The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

you spent a lot of time writing this. you should just get a job instead

fuck off jew shill

op is the epitome of faggotness

Go drag your knuckle down the sidewalk and beat your chest at other niggers that go in your territory ya fuckin ape

Agreed.

The black man is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The black man's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man.

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The black penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the black man the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent african seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the black man impregnates.

In total, the black man expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the black man is the epitome of masculinity and male dominance.

>Waste of fucking trips.
The black man is the epitome of crime, and laziness.
>FTFY

None of this would have been achieved without the selective breeding of slaves with favorable traits.
In nature the race would have equated to the subspecies of nigglets still prominent to this day, they are the example of what would have been without the affluence of the whities.

ya'll right

yes i tods agree

Gee I wish I had 24 hrs a day to work out.

Either in jail or in my baby momma's publicly funded apartment.

please post more hot black men and black cock, I need to stroke my inferior clit to them

ignore the cuck and hide the thread

Black man! Sold into slavery by his own race. First slave owner in US is a black man. Had to literally go to court to fight to enslave his own people. Kill each other in the streets, fill the prisons, can't even take care of their own children. Have no loyalty to each other. Out for themselves only. They know they are substandard which is why they sell each other out. Dumb fucks!

Do I have to remind you black bitch that it were us white people who used you like slaves? I mean, we treated you like products. We were buying and selling you. Nobody gives a shit about your muscles, your dicks or your dark skin. Your kind is smelling strange.
All white people know that, but nobody wants to say that because it's not okay to say that.
You are primitive monkeys, nothing else, calm your nuts

if you must reply then at least remember to put sage into the option field

trips of truth.

Do you have more black superiority posts? I love reading these aloud

"dominance"

nice abbs brah

White men are the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

They have built cities, taken flight into outer space, and laid waste to inferior civilizations.

I need not say more as their legacy is craved into every facet of our world.

Because you love hearing the truth?

Thx

thank you slavery. Blacks where bred for physical work.. but IQ is limited. Sooo..pro sports it is.

The black man is the epitome of masculinity. No woman can resist specimens like this:

yes, I love black men so much. I've decided to turn myself into a feminine boi so that I may worship black men as well

you are very welcome have more?

White women: don't you get all wet seeing these beautiful niggers?

>JOHN BETTENDORF
>O
>H
>N

>B
>E
>T
>T
>E
>N
>D
>O
>R
>F

I've seen other websites like that before but with an endless time limit

Black is not superior to white physically or mentally. Our culture is misleading people to think this way. Whites tend to do jobs indoors at a desk, blacks do all the physical labor thus they get the muscles. If we reverse roles, then whites will have the muscles. And who needs a huge dick when ya got muscles anyway. So if your a white boy envying the black muscles... I got two words for ya, "HIT THE GYM!"

more bbc please

In most situations it's true, but how come that there are so many black athletes? Somehow they do succeed in physical world very often, with almost no examples of being successful intellectually.

>Lol

Moar faggot