Is this FAKE NEWS or does the guy actually turn out to have a decent idea for once?

Is this FAKE NEWS or does the guy actually turn out to have a decent idea for once?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/07/27/steve-bannon-pushes-plan-44pc-tax-americans-earning-5m/

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#327916c44144
caribbeannewsnow.com/headline-Cayman-financial-firms-plead-guilty-to-$130-million-tax-conspiracy-29604.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well I’ve told these fucks that if they don’t at least give me private viewings of what I have told them to put all over the internet and to get me some money that amounts to something that they would experience bad things well these fucks have not been paying attention there are things happening that they are not putting in the news here and abroad take them one by one and they don’t amount to much however if you were to put them all together they paint a very bleak picture indeed. The longer you wait to capitulate the worse it is going to get for the rich the aliens have assured me that you will give me what I have asked for the longer you wait the more people are going to have to be included Trump the Rothschild’s Bannon or someone had better do something good for me or you people are really going to start getting fucked can you comprehend that I know that your analyzers are more than competent to tell you that I am telling you the truth
Well here is the big picture the macro if you will I personally don’t care if you grant my or the aliens request or not ever you people can go ahead and do whatever you want just don’t say that I did not try to help. Let’s see what happens

reminder that democrats got caught committing treason

forbes.com/sites/frankminiter/2017/07/26/this-exploding-dnc-story-is-crazier-than-fiction-maybe-rep-wasserman-schultz-can-explain/#327916c44144

>decent idea
You realize if you tax the rich like that, they'll just go to China or India, right?
Then China or India inherits their assets and gains their investment capital. You get that, right?
And that means that money won't be in the United States anymore, to fund philanthropic interests and grants for things like schools and hospitals and R&D into H2-H3 fusion, right?
You get that, right?

Of course you don't. You're a fucking liberal.

>You realize if you tax the rich like that, they'll just go to China or India, right?

So? Let them go.

>Salty republitard doesn't understand the difference between business and personal taxes.
>Proceeds to criticize others.

kys

"Profit" (a Hollywood accountant once told me) "is what falls out of the producers' pockets on their way to the bank." People who make five million dollars have accountants who help them hide or otherwise protect their money. Bannon is just trying to make run-of-the-mill trumpsters feel as if the Resident Dump is really listening to them.

>You realize if you tax the rich like that, they'll just go to China or India, right?

You realize that as US citizens they still have to pay taxes to the US. The American tax system doesn't care about expatriate status.

>Bannon is just trying to make run-of-the-mill trumpsters feel as if the Resident Dump is really listening to them.

Trumpsters are partially the idiots that got out protesting that taxes for billionaires are to high. That tea party mongoloids didn't fall of the earth, friendo.

they will just renounce their citizenship like the cofounder of facebook.

>they will just renounce their citizenship like the cofounder of facebook

Live could get a lot more difficult without a US passport.

Agreed. The amount of taxable income hidden in offshore tax havens is ridiculous. Because being able to buy a 3 Million Dollar yacht is not enough for those assholes.

caribbeannewsnow.com/headline-Cayman-financial-firms-plead-guilty-to-$130-million-tax-conspiracy-29604.html

>Is this FAKE NEWS or does the guy actually turn out to have a decent idea for once?

It's real, Trump and Bannon are serious about taxes. Democrats on Twitter are on autopilot and bashing Trump for calling out Bezos/Amazon for tax evasion and for Bannon's tax increase on the super rich. They've completely lost their minds.

It seems like the Republicans becoming the party of the working man under Trump and the Dems want to stick to women and historically oppressed minorities. We live in strange times.

>You realize that as US citizens they still have to pay taxes to the US. The American tax system doesn't care about expatriate status.
Except for offshore hedge funds and trusts which aren't taxable as personal income.

I don't hold it against you for not knowing this. You're a liberal. They sub out economics and chemistry for gender studies and black history now.

Ditto.

So liberals want us to be poor and communists. At least now we know your true agenda.

I have watched the rich and middle class enjoy all of the bust things on television and the internet all the inventions, best foods, and enjoyable things to do so I agree with that guy let them go their so called philanthropic interests tax breaks aren't doing me any fucking good just them and their greedy ass friends

Stashing funds overseas is how people get sent to prison by the IRS, which Jeff Bezos may be facing in the not-too-distant future. And you just don't up-and-move to a country where you have no connections/network and have to live a lower quality of life. That's utterly retarded.

Hi, I'm a wealthy Amerifat. I've made a huge amount of money through networking and investment. Now because the government wants to take less than half of it, I'm going to drop everything and flee to some third world shithole, wiping out my professional networks and business structures in the process.

-no one ever

I have watched the rich and middle class enjoy all of the bust things on television and the internet all the inventions, best foods, and enjoyable things to do so I agree with that guy let them go their so called philanthropic interests tax breaks aren't doing me any fucking good just them and their greedy ass friends
Here's the thing though.
Let's say you're 100% correct. Let's say they never donate money to charities or research or causes or any kind. Ever. NO FREE HANDOUTS.
It's untrue but let's say it is for the sake of this argument.

