Does anyone else feel like they're been jewed by spending so much money on bottled water...

Does anyone else feel like they're been jewed by spending so much money on bottled water? My tap water is safe to drink but it has a shitty aftertaste.

Get yourself a reverse osmosis filter

They don't have these in your part of the country?

You shouldn't have let all those Indian H1B's design your water treatment plants

are you actually retarded or just pretending?

I spend about 9-11 +5 cent for the water bottle recycle fee.

Besides reverse osmosis filter meme what other option do you have to not have shit tasting water?

I might do if I had been jewed into buying bottled water.
Fortunately I'm not a complete retard.

enjoy your xenoestrogens, leeched from the plastic.

and filling up the environment with material that'll never break down. polymers are forever.

Man the fuck up, Nancy.

Just let it sit in a pitcher for 10 minutes

Do you guys really not taste a difference?

>Not having your own well

You could just drink milk instead

Don't forget to lift

>Falling for the reverse osmoses.

It's probably the chloramine that cities use to disinfect water
My fridge filter seems to remove all the weird tasting shit from tap water fairly well.

You get used to the taste of tap water if you keep drinking it.

Yep

Those are definitely triple's

>Do you guys really not taste a difference?
Of course, but then I can taste the difference between water in the north and south of England.
I like my water slightly chalky, straight off the South Downs.

>grow up only drinking bottled water
>everytime I try to drink tap water I think I'm drinking sewage water even though it tastes fine and is safe to drink

How do I get this shit out of my head. It also doesn't help that most bottled water here is carbonated so I'm used to fuzzy shit

Get yourself a filter, I have one with 2 cylinders, removes all odor, before that 2 cylinder filter I put on a sediment filter so those 2 cylinders don't clog with sediments and go a lot longer than usual.

Get a filter you utter moron.

You still have to treat well water usually, could be too acidic or whatever, then you have to soften it a lot of times. If you're lucky to have well water that just needs slight softening and ph balancing, it's great though, you can have 5gpm+ flush toilets and crank the water pressure regulator way up to 75psi and take powerful showers and not give two shits.

>polymers are forever
God bless polymers for ensuring my gun will last forever.

>wells
Pleb tier. Private spring master race.

If you think tapwater has any "taste" at all you have been sold to the Evian Jew meme. Also, Fluoride is good for your teeth.

Kill your parents for being faggots who raised a faggot.

Works for me everytime pham