ITT: We scour Detroit on street view for funny/weird/sad things

ITT: We scour Detroit on street view for funny/weird/sad things

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Detroit#Role_of_the_automobile_industry
google.ca/maps/@61.2787252,17.0933318,3a,30y,356.6h,79.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMAEqJIzSCD0AefF9HwlbWA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's like a scene from The Wire

Detroit is basically a chunk of Africa that got dropped on America.

I live in the city. I would love to jump in this thread and say
>Cherry picking!
But yeah. Sadly, you're not seeing half the fucked up shit in this city. Every single day I see like OP's pic. But on every street. It's a horrible place, and a perfect example of what happens when you give the chimps the keys to the zoo.

This is a convenience store opened by a Syrian refugee in Toronto

Why would you live there?

Also is this kid waving or flipping the bird?

And that store is right across the street from this building
"National council of Jewish women of Canada"

OY VEY

Bring in more Arabs and expand Hamtramck's borders plz it's the only way out

Dude looks drunk af

>detroit
>poor family
>chevy suburban

How ?

My mom saw this and said we need to just kill all the niggers

He got jumped and beat by nazis you racist goy

Good mom

Even the poor have cars in America. Some poor people even collect cats on their lawn

what happened to the usa

at least we still have guns cause shit is turning into degeneracy everywhere

Its a trailblazer, you can find them with 180k+ miles for literally $1500

If only you knew how many used car lots are on 8 mile.

its a Trailblazer
also, just because its parked in front of your house doesn't mean its yours.

I moved here for work. It's also really cheap to live here. And if you were to somehow just hit a button that removed all Dindus, it would be a beautiful place.

I could not find the photos I was looking for, but here are a few ones I took when I got here. This one, is a Dindu on her birthday. I guess they pin the money they got that day on their shirts. And then go out and spend it all, being overly demanding, and critical of any service they received.

i wondering if google's camera van is armored or some shit because no fucking way would i drive half the places that's gone, especially in detroit

>what happened to the usa
How is this question relevant to this thread?

Why not ask 'What happened to Detroit?'

People need to understand that the US is just as varied as Europe itself.

Well, that's just fucking creepy.

This one cracked my fucking ass off when I saw it. Here I am, in a city that is almost 100% black, and they do all the crime here. But these are their warning signs to remind Dindus to lock their cars.

Isn't that just one of those shitty hipster art pieces that are supposed to rejuvenate the city?

Oh shit, 1500

There's an old paperback, Stealth PACs (Political Action Committees). The authors looked up organizational support for Israel in the US. Other than AIPAC, there are few clearly named groups, but thousands of donations came through a coordinated army of seemingly unrelated or not necessarily Jewish entities, like Concerned Librarians for the Environment or Retired Educators of North Lawn. In other words the Jews clearly set up an audit-proof, trace-resistant network of money laundering and funnelling.

This one just made me lulz. The penis was new.

Sort of. It's an "art" project. But I don't know who did it. There are many houses, and lots that they did this too, and they're all equally scary looking.

Detroit dindus have a thing for old Jaguars. I don't understand this myself because the upkeep must be insane. Car dealerships are happy to arrange what I assume is Shylockian financing.

Really? Well that's smart of them. Does anyone know what's up with this house?

Does the "stand your ground" law apply to Detroit?

Detroit had some nice looking neighborhoods before the niggers destroyed them. I would love to buy a fixer-upper there and just wait for nigs to try to break-in so I can shoot them in the face.

Fox news store

The Heidelberg Project.
That really pisses me off. There are Europeans who come to see the incoherent representation of innocent black suffering and white evil, then get back on the plane and leave. Slumming in just-enough-ghetto to confirm their smug superiority. We have incredibly good museums and restaurants in Detroit, I love the DIA which is rated fifth best in the country, we have safe areas, and these foreigners pay to see a cartoon ghetto.
The guy who does it was probably the one setting some of the houses on fire a few years ago, to revive attention.

