Hey Sup Forums. I'm in trouble

Hey Sup Forums. I'm in trouble.
So my parents are close to a hundred percent sure that I have done drugs, though they don't have any proof.
Now the thing is that I have done drugs. Many of them. I did about half a gram of MDMA both last Friday and Saturday, and Monday I did 2C-B.
So tomorrow I'm doing a urine test.
Will I pass Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cr7DHm94Gp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

I beg you, please help

>I did about half a gram of MDMA
And you are still alive ? Wow

You logically should be fine. Now, remember not to do retarded things before having your own place. Be responsible. Also gtfo underage fag

21 days i hope you get rekt fggt

Be a responsible adult and don't do drugs. You know your parents don't want drug users in their house yet you did it anyway. Grow up.

I have a very high tolerance, so I have to do half a gram to get the desired effect.

>So tomorrow I'm doing a urine test.
Why? It's not like your quality of life has dropped due to some MDMA and 2C-B. Talk some sense into your parents if they're trying to force you into it.

I have been doing drugs for over a year. I don't know why they suddenly feel the urge to test me

They weren't happy when they found out i smoked weed, let me tell you that

Dude you live with your parents and you are doing .5s of molly? fucking idiot go get an apartment and flip oz of white to college whores before you get fucked and murdered by niggers getting molly

I hope that one day you have a kid and they die from a drug overdose.

Half a gram isn't that crazy weakling

if you keep yourself hydrated its actually pretty harmless. better for you than alcohol. just has a bad stigma around it because people sell bath salts and shit and say its mdma then kids die at parties

They don't have to be happy about it. It's your life. Man up.

I test my drugs before doing them.

t. brainwashed normie
>drugs are bad mkay hur dur

I'm 17, and they will kick me out if they find out. I have nowhere else

youtu.be/Cr7DHm94Gp4

Also, I will be put into a rehab program

/thread
did a gram at a festival last year in about 36 hours and was fine except a little teeth chatters

so do i user. straight from the postal service kek

you shouldn't say that here user youll be v8

See
If he wants a place to live he should've went with their rules. Instead he's a spoiled hrat who thought he could do whatever he wanted. Now he's shitting his pants cause he might be able to leech of mommy and daddy. If he wants to do illegal drugs he can do it in the comfort of his own place that he pays for with his own rules.

Then come out with it and say you won't do it again.

OP you are a fucking faggot, ive done 10x more molly and drugs in general than you. I smoke 28 grams of live resin sauce at least per month, I have done every drug
I have done every fucking drug

enjoy rehab... jerk off there . do pushups. fucking pussy

I think they'd have to specifically test for 2c-B, but you should be good on the molly. That shit clears quick

Dang dude. get your life together. I've done my fair share of drug use but I have my own place. You need to stop using while you live with your parents, it's their house, respect their rules. I'm assuming you are still in high school? If not I recommend getting involved in another academic program, not even college. Look into Job Corps, it's free and if you do well they will send you anywhere in the states for free. I got to go to San Francisco and thats when I got my crap together.

Some of you will call me a normie but it's true, I got out of my parents house, have a place of my own to do drugs *if* i want, and I'm a normie. no ragrats

ok agreed. but you said be a responsible adult and don't do drugs. that is fucking garbage. millions of resposible adults do drugs. drugs aren't the problem its the people who overdo them.

You know the rules while living with your parents. You also knew there was a urine test, yet you still didn't stop. Either get a job and move out, or follow the rules. Faggot!

He can do whatever the heck he wants on his own. The main problem here isn't the drugs, it's him being in his parents house.

If you pass this drug test, take it as a chance to get your act together.

yes i get that but you were implying that responsible adults dont do drugs which is bullshit. i agree 100% dont abuse your parents trust and all that. be on your ownb and do what you want. i just hate a blanket statement like your original statement

nothing special about taking drugs user

I didn't say drugs are bad, that was probs another user. Adults can do drugs all they want if they can still maintain their life. It's only the hard stuff like heroin that will eventually put you on a sidewalk that I'll be vocal about.

UNDERAGE BAN. FUCK OFF THIS WEBSITE KID! FUCKING TAKE YOUR PROBLEM TO THE SCHOOL COUNCILOR OR SOME KIDS NUMBER.

All these kids on this fucking website. THIS WEBSITE IS R18. fuck off. Reported.

I wouldn't want my kids doing drugs either, just like I wouldn't let them get a tattoo or have a sex change.

Call me old fashioned but they can do whatever the heck they want when they move out and are independent and I would support them 100%

all I saw your post as was "REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

I think his point was that the priorities of getting drugs whilst living with your parents instead of getting on with your life is pathetic.

I agree with him. to many children on this site. posting bullshit about theirs parents? And this is shit is tolerated? Place is going down hill fast.

I thought normies took drugs?
Everywhere I go kids are doing drugs these days.
It's one of the most mainstream things you can do.

Own up to your mistakes like a man, nit run from them like a woman and claim it's not your fault.

Man the fuck up and act responsibly.

Let us hope you will learn something from this.

That's true, hopefully he at least got some good advice from this cesspool before he gets banned.

Won't improve anything though

nothing bad about taking druugs either. mdma is very therapeutic when done in the right set and setting and moderation

must have gotten you mixed up... my bad and we are in agreement

Drink 1cup of vinegar asap, then chug water the rest of the day. Drink a big bottle of gatorade/powerade like 2 hours before the test then more water.

OP here, thanks for the replies, both positive and negative. I just want to say that I was planning to stop doing drugs when I start high school

depends on where you live

Because they are your parents and do care about you. Be glad to have good parents, not everyone has this chance,don't fuck their truth up

kek

the best thing to do would be to come clean to them about it, that gives you the power to downplay your drug use to hell (did this with my mom a few years ago) under the assumption that you're coming clean honestly. at that point bargain with them to avoid rehab

If you're that set on continuing the lie at least another year, get someone you know is clean to pee in a pill bottle, tuck it behind your ballsack to keep it warm. otherwise slip a small amount of bleach into the pee if you can

either way get the fuck off of Sup Forums until you're 18 and don't do hard drugs when you live with your fucking parents

A responsible normie with principles is an ok normie in my book