

new socks

old socks

dry wall

thumbtacks

paint thinner

epoxy

Volkswagen beetle

these are just a few genders I can see from my window.

>new socks

MODS MODS

I guess that prove one thing - gender is something we should overcome and focus on person's sex only.

There are over 300 genders you WHITE MALE CIS NAZI SHITLORD!!! Take your Trump inspired Nazi hatespeech else where. I alone have over 200 genders at any given time. STOP YOUR HATE YOU FUCKING BIGOT!!!

You can be whatever gender you want, you can pee wherever you want, you can sleep with whoever you want, just stop thinking the rest of us care.

who gives a fuck? Lets all just fuck each other no matter what the gender. The worlds a shit hole that gona be to hot in some places soon so I'm more worried about that then what bathroom someone uses. It's the Bible thumpers that cry about this shit most. Fuck them.

Oh, Look!!! We have vanilla, soft vanilla, strong vanilla, low fat vanilla, zero lactose vanilla, free additive vanilla, sugar free vanilla, natural vanilla, b/tard vanilla, homemade vanilla, synthetic vanilla, french vanilla and, obviously, vanilla with strawberries

Millenials are soo funny

Personally I just don't fucking care. Identify as a goddamn astral projection or infinitely gendered quasihuman.

All I care about is whether or not it has a clean, hairless asshole that wants me to bury my cock in it.

Could you, for us rednecks explain what does the * mean?

Also - why distinguish Female to Male from males only? Isn't that defeating the purpose? I always though they want to be man, not female-turned-man.

I have no idea man, I just pulled the list of some site after a quick check to trigger faggots.

it always works.

That sooner we completely abstract away gender roles and just let people act however they want the better.

Oh you wanna wear a dress? Go right ahead I couldn't give less of a fuck. Oh you wanna work out and be super muscular but be an emotionally supportive caretaker of the household? Do it.

Just do whatever the fuck you want, don't pidgeon-hole people into weird Christian values and don't hurt anyone.