So..what happened this Detroit?

We don't talk about that.

Here are the ones I was really looking for. 1/2

>art

maybe to a fucking shut-in pedophile that likes to rape and kill teddy bears on the side when his tackle box only has shitty, off-brand candy left or his fun van has a flat.

Detroit recognizes the Second Amendment, MI is Shall Issue, and our based police chief out and out tells people to buy guns. The one thing they get absolutely right.

Seconding this. How did detroit become zimbongwe

>911
>collision

No seriously

2/2

Kek

i can live in any city in the U.S.

however i would rather be terrorized by niggers than the police.

reason being it's practically legal to kill niggers.

Cops? they're just doing their job although they can equally ruin your life.

Ever hear of "Detroit Motor City"? The auto industry sustaining Detroit up and left in the 70s. Unemployment led to white flight, which in turn led to the nogscape you see today.

It could happen to you!

Will you goys I mean guys be walking with Israel?

That's Tyler Perry's house.

What killed the industry? Jews?

i wonder why basketball americans love watermelon so much. i mean they reeeeally love that shit. i get fried chicken because that shit's delicious but why watermelon?

>berg
Every
Fucking
Time

>Nearly all of those firearms are banned in detroit
>B-but muh gun control

>unions
Not even once.

Detroit is the perfect example of democrats being voted for..what is it now, almost 60 years for Detroit?

>Cherrypicking this hard

Africans have actually done a lot to help detroit dont listen to the propaganda

Pic related is the REAL detroit

Can you fuck off, leaf? This isn't Detroit. Can't you read the OP post?

Delete this, now.

Toronto is damn close, yank.

:( fine shitpost about niggers than I don't care

For once, no. The OPEC oil crisis and foreign competition in Germany and Japan made it too difficult for American companies to compete. It was cheaper for them to move their plants into Canada and Mexico, the rest is history.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decline_of_Detroit#Role_of_the_automobile_industry

This is the REAL detroit.

... Why not?

Shut it down

globalization

And now the govt has gutted Canadian manufacturing.

Fucking hell.

This is because the white man gave up slavery and left the city. Whites would be killing each other if the roles were reversed.

Those are probably completely infested with insects and other vermin. Gross.

K

What does slavery have to do with this?

And I'm pretty sure a homogeneous white city would be the economic powerhouse of the region. This entire board is practically begging for the roles to be reversed.

Michigan has both stand-your-ground (mostly relevant and brought up legally in public incidences) and Castle Doctrine (applies only to your own property / home). If someone obviously tries to break into your house -- especially at night in Detroit -- you're free to fill up your dead nigger storage.

Yep, you can make even the shittiest places look great at night, and from far away. That being said, the actual downtown area is pretty nice, and clean. It's just all the other areas that are the problem.

...And those companies are owned by jews who have no loyalty to the US and just moved their manufacturing to other places leaving americans unemployed and still getting benefits and money from the US government for being based there, with no respect to the country and people, just to save some shekels.

Wow, it still has electricity *takes photo*

Yup the best place to observe Detroit is from Canada! Middle of the pick is Hart Plaza where niggers shoot each other during the 4th of July Fireworks. Nigs have not done anything for Detroit but destroy it!

Kind of related but what in the fuck is going on here
google.ca/maps/@61.2787252,17.0933318,3a,30y,356.6h,79.38t/data=!3m6!1e1!3m4!1sMAEqJIzSCD0AefF9HwlbWA!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Unions. The uaw demanded massive wages for their barely skilled employees to basically just stand around next to almost fully automated assembly lines. The companies tried to eat as much of the labor cost as they could, but the unions kept asking for more. Every other month they'd be out there forming a picket line with their signs chanting about we want a fair wage. They behaved exactly like black lives matter behaves now. Eventually the wages couldn't get any higher because nobody wants to pay 150 thousand dollars for a Ford, Chevy, or Dodge (unless it's a ZR1 