I just got my conceal carry permit and I hate niggers. I don't mind admitting it either

I just got my conceal carry permit and I hate niggers. I don't mind admitting it either.

I drive around sometimes just hoping that some filthy nigger will fuck with me and start some shit. I'm one of those white guys who's just itching to use my weapon. 100% serious.

The only good nigger is a dead nigger. I know there are probably thousands of white people out there just like me, they're just too scared to admit it. I wish that some black coon will try some shit with me, it'll be the last thing he ever does.

do you conceal carry inside-the-diaper or outside-the-diaper?

I've thought about this too. I kinda wish I could kill a nigger myself.

lol I just want to get into a fist fight with somebody, and prove my worth.
Or, at least try to. I might not be stronger then my opponent, but I'll still try, I'm dying to blast someone's face in.

If some nigger attacked you and you used your gun to defend yourself, it's perfectly justifiable. I say go for it. You'd be doing society a favor.

Unfortunately for you, Cletus, black people don't live in the country, nor do they commonly attack white people. They're too busy killing each other.

I'm white and would jump at the opportunity to shoot a nigger too. You're not alone.

Tell us how it goes. Pics or it didn't happen.

Paradise

I always watch "The First 48" to see which dead nigger is on tv this week...

You're the kind of stupid fucking pussy that gives all gun owners a bad name. Zimmerman wannabe faggot

bunch of question for you:

1) as a non-american, I wonder if you considered for a moment to skip niggawatching and read a book, for a chance. Anything would do, from Mickey Mouse Book of Adventures to War and Peace.

But before of that, we also need to know if you can read properly.

2) do you really want to spend a part of your life in prison, or if you're rich (I kinda doubt it) do you really want to give away your money to the lawyer?

3) dont you have something better in general to do? Like going to a concer this evening. ( this is what I will do myself, for instance. )
Making some friends at the club? Maybe get a lil bit of pussy? Nah?

4) assuming you really want to feel what shooting a nigger feels like, do you care about knowing that you'll be remembered by your family/friends as "the guy who shot a nigger"? How does this make you feel?

5) dont you think your country must really be a shitty place to live in if you came to the point you hate niggers so much you're going to end your life shooting them?

6) why didnt you already went an hero yourself?

7) why were you born?

8) you will never have the balls to shoot a negro.

It's like I could finally talk to animals, which was impossible like until today, so I'm pretty excited. Pls reply!

Careful with this mentality, you may find yourself in hot water.

I understand your motivation and disgust for nogs and other societal scum.

Make sure to follow the law.
Do not make racist or violent statements in public or on social media.
Beware shooting anyone unarmed.
Careful not to hit bystanders as you can be held liable.
Don't put yourself in a position where it could be deduced you were looking for trouble, have a viable story for your whereabouts and what you were doing.
Careful not to shoot them in the back, as most people instinctively turn/flee. (Unless you're in Texas, on your own property, and it's 1am-4am or whatever the specific time frame is).
Don't get yourself killed.

the worst kind of scum who actually provides suggestions on how to properly shoot a negro and get away with it!
you must feel like you have gigantic balls deep down those jeans, you yank dog... pathetic!

This is good advice. Happy hunting OP.

You are a God amongst men, OP. Show those niggers who is the master race.

no you interpreted it as how to shoot a negro because you're racist

Summerfagging this hard

gtfo youngfag

Britfags don't understand the niggers in America and how bad they are.

that is very rasis.... aaahhh who am i kiding BILLY BRING MAH GUNS ITS HUNTING SEASON

You should become a cop. You are the hero we need.

Not a bad idea. Just make sure that no one is filming you.

And turn off your own bodycam.

Simple.

>i drive around sometimes just hoping some filthy nigger will fuck with me

So how are you different to a nigger?

don't worry op you'll be fine no need to be edgy because your moms dating tyrone

OMG OP be sooo glad you dont live in the 313 (Detroit). Its niggerville and all they do in their cesspoll is blame every problem on the suburbs). We have open carry and CCW in Michigan and is one of few good things in this libtard state of unionists and Teachers.

Sounds like a target rich environment.

Just put on blackface

Kill as many as you want

No one will care

What are you carrying?

Post pics/timestamp.