Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tgS1RFk1cU8
youtu.be/9thvHDskYvA
youtube.com/watch?v=HNWwR38_0q4
youtube.com/watch?v=bGWq9Fc3Qis
twitter.com/Lloydie84/status/828013193125576704
youtube.com/watch?v=I7rCNiiNPxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Geht Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp in eine Bar. Sagt der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Klopp: Ich bin der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp? Da erwidert Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Klopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Klopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen Klopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen Klopp "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Klopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult Kloppo" Kult Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Klopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Kloppo "Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kloppo" "Jürgen Klopp" Kult-Kloppo Jürgen "Kult-Kloppo" Jürgen "Kloppo" Kloppo Kult-Kloppo Klopp.

MAULED BY THE TIGERS

THIS

No bully but this should be a sticky

>IT'S ARE YEAR LA

liverpool 3 - 2 city
>we beat city we've won the league
>that liverpool feel
>champions elect la
>look at gerrard what heart
>we go again! xD
norwich 2 - 3 liverpool
>grinding out wins is the sign of champions
>how many will be beat chelsea by la
liverpool 0 - 2 chelsea
>anti football, were still top of the league
>defending is easy
>palace is a fortress city wont win there
palace 0 - 2 city
>everton will do us a favour
everton 2 - 3 city
>they let city win
>b-bitter
>its still on if we beat palace and newcastle by 7
palace 3 - 3 liverpool
>b-but rodgers said defending is easy
>city will lose to villa
>villa are good against the big sides
city 4 - villa 0
>west ham will do us a favour
>b-big andy with the 90th minute winner
>i-it's not over yet
city 2 - west ham 0
>t-top 4 was the aim
>w-we overachieved
>n-next year is the year

It's a failure, an absolute failure. You get into that position with four games to go, if you had gone into that dressing room today they would not have been celebrating anything. I think it will be massive disappointment - Alan Hanson

If you are first you are first. If you are second you are nothing - Bill Shankly

Friendly reminder that Stephen Gerrard said "this does not slip" to his team-mates after beating Manchester City last season when Liverpool were in the driving seat to win their first title in 24 year, before he literally slipped to let Demba Ba score, resulting in a home defeat, before they threw away a 3-0 lead at Crystal Palace, meaning that the first time in Premier League history that Liverpool went into the final day of the season with a mathematical chance of winning the league but with no hope of winning it whatsoever, meaning they finished in second place, ultimately choked their best ever chance at the title, and decided to write a book about it being some sort of success before selling off their best player and replacing him with Rickie Lambert

>Gerrard comes back.
>Liverpool slip.

96la

o my

DOES

>tfw you're an exposed fraud

HE SAW IT COMING AND BAILED

Geht Kult-Floppo Jürgen Kult-Floppo "Floppo" Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Flopp in eine Bar. Sagt der Jürgen "Floppo" Kult-Floppo "Floppo" Flopp: Ich bin der Kult-Floppo "Floppo" Jürgen "Floppo" Jürgen Flopp. Sagt der Barkeeper: DER Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Floppo "Kult-Floppo" Jürgen "Floppo" Flopp? Da erwidert Floppo Jürgen "Floppo" Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Flopp: Jawoll, ich bin DER "Floppo" Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Kult-Floppo. Da ist der Barkeeper erstaunt: Dass der Jürgen "Floppo" Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Jürgen Flopp" Flopp mal in meine Kult-Bar kommt, das hätte ich vom Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Floppo" Jürgen Flopp "Kult-Floppo" Flopp ja gar nicht erwartet. Da sagt der Kult-Floppo "Floppo" Jürgen "Floppo" Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Jürgen "Floppo" Jürgen Flopp: Tun die wenigsten. Bis sie ihn fahren. Der Barkeeper staunt: Ach, Jürgen "Floppo" Kult-Floppo Jürgen Flopp "Kult-Floppo" Floppo, das ist schon brutal geil, Jürgen "Floppo" Jürgen "Jürgen" Flopp, muss ich wirklich sagen. Da erwidert der Floppo Jürgen "Floppo" Floppo Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Kult Floppo" Kult Floppo Jürgen "Floppo" Flopp: Dafür steh ich mit meinem Namen: Jürgen "Floppo" Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Floppo Jürgen "Floppo" Floppo Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Jürgen Flopp" Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Floppo" Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Floppo "Floppo" Jürgen "Floppo" Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Floppo" "Jürgen Flopp" Kult-Floppo Jürgen "Kult-Floppo" Jürgen "Floppo" Floppo Kult-Floppo Flopp.

