Why do Americans put ketchup on their fish?

Why do Americans put ketchup on their fish?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/quick-cocktail-sauce-recipe-1957470.amp
grubstreet.com/2013/01/subway-sandwich-cheesesteak-threats.html
jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2017/03/01/president-trumps-choice-well-done-steak-and-ketchup-raises-eyebrows/98576882/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steak-ketchup_us_58b43bf2e4b0a8a9b7845b25
youtube.com/watch?v=_YL9l9ZFfOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

same reason we put it on our steak. Mother fucking condoments baby.

The important thing is that it's battered and fried. Not really a fan of ketchup but if the fish weren't fried then that would be fucking gross.

Is hot sauce okay?

Everything that goes well with steak, goes well with fish.

Only niggers do shit like that. The only sauce that should go on fish is tater sauce or maybe cocktail sauce but that shit is gross.

Cause ketchup is good on fried shit

The same reason europeans put donkey semen on their turnips

the only thing ill put on fried fish is vinegar

nigger detected

It's red. It must be ketchup.

I used to put ketchup on my long john silvers

Cocktail sauce and ketchup is very close. Only use sauces on cheaper cuts of fish or steak. If you get an excellent cut or higher quality meat enjoy the flavor no need for sauce bro.

I prefer duke's tartar sauce personally. Ketchup on fish, or anything fried isn't that weird. You fuckin brits eat all kinds of weird ass shit.

To mask the taste of their shit cooking

We don't mainly. We use tartar sauce. Why the fuck do Euros call potato chips crisps?

same reason we call fries chips

I'll accept that title as long as I get to keep enjoying ketchup on shit

Because they call fries chips

CUZ WE LOG DIFFERNT FLOVRS

What about hot sauce on fried fish?

Why the fuck do you Ameriturds call chips fries?

>To mask the taste of their shit cooking
/thread

Now that's a real negro way of thinking friendo! Damn fine cup of troll!

ew. ketchup is for french fries, hamburgers and meat phalluses.

Because a chip is thin and usually wide and circular or ovalish. A French fry isn't that. You know what it is? Fried. Its a fry.

Why do Euros eat fries with mayo?

These are fucking chips, ya fuckin dipshit.

I actually do enjoy Sriracha on fried fish.

I'm white, by the way.

Yeah, I don't really know anyone who puts ketchup (catsup) on fish, and although I don't know everyone, I generally eat a lot of fish and thus see such eaten. However, culturally, things are different. I see people in here retorting with calling chips crips and fries chips and such. My favorite is calling cookies biscuits. I'd bet eveyone in here likes Oreos, or at least knows of Nabisco as a brand but they don't know that Nabisco is a short name for National Biscuit Company. Food for thought, just wanted to share.

Now I am hungry for some chicken nugger with french fried. A sweer potato for dessert.

I don't, depending on the fish. usually I just use tartar sauce.

wtf im american and i never put it on fish
the only time i did was when i was like five and we had fish sticks or 'fingers' as some ppl call them

Why does every other country worry about Americans so much?

Chips were invented after fries.

Fact.

You can't get the right answer if you ask the wrong question. The correct question is, why don't you?

Those are crisps.

because then what do you call a potato chip?

Bongs are fucked with calling multiple things multiple names so everyone that doesnt speak mushmouth is left wondering wtf the person is talking about

America is more important and more interesting and they know it.

>I'd bet eveyone in here likes Oreos, or at least knows of Nabisco as a brand but they don't know that Nabisco is a short name for National Biscuit Company.
Woah

Do you mean "after" as in "time line after" or do you mean "after" as in "in honour of... after"?

Please explain. I'm confused now.

Closer to Asian by the sounds my good sir

Crisp is a description of an item... not an actual item

Unbelievable. A fact that I neither knew, nor heretofore realize that I gave zero fucks about.

>Cocktail sauce and ketchup is very close

in what world?!

Crisp is an adjective, not an noun

While you guys were bickering I went down to the local restaurant and got a delicious order of fish and crisps. Now what do I put on it?

This is why we threw their damn tea overboard. The limeys never learn! Mods move post to international random puh puh please me American feeluns hurted.

We don't though...except for the dish 'Fish and Chips' in America, the chips then are fries. But called fries in every other context or usage.

Hearing morbidly obese Brits say all they eat are some crisps sounds so..odd. You fat fuckers are eating CHIPS..Fucking POTATO CHIPS...get it right. We call Doritos, fucking Doritos..not chips. We call cheetos, cheetos, not chips. We call Corn Chips Corn Chips..

But Euros call most just ..crisps. With a lisp. Quit being faggots.

google.com/amp/www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/quick-cocktail-sauce-recipe-1957470.amp
Stay woke nigger! It's ketchup based. You just got dabbed!

That's cool. So why do they call an Oreo a cookie?

No.
Crispy is a description of an item. The actual item is the crisp, which in turn is crispy. A crispy crisp, thus crisps are called crisps because they're crispy.

Pic related.

Tartar sauce, ya dingus.

How do the CRISPY FRIES taste? Blimey mate idk must be bloody good?

What the fuck are you talking about?

Nice bait bro you really went for the home run in us Americans yee haw !

So let me get this straight...

Americans call chips fries.
Americans call fries crisps.
Americans call crisps potato wedges.
And Americans call potato wedges chips.

What the fuck?

England is my city bro get it right we call them crispies mate

Tl;dr. Fuck off ching Chang Chong

Doritos is a brand. Just like Q-tips and Styrofoam. We just call things what we know them to be. Which may or may not be correct but still relevant

Americans don't call anything "crisps."

Serious question why they call them people limeys??