IF you tax them 44%, they WILL leave. They will take their assets and liquidate them and drive that delicious liquid into an offshore trust or fund or some kind. Which means it is gone.

Which means it isn't taxable anymore.
Which means we can't tax it.
Which means no one is getting ANY of their money, including the amount we WERE getting before from lesser taxation.

Your rabid need to take vengeance on the rich ends up with you pissing on your own shoes while you're wearing them.

>Except for offshore hedge funds and trusts which aren't taxable as personal income.

Again, it's all fun and games until you get audited (like my dad did under Obama's IRS). Good luck not having the IRS fuck you in the ass without lube after they find out you have money offshore.

US passport is not that powerful in the world.

>I'm going to drop everything and flee to some third world shithole, wiping out my professional networks and business structures in the process.
China has a less-regulated market than America, Sup Forumsreh. As long as you don't fuck with the party, you can kinda conduct yourself however you want in the commercial and industrial space.

Oh, and if you think China is a third-world shithole, you need to watch less Vice News and actually go there

>Again, it's all fun and games until you get audited (like my dad did under Obama's IRS). Good luck not having the IRS fuck you in the ass without lube after they find out you have money offshore.
That's a big if.
IF they get audited.
Not when. IF they get audited.
IF.

And if you have friends in power, you can probably make that audit disappear. Just a guess.

You don't have to make anything close to that to be taxed higher here in Canukistan

Only reason he'd be doing it is because that tax bracket voted Hillary. Also they'd just donate and get it cut drastically like they already do.

Lol oh yes whatever will we do without the magnanimous wealthy people raining down their good graces on the less fortunate. If those fucking cunts want to live in a fucking backwards disgusting country then they are free to do that. Weither they want to admit it or not they made their money because they live in American, we all owe this country something and if you live within a system which allows you to make fucking 5 mil a year you can pay some fucking taxes.

who is Eduardo Saverin

>IF you tax them 44%, they WILL leave.

Dude, it's less than a 5% increase and only on every dollar of income earned annually over $5 million. It's literally not the end of the world and no one will leave over this.

No offense, but you really don't sound like you came from money right now. If you were, then you'd know that truly wealthy people aren't going to blink over this. It's just going to be a bit more money they'll give to their favorite 501(c)3 or personal foundation. Get a grip, bud.

And they can just do that.
Abandon your citizenship. Tadah.

do you disagree?
>fake news

do you support this
>totes real

one way or the other
>op is faggot

>And if you have friends in power, you can probably make that audit disappear. Just a guess.

Eh, we're neighbors and good friends with our state's governor. Making an audit "go away" really isn't worth the risk if you've done nothing wrong.

Sure, Obama's IRS tried to fuck every Republican in the ass with no lube that they could, but we dindu nuffin. They wasted 2.5 years of their time and we paid a few thousands to our accountants to get our books together for them. In the end, I think they fucked themselves harder than they fucked us.

It does piss me off that Obama used the IRS as a taxpayer-funded harassment squad of well-off Republicans, and he (or whoever in his administration ordered it) should go to prison for it, but my guess is that they'll never get caught... just like Obama didn't get caught stealing $3 billion in a DoJ slush fund he set up because everyone was so distracted by "muh Trump-Russia". That administration was so fucking corrupt that it's disgusting.

*>It does piss me off that Obama used the IRS as a taxpayer-funded harassment squad for well-off Republicans

talk about entitlements and free handouts the same people are getting them and it's not the poor the rich and upper middle class have locked every one out of a better life by hording the resources and making the system so it only works for them why don't you try living without your rich friend contacts and resources and then talk about pissing on someones shoes

>talk about entitlements and free handouts the same people are getting them and it's not the poor the rich and upper middle class have locked every one out of a better life by hording the resources and making the system so it only works for them why don't you try living without your rich friend contacts and resources and then talk about pissing on someones shoes

No one's locked out. Learn to trade stocks, options, get retirement accounts set-up, don't make dumb financial decisions like buying cars or remodeling your house if you're not selling it-- all it takes is a long-term financial responsibility and a bit of luck to get you over the top.

And if you're buying clothes more than once a year, going out to eat, or buying other non-necessity items, then it's not anyone's fault except you're own. Getting wealthy takes an incredible amount of discipline. You don't get there by being a normal person, enjoying nights out at the bar/club, spending money on weed, etc.

Basically no rich people care cause they can use loopholes to avoid taxes and failing that they can run off to another country.

Good luck getting someone to fuck you unless its another ugly boring cunt like yourself.

It takes money to make money. That includes spending on yourself to look respectable. No one is going to employ/promote someone who looks like shit.

I'm legally blind and on $735 a month disability and if I have more then $2000 in assets they cut my disability so that's all I got try living on that Mr stock options how do I get around that I'm just glad I'm old and about dead good luck