What is happening?

NOT

SLIP

MADMAN

Can someone please translate this? I can work out some of it but I've never studied Krautish.

Wh... why?
This is what being a Liverpool Fan has sounded like since last month:
youtu.be/9thvHDskYvA

something about klopp walking into a bar and the barkeeper asking him if he is THE klopp

I like this post

Basically it says:

>Jürgen Klopp walks into a bar and says "I am Jürgen "Kult Floppo" Klopp. The barkeeper asks "THE Jürgen Klopp ? Klopp answers "Yes indeed I am THE Jürgen Klopp". The barkeeper is amazed "I wouldve never thought that Jürgen Klopp would ever come into my cult-pub. Klopp answers with "Most dont until they drive him" (a joke to one of the commercials he has done for some car I think some Opel or so). The barkeep is astonished: "Ah.. Jürgen this is fucking awesome, Jürgen, I really gotta say. And Klopp responds with "I stand for that with my name Jürgen Klopp" (another joke regarding some german commercial for babyfood although I have no idea if Klopp ever did that commercial)

youtube.com/watch?v=HNWwR38_0q4

one of his Opel commercials (although not the one the text is refering to)
youtube.com/watch?v=bGWq9Fc3Qis

So that is basically it, just with my short versions of Klopp changed for really long versions of it.

Ninety-Six?

good post, would be better if Romania was Demba Ba

THEY ACTUALLY BELIEVED THEY COULD WIN THE LEAGUE

Will Klopp finally receive criticism from the media?

Good one

But did you see how passionate he was on the side line?

I hate Liverpool so much

Scourers cucked again haha

>mfw their tears are so yummy in my mouth

Klopp clearly isn't being given the funds needed to revitalise us
Look at every Manager since FSG took over in 2010, each one of them failed because they were never given the funds to buy world class Players after we bought Suarez.
But no, go ahead blame The Manager like always, it's always solely their fault that should do the trick.

>£25m on Wijnaldum
>£34m on Mane

Yeah poor guy, practically skint ain't he

are Hull our guys? They anally sodomized both Liverpoop and Man You in a matter of days. I vote them now our guys.

>not given the funds to buy world class players
No money in the world can make a world class player join liverpool

today's game was identical to liverpool's first loss at burnley. they just can't break down average teams that park the bus.

I mean a proper big name player

Lucas and Can were unbelievably shite

LELverPOO

I've lost track of how many times these fuckers have been blown the fuck out recently. Can somebody give me a rundown?

*are

I know they have collected a total of 3 points in 2017

Plymouth must be the laughing stock of League 2 now

my sides, underrated

10/10

get fucked milner

None of those want to join Slipperpool

Fuck outta here u knob

>blaming the owners for not buying world class
>thinking Liverpool have any business buying world class players
>last trophy was 6 years ago
>Carling Cup as well
>consistently no top 4

They couldn't even sign Mario Gotze, a washed up player who was supposed to be world class.

no one was saying this big name players shit when we were steam rolling everyone u fickle fucks

signed mane who we can all agree is better for us now

Distinct lack of Irish flags among these replies

kek

you need to stop signing shitty centre-backs from the bundesliga.

matip is one of the best in the epl. not his fault his stuck next to literal shit

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>epl

What did he mean by this?

One of the few days I enjoy being am Everton fan

We win, they get fucked and Niasse the African George Weah scores

>Losing to Lavorprell
Deserved desu, should be fighting relegation there.

Wasn't Mane supposed to save them?

Niasse has 2 goals for Hull, lid. >We're going to sell him on for a profit kek.

Against United and the shite

It's brilliant

Please don't ever leave us :3

Saved

shut up

BREAKS LIKE GLASS
BUT NOT IN YOUR HAND

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK THE WALL PUSHERS DEATH TO KOPITES

lol

>Buying a Poocastle bench player for 25M
I'm surprised Liverpoop aren't on the way to the championship desu

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

kek

FOOKIN

twitter.com/Lloydie84/status/828013193125576704

Ohhh it's the Academy's fault...

>30 years ago...

>our year la
>That klopp, that passion
>we're better than spurs, obviously
>no Europe will make it easier la

United are about to pass them in the table.

HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Danke Deutschbro.

Spurs to make it 1 in 11 for Flopp.

SUMMON THE GYPSY

>this video
>kept the bickering
>just one take
lol

There's only one way to do that

THIS

DOES

NOT

ONE IN TEN