同润馆吃那个带送是你是还踏足带佛那天送和

腮紅衝動當定飄零夯當東碇嗎馬麻是那個腮紅動定哈哈當當東塔亭同頌桑是那個洞洞喔當代那袋拿當當送送喪屍鳥筍乾桑卡踏嗎那僧同潤館

ting tong ping pong

Latin alphabet is better

白痴种族主义者

why?

Ching chong bong ning nong

iam not rassist

look at a keybord and tell me it would be better with 6.000 keys or how ever many symbols is contained in something like the japanese kanji.

You're retarded

Harakiri kamasutra

why?

Sorry I don't speak Nintendo

アメリカン人は馬鹿、でも日本人が馬鹿じやんだい。

You don't actually think Japanese keyboards have 6,000 keys, do you?
Also it's Chinese.

明智的佛教

Chao Ni ma

no, not at all, but my point is, that if they use a standard keybord, i don't think there "alfhabet" is better, otherwise they would use that.

thier*

Chingy Chang Ding Dong Nissan Sega san

语法纳粹

>语法纳粹
Yǔfǎ nàcuì< this is just cleaner.

Fun fact.
The reason America dominated, and still dominates, innovations in the computing industry today is due to the inherent inefficiency of the chinese and japanese pictographic language.

The first several generations of desktop or micro-computers didn't possess the memory and graphical computing power necessary to display the complex pictographic languages used by china and japan. The computers literally couldn't hold the fucked up language in memory.

Whereas the standard latin-derived alphabet used by english speaking countries could easily be held in memory and displayed simply on primitive monochrome computer displays.

tl;dr : Mandarin and Kanji language sucks so much it literally held them back technologically for 20 years.

Are you chinese? If so, how can you use Sup Forums?

I agree

Fuck chinese people

用瘙痒的肛门睡觉的人用臭的手指醒来

为什么?

nope, i just like learning new languages :)

Aaaaaaa WING WONG A CHING A WINGO YOGLE SHOOGLE

I dont speak child labour

あなた馬鹿だ