Netflix Greenlights ‘White Rabbit Project’ Reality Series From ‘Mythbusters’ Producers

>Netflix has ordered White Rabbit Project, an unscripted original series starring Mythbusters’ alums Kari Byron, Tory Belleci and Grant Imahara, from Beyond Productions, producers of the long-running Emmy-nominated Mythbusters series. It’s set to premiere globally on Netflix December 9

>Byron, Belleci and Imahara will be using their scientific sleuth skills honed on Mythbusters for White Rabbit Project. In the Netflix series, the three head down the rabbit hole to investigate weird and wonderful events from pop culture, science and history. Under their microscope are topics as diverse as jailbreaks, superpower technology, heists and crazy world war two weapons. In each episode the hosts immerse themselves in experiments, builds and tests as they sleuth the truth behind these and other well googled themes. Beyond Productions’ John Luscombe, Ryan Senter and Martyn Ives will serve as executive producers.

deadline.com/2016/09/netflix-greenlights-white-rabbit-project-reality-series-mythbusters-producers-1201812999/

Could it be good?

Kari still looks hot

>we want the mithbusters audience

she does the fuckin let me tell ya

I want to get jerked by Kari

Grant Imahara looks uncomfortable in that picture. What's wrong? Did Vic Mignona do anything nasty to him?
nah jk Vic is great.

I can't wait

Maybe he needs to shit

Might be good

So its not like Mythbusters or similar to its building methods?

She still is a cutie.

Everyone knew something like this would happen when they decided to get rid of these guys for the last season to save money.

>show's not as popular
>try to save money by sacking the 3 supporting cast members
>forget that the reason they were hired in the first place was because the show needed a variety of personalities to avoid going stale by season 3, forget that this model kept the show going for a decade, forget Kari is the most popular cast member by far.
>show is now left with 2 old dudes one of whom is a retard SJW
>show gets cancelled after a few more episodes.
>supporting crew or just Kari get their/her own solo project.

For a normal chick she surprisingly has looked consistently gorgeous for over a decade and throughout motherhood.

Did they really leave MythBusters because Jamie drunkenly fondled Kari?

What?

The snow bunny project? God damn you can't make this shit up.

Kari looks like Chyna now. Shame.

Moo

Jesus, Tory's face looks like it's melting.

Apparently it was budgetary reasons and all they could afford was one more season with Adam and Jamie.

If she's not showing her tits in some fashion I won't be tuning in.

Can't wait for the "Young At Heart" experiment.

Thank you :)

This thread is seriously lacking in webms

Post some

>lets still be the Mythbusters without calling it Mythbusters

Okay

They shouldn't have ended Mythbusters just because Jamie and Adam want to stop. It should have just been handed onto the build team, since they clearly still want to do the show. I am looking forward to this, these three had a great chemistry.

Yay! More Kari! Wonder if she'll bring her Suicide Girl friends onto the show again

I had a myth I wanted to see them tackle but they never did it. I thought it was a good one too. I wanted to see if there were any pants that could survive a human-to-Hulk like transformation.

Kari has a fat pussy.. Can somebody post screenshot of her in swimsuit relaxing in sauna

Sounds like fun tb.h, I'd watch it

I thought it was women who aged like milk.

more like WHITE REDDIT PROJECT

7/10

wtf i love reddit now

Hopefully she embraces being a MILF and quits trying to dress like a 16 year old....

that's hayley williams

Still blurry though

Saw Imahara in a Caltex commercial. Jej.

>thinks kari carried the show
remember that show she had on theme parks after mythbusters? yeah, i thought so

>be You
>walk into sauna
>see this
>what do Sup Forums ?

If it's just Mythbusters but with a looser premise than that's fine, although I'm skeptical as to how well the show holds up with Adam and Jamie