Girl of 15 raped twice by Asian men, including one she flagged down for help after the first rape

Girl of 15 raped twice by Asian men, including one she flagged down for help after the first rape.

"The first attacker is described as Asian with light skin and brown eyes, and was of a skinny build and about 6ft tall.
He was wearing a tracksuit top and bottoms, black trainers and was in his early 20s.
The second attacker is also described as Asian, in his early 20s, 5ft 6in or 5ft 7in tall, and of large build with a tight-cropped beard, and was wearing a blue jumper and black jeans."

theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/27/girl-raped-two-men-flagged-down-help-birmingham

Seriously, what are we going to do about these people?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/27/20-members-of-pakistan-village-council-accused-of-ordering-of-girl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ask where the girl is so we can rape her too fucktard.

Actually were mudslimes. But as always these people are untouchable. Fucking PC bullshit, now calling them asians

The UK has called Pakistani/Indians Asian for decades

Rape is part of their culture:

theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/27/20-members-of-pakistan-village-council-accused-of-ordering-of-girl

>Fucking PC bullshit, now calling them asians
sounds like someone is a little offended, you should go back to your safe space

Why do they have to use such a broad term to describe them. All it does is skew the actual race of these people.
Next they'll be saying
>two homosapiens rape 15 year old girl

I can hear how fat you are from that one post

The ads seem relevant in the link. XD

It's so cute that you have to resort to insults, instead of dealing with your own insecurities.

>Asian
>6 foot tall

It's all lies

>Seriously, what are we going to do about these people

Nothing. This is what Europe wants, as they have repeatedly declared with both words and votes.

That's British for 'Pakistani,' mate...

"Asian" is Britspeak for Muslims.

That is a fucking pathetic retort.

That is a fucking pathetic retort.

It's not one. It's a judgment. Fuck, you're dumb.

>protip
>that isn't a retort, either

It's not one. It's a judgment. Fuck, you're dumb.

>That is a fucking pathetic retort.
What do you expect me to feed into the bullshit narrative that Muslims are the problem and not religion as a whole?

>Fatty detected

You hungry, nigga?

Ask when they going to rape next time, see if they will let me join,i love to strike fear the moment she thinks it's over we at it again

Keep deflecting, it does not bother me, and if it will help you feel better about yourself, by all means go for it.

Fucking pakis

>Sup Forumscondones rape
We're on the same side as the SJWs this time!
May niggers, whether they be of tar or sand, terrorize women until they learn their place in society.

U mad white boi?

Your response to obvious baiting says it all.
>Hit close to home

>We're on the same side as the SJWs this time!
cuck detected

Reading between the lines the girl was probably drunk, and literally asking for it. But because she was 15 its statutory rape

It's cuckoldry if you're the one raping, faggot

>Takes bait
>I was totally just playing retarded, and am in no way fat
Newfags never can figure out how to troll

that would make me the bull you beta white knight faggot

Lol fatty

just look at them try to greentext
seriously considering putting on an
>implying 101

Really? It's all or nothing with your fatass isn't it? "Hurr we can't take on the entire problem of religion as a whole so we can't point out flaws with one in particular unless we talk about all of them" stop tipping your fedora and fucking at least focus on a common enemy. Wanna hate religion? Okay, so hate Islam right now and Christianity later idc

Kek rape victims btfo

How's Tumblr these days, friend?

You come here for traps. Don't kid yourself

Asian men are no more likely to rape than white dudes (i,e. pretty likely). You losers just get excited by the prospect of a story to cherrypick and reinforce your deluded world view.

Islam is a true rape culture

Because that's what we call them. India, Bangladesh, Ceylon, Hindustan, Pakistan - all Asians

>You come here for traps. Don't kid yourself
And you here for the pegging aren't you faggot

MMM them tasty yous, looks like CTR is going to have to keep paying me them big bucks

You've earned them. I enjoy slowly infecting your mind.

If they done it in their own country they'd be killed by the girls family.
Once their identities are know, they should be dragged through the streets, hung by the ankles from a lampost, hair doused with petrol and their bodies set on fire.
Burn the sub-human pigs.
Lets see how many rapefugee's want to come here when we punish them like they do at home.

She shouldn't have been dressed like a whore and asking for it to happen, stupid cunt.

So it's ok as long as it's us raping our own women right?

Damn those Japanese!

yeah bro... of course...

Are you being snarky with me? cause if you are...