Average, chinky, homely, maybe ugly, but definitely not hot Asian women

Average, chinky, homely, maybe ugly, but definitely not hot Asian women.

Oh man this is my kind of thread, homely average looking Asian women give me a mega boner

moar

i especially want to see some naked ones

Here you go, user

More

Don't have much more of this one I'm afraid. Just your average Chinese girl with bad teeth.

I have a huge thing for nerdy, petite, yet cute Asians. No idea why. Luckily, when you're tall, white and lift, it's not too hard to get them

lol when you see your ex in one of those

Which one, user?

Are Filipinas considered Asian?

we need more nudes

OC? Got nudes?

that is wong on so many levels

i'm getting hard go on...mainland PRC?

Sure, how's this look?

Asian women are never hot.
They are the ugliest on the planet, typically ranking last or second to last with niggresses.
They need a ton of makeup to look decent.
Have tons of plastic surgery.
Unless fat or plastic surgery, have flat asses and typically weird small tits.
Their cunts have black-purple lips and a razor bush attempting to hide it, but that stench of rotten fish emanating from their crotch is unmistakeable.
It's why few ever go down on rotting fish cunts.

You have to be very, very BETA to be into Asians, and with a super small microdick turtling inside.

This gives my boner flashbacks to my own past pieces of PRC pussy. what province is she from? Let's see that hairy fobby cunt!

yessss exactly what i want to see - moar of her!!!!

Case in point?

Thiss

is that the bitch from kungfu hustle?

looks so innocent, but i bet her pussy feels so fucknig good, my dick is throbbing for her

see her posted a lot in asian threads, but everybody knows she is from honduras
he bf posted her set prolly 3 years ago

Here you go.

For some reason, and maybe it's just a cultural thing, she always preferred pissing on the floor of the bathroom and washing the piss away with the hose than using the actual toilet.

I would plow that more than the field

lol the pissing is hot, but that pic isnt as flattering in the face. you fuck many mainland girls or just this one?

Lol, I'm going to watch this shit again

Well each race has their fair share of flawed women. Shit, look at american women, some of the fattest, unkempt hillbillies that have ever existed. This one I knew for a while had fucking yellow soles, like she walked through a fine dust of cheeto powder.

Is she average?

this

Come to mamasan

i'd fuck her for sure. nudes?

It takes a lot of work to gain this level of trust in this culture, so I've done a few but not many.

How about this one? More flattering for you?

Nope... Well I have some hc pics but tired of showing my dick

I'd let her ride my white cock. Keep posting.

Oh man, would love to see that pussy being penetrated, just one or two? Would you be cool with doing it privately if not on Sup Forums?

>race
>american
wut?
go away, dumbfuck
no wonder you fuck yellow-cheetoed footed hillbillies

She even keeps this bucket in her bedroom to piss in if she's feeling too lazy to go to the toilet. Wild culture, bro, but I'm enjoying it here.

too hot?

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More please

how old is she? any full body nudes or pics of her on your cock? how old is she?

Hot

daum me too i work with a few my boss average lad with glasses but biggest tits i ever seen on asian always trying to take a look whenever i can

Here's another one, enjoy.

chinese malay, but whatever

DON"T STOP

0$ means all goods of this item are sold.

Best I've got. She doesn't mind these or photos/videos while pissing. But during sex is a different thing and she gets really shy about it, cultural differences and all.

Any more of her?

moar tits and pussy please

Here's a nice photo of her face. I love the pushed-in nose and all.

Hell yes!

I don't have many fucking pics..mostly sucking, but let me see if I can find the penetration...

Only decent looking one in the entire thread

Refugee from the small tits thread reporting in

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

They're asians.
What do you expect?
If you want them pretty, you need a truckload of makeup, a small dick, pedophilic tendencies, and be beta.

pity they have no tits or ass... tight as hell though

she is cute. moar nudes please

any idea where to find the rest?

Any moar of this girl some user posted a few days back?

beautiful

looks like she's holding an invisible dick

Jesus that ones a bit of a picasso