I always eat my steak, fish, or almost anything with ketchup.

The people that hate me doing it are about 1/4. It is no coincidence that 25% of the population are sociopaths. They are nearly psychotic so the idea of doing something different than how they would do it actually offends their ability to control and manipulate others.

You know who else hated seeing people put ketchup on steak? Ted Bundy, Hitler, Jeffrey Daumier, Ted Kaczynski, Osama Bin Laden.

Telling people how to eat their own food is a deeply rooted mental disease related to the lack of being able to control others.

To some people ketchup on steak means, "I have a lack of control of this person, and it angers me to the point where I lose self control"

Here are cases where a man was threatened with murder over ketchup on steak:

grubstreet.com/2013/01/subway-sandwich-cheesesteak-threats.html

Here it is being used to attack the leader of a nation:

jsonline.com/story/news/local/milwaukee/2017/03/01/president-trumps-choice-well-done-steak-and-ketchup-raises-eyebrows/98576882/

Here are people claiming Trump should be impeached for eating well done steak with ketchup:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-steak-ketchup_us_58b43bf2e4b0a8a9b7845b25

In this video you can hear a man explain why people who eat ketchup with steak are "stupid":

youtube.com/watch?v=_YL9l9ZFfOQ

Some people even call people that eat a special way less manly. This actually means that they themselves feel "manly" by how they consume foods.

I have heard ketchup referred to as a "childs condiment" although that is obviously just trying to create shame from nothing.

I find this whole thing very interesting. I go out of my way to put ketchup on everything and I like staring at the haters. I am willing to fight to the death for my love of steak and ketchup instantly. If someone has words for me, you might as well pull you gun and start shooting.

Yah huh saw it on Miami vice. True story in Philippines we know you people like it crispy. Fucking cucked American that's why Duderte smite your Obama we win!

Why do Brits put vinegar on their fries (chips)?

This

Nice feet.

>You know who else hated seeing people put ketchup on steak? Ted Bundy, Hitler, Jeffrey Daumier, Ted Kaczynski, Osama Bin Laden.
Hitler was right to exterminate steak-ketchupers. You are subhuman trash.

Am I a psycho for hating when people chew with mouth open? No common decency in whites they do it at every restaurant I attend.

That's fucking nasty

>England is my city
you live in the city?

I've never seen a single person put ketchup on fish in my entire life.

Because most our food taste like disgusting proccessed shit so we need to drown it in something to mask that flavor.

Bra my dad always shame me when I use a1 he say real man need no sauce true story

We're retards

Everyday I love the vinegar and chips and I live in Alabama you are racist if you hate vinegar!

>drown disgusting processed shit in disgusting processed shit to mask the flavor of disgusting processed shit

Don't make me dab on you hater

Read the history of potato chips.

George Crum invented potato chips in America in 1853.

So first you had french fries, and then chips here it is explained:

"The potato chip was invented in 1853 by George Crum. Crum was a Native American/African American chef at the Moon Lake Lodge resort in Saratoga Springs, New York, USA. French fries were popular at the restaurant and one day a diner complained that the fries were too thick."

>tartar sauce

Fucking southern pansies

Shouldn't they be called crums then?

vinegar's okay, it's niggers that I hate

i have no problem with ppl putting ketchup on stuff, including steak, what is borderline autistic is putting it on everything, its like you dont even like food but only like ketchup. As to the "child" thing its like in most other food, children only like unrefined sweet things but i dont agree with it being related to ppl who put ketchup on steak. I personally only put ketchup in fries and usually not by itself, i find it too sweet 99% of times.

no, you nit wit, they should be called Georges

>Read the history of potato chips.
Americans love potato chips so much they teach the history of potato chips in american schools.

I live in Alabama too you nasty fuck.

I don't. I don't put tartar sauce on it either. I use either malted vinegar or lemon, depending on whether it's fried or grilled/broiled. I don't put anything extra on fried catfish...

Hey, maybe you mean Yankees here. Yankees don't know shit about cooking or good food and thus they need to camouflage the bland or bad taste of their culinary atrocities with shit like ketchup. Yankees do not equal all Americans, and personally I consider them to basically be an autistic version of the British.

How am I subhuman with my blonde hair, blue eyes, good looks and 160 IQ?

People that eat ketchup with steak are more advanced.

I am superior to you in every way imaginable.

Did you just have a stroke?

Being insulted for knowing a lot of information doesn't really work like that.

gg

If the disgusting processed shit you're eating tastes worse than the disgusting processed shit you're drowning it in then I see no problem.

You misspelled vineger cheese and mustard.

Maybe it's because you don't stare at strangers and judge them for eating their meals.

The ketchup haters watch people like hawks, because they are less evolved and every change in life that they can't keep up with they feel less intelligent, and manly.

>Crisp is a description of an item... not an actual item
>calls chips fries because they're fried
Anything other than the raw ingredient is a description of the item you massive retard

disgusting.
Get some of this on there

>blonde hair, blue eyes, good looks and 160 IQ
Not gonna save you from the day of the rope. Steak-ketchupers will be utterly exterminated. It will be slow and painful. You will be force fed steak with HP sauce on it until you vomit, then you will be force fed the vomit. When you shit it out you will be force fed the shit. When you are begging for death, you will be tied to a cross and crucified, given nothing but water to prolong your death from starvation, as a fresh steak with ketchup on it is put in front of you every day just so you can look at it and be tortured. After baking in the hot sun and accumulating flies, the steak will then be fed to a pig while you watch, because that's all steak with ketchup is good for: disgusting pigs like you.

it's not a fish, you dumbfuck.

we like Ketchum on our Idahos

>crisps
Fries! FRIES!

Faggot!