Ok Sup Forums, I'm getting a vpn and/or tor and would like to know how I should go about this

Ok Sup Forums, I'm getting a vpn and/or tor and would like to know how I should go about this.
I'd also appreciate direction to good "deep web" sites and tools.
Nothing illegal please.

>"that deep web picture is retarded"
I know it is, I got it by typing "deep web" into Google images

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNajzdvcZWE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Self bump

ask on reddit or some shit you normie

Why you wanna go deep Web nothing there anymore except buying drugs

Recently both alpha and hansa were taken down, things are uneasy. I`d recommend not buying on any market for the next 3 monts. Also, besides black market there isnt much to see.

Even on the forums you'll only find normies and edgy faggots

The "deep" web was bullshit to begin with, just unindexed web sites/pages which existed "outside" the "web". One genius thought it a good idea to exploit this and create a "black market" for drugs, weapons etc. Maybe there was some deviant shut there, maybe not. Either way, little "oh, look at me I'm a hacker I'm on the deep web hurr durr" faggots like OP went on and in about it until the Feds got involved and shut that shit down. if there ever was anything there, it's gone now. Go start another "whiteboi" thread faggot, eventually you'll kill Sup Forums too

>If there was anyth there, it's gone now
Is this a link bait or are you just another summerfag?

Stupid question. If all those sites on the deep web are so illegal, how do they stay up on the internet? Why can't the authorities have them all shut down.

"the whole deep web isn't there anymore becuase summer fags like you ruined ot for us kool haxors." Shut the fuck up. Edge level = bismuth/10

the deep web isn't that big. that deep web picture is retarded

you dont need a vpn. tor essentially is a network of nodes which anonymize your IP and encrypt your traffic a lot more reliably than a VPN would
if anything, a VPN will only do harm because you either a) pay for it with a credit card because you're a fucking moron or b) recognize you as a foreign terrorist / spy so your own government doesnt need to apply its own laws that protect you

people that use a VPN with TOR are either extremely paranoid, dont know how to use TAILS, dont even know what anything does and or fell for a marketing trick by VPN providers

>im getting a vpn to use good deep web sites
>Nothing illegal please
????????

normie thats the reason for the deep web plz leave

>enter deep web
>nothing illegal
hang yourself kid

>If there was anyth there, it's gone now
>anyth
Do you even alphabet?
Do you even copy/paste?

What is this TAILS? Yes, I'm practically an illiterate normie now. I want to get back on the deep web for acid and dmt in a few months after this recent bust cools down.

basically an operating system that boots from a usb stick and resets itself when you shut it down

tor obviously can still leave traces on your mac / windows / phone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNajzdvcZWE

That's awesome.

This is all you need

Deep web is drugs and CP.

If you're looking for drugs and/or CP, go to the deepweb.

If you're not looking for drugs and/or CP, don't be an edgy h4xx0r.

This guy is FBI... dont fall for the bait. How's your cubicle treating you today Steve?

VPN is one of many minimum requirements for operating safely down there.

Someone posted a chatroom few weeks ago on Sup Forums. He got banned instantly ,but I still have that link. Basically ,people post CP there.

And pizza

Edgy art projects... They're the best.

Nice try FBI

Any vpns you recommend? Do they track logs? Are any trusted in particular for this sort of activity?

Or you can listen to Steve and get TAILS.

the FBI wants you to use a VPN thats precisely why I added b)
if you use a VPN from within the US you're no longer a US citizen for the law

That can't be true...

Bump

90% of the faggots on this thread are talking only coz they saw that someordinarygamers shit on YouTube and think they are cool now

>The National Security Act of 1947 contained a specific ban on intelligence operatives from operating domestically

using a VPN turns you from "domestic" into "foreign"

>Government eavesdropping on Americans is an extremely serious matter; the ability to intrude on the private realm is a tremendous power that can be used to monitor, embarass, control, disgrace, or ruin an individual. Because it is so invasive, the technology of wiretapping has been subject to carefully crafted statutory controls almost since it was invented. Ignoring those controls and wiretapping without a court order is a crime that carries a significant prison sentence (in fact, criminal violations of the wiretap statute were among the articles of impeachment that were drafted against President Nixon shortly before his resignation).
using a VPN (and TOR anyway), makes it impossible to tell that you're actually an American, so obviously you're treated as if you weren't

this isnt a loophole of some sort, its just technologically impossible to tell if you are, because thats precisely what you're trying to achieve

Yeah I'm retarded for saying nothing illegal. I should've said no cp. I want good deep web shit that isn't cp

> VPN
just use incognito mode retard nothing can trace you while your on it

Thanks, agent!

>The law on surveillance begins with the Fourth Amendment to the Constitution, which states clearly that Americans' privacy may not be invaded without a warrant based on probable cause.
when you use a VPN, you throw that shit away because it only applies to US citizens

>As a result, all electronic surveillance by the government in the United States is illegal, unless it falls under one of a small number of precise exceptions specifically carved out in the law.
IF YOU ARE AMERICAN

>In other words, the NSA can only spy where it is explicitly granted permission to do so by statute.
domestically. foreign has always been and always will be fair game

>FISA. The Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act is the law that governs eavesdropping on agents of "foreign powers" within the United States, including suspected foreign terrorists.
aka everyone outside of the US

>good deep web shit
>isn't CP

nigger choose one

I'm surprised Muta isn't asking for links on here

Just use TAILS on a USB stick. Make sure you manually turn off Javascript in the torbrowser settings/NoScript. For some dumb ass reason its on by default.

90% of the faggots on this thread are talking only coz they saw that someordinarygamers shit on YouTube and think they are cool now

Sup Forums is still too dank for him. He's a reddit fag

NEVER post .onion links here. most lickley get b&

If you want to buy something in the deep web, it´s illegal. What are you expacting? Deep web is more than 95% illegal

>Nothing illegal please.
Stupid summerfag... what do you want to do with Tor?? Search funny memes??

Cheap high quality drugs. Use PGP w/ trusted vendors only

>I would like help on how to access the bowel of the internet, but please....... nothing illegal