Wwyd to her? gangbang/rough/forced preferred

wwyd to her? gangbang/rough/forced preferred

Cuddle and watch the simpsons

Bend her over the armrest and slam her ass. Push her face into the cushion if she complains too much.

shove her head into the cushions, shove a giant dildo in her ass unlubed, and then fuck her pussy till i leave a nice load.

WWYD? i've got kik if anybody wants to tell me there for more photos, captcha getting on my nerves (cm51789)

Bump

more or face?

Wwyd to her?

fuck off faggot

I could see her being grabbed off the couch and forced onto the ground while 5 men come and rip her clothes off, forcing their cocks into all of her holes and making her jerk them off. She would be crying and gagging as her ass and pussy are pounded and her throat is stuffed. After all the abuse, they would take turns cumming on her defiled body.
Wwyd?

Extra for different atmosphere

This slutty chick needs abused, will supply nudes if cruel enough intentions are declared

fuck off nigger

I'd tell her to get her feet off my god damn couch

wwyd

I'd take her deep into the woods where nobody can hear her scream and tie her hand up to a tree so she was fully extended. Then I'd proceed to slap her ass and tits while I listen to to her whimper and beg me to stop. When I have beaten her to my satisfaction I will lower her a bit, bend her over and assfuck her for a while. I'd finish in her pussy and leave her there dripping with semen

im in the process of it

Lay her flat on the ground and start proneboning her.

Absolutely fantastic.
I would appreciate any other contributions.

She would be a great one night stand probably could suck a dick dry

Wwyd to this fat ass slut?

Wwyd to these sluts

Face? Her hair and body are wonderful. I'd love to see more.

I want them all to rub their asses on my face

Rip a hole in those leggings so I can give it to her from behind.

The more I get the more pics you'll get

More of her if you need "inspiration"

I think she needs some inspiration to go for a run

Fuck, she has fat in all the right places

diiip

rape her and chop her up into pieces

That's the confederation court mall, who's that charlottetown ho?

I need my cock between those tits asap

Anyone else with interest? moar for replies to her pics

Bump

wwyd to my gf??? kik me for more johnnybee283

Wwyd

Wwyd?

yeah post more

wwyd to my slut ex gf? gangbang/rough/forced preferred.

will post moar for replies.

I'd rip the top of her and immediately take one her tits in my mouth, sucking hard while pulling my head again with each gulp, the other nipple being pinched, pulled, and slapped, all the while her had jerking me furiously as she'd beg me to suck hard as possible. Then I'd stand up with my sick in her face, a fist full of hair as she fought to pull forward to take my cock in her mouth, all the while I'd degrade her and tell her what an undeserving little slut she is. Finally I'd let her suck, using her hair to hair force her head hard and fast on me. Right before I cum I'd Alan my throbbing head into the recesses of her throat where she'd desperately suck, drinking the cum straight from my balls. Pulling out with one or two shots left I'd shoot it on her face and make her keep it there the rest of the day.

didn't think I'd have to specify to reply with wwyd since that's the whole point of the thread.

Would kindly ask to remove the towel

Wwyd?

you clealy know this is not the type of response I am looking for.

play along or fuck off

no interest?

Kik me @ chemicalfire

I want to unload my weeks worth of cum onto them. Anyone feel free to hit me up

Needs used and abused roughly

Lick, kiss, and massage her thighs for a good ten minutes, then have her sit on my face

no kik, sorry. post here.

Pinch those tits so hard she screams while rubbing a vibrator over her clit. Spray a load of whipped cream into her mouth

I want to shove my face between her thighs after a long workout, have her wrap her legs around my head, and inhale her scent

ld rip her ass and brutally fuck her until it feels like she can't take it anymore. Then I would let her recooperate and do it again cumming into her throat so she chokes

cuddle with dat butt, then eat it out

Buy #3 arch supports.

Bump, lets see some more

You fuck off with your faggoty role play fetish.

I would proceed to ram my cock all the way down her throat, fighting against her gag reflex will her cock is down my throat i would grab the nearby frying man and smash her head in with it while I choked her with my dick at the same time until she passed out
I would then hack her fucking head off and fuck it every night

Also post full frontal of her

Either.

Wwyd?

I would throat fuck the dirty whore until she pukes on my cock, then I would choke her out with that necklace as I manhandle her over the back of that chair and rape her ass until it's bloody and raw before finishing it off with another throat fucking.

Whenshe's on her period i would place her on a table, i would sit in front of her, and i would use a spoon to scoop her menstrual discharge out and eat it. I would have her piss in a glass and drink half the glass herself, and offer the rest to me.
i would suck her toes with great devotion, and than sink my face into her cute tummy. Turn her around and like as much as possible of the inside of her shithole until, from clenched and tight, it would became lose and relaxed.
I would do long session of 69 with her, liking her viciously while i ear all the exquisite noises she makes with my cock and balls

big dick here

anyone want me to cuck them on kik?

Keep going

come home and find her on your couch, wwyd?

I would tie up her tits a tight as possible Then tie her legs behind her shoulders. Once done I'd flog every inch of her below her neck till she was bright red. Then take turns raping her holes while pushing needles into her tits. After I was done with her holes I'd attach electodes to her nipples set to shock her anytime she wasn't being raped by the homeless men in the area where I'd dump her

How much do you have of her ?

plz go on! Would you take her to your basement after the homeless guys were done with her?

wwyd user?

Only If Its OP's girl

plenty

get her into my basement, restrain her, shave her head, put a hood on her, with tube gag hooked up to urinal

she'd be my personal human toilet

Kik? cause your girl is awesome and it would be a shame if this thread got 404'd

have kik but majority of pics are not on my phone

would grab her by the hair and stuff her wet mouth with my cock, thrusting down her throat faster and deeper as her drool ran down my balls and bubbles foamed from her nostrils.
Finally her eyes would roll back in her head and as I busted my nut deep in her throat

Shoot thats a bummer, do you have a dropbox of her or feel like dropping in a vola? Anyways she your ex?

Wwyd

would drug her and tie her up them rip off those pants and start fucking her till i cum inside her pussy...wwyd to my gf?

post your kik and maybe later I can move some files around if I like your wwyds

Can she deep throat?

spread her legs and slap her pussy repeatedly. Then I'd fuck her missionary listening to her moan and feeling her tighten up every time I make her wince slapping her face

DjKhaGet

velikynovgorod

sexy af. I want her on my face dripping juices directly into my mouth

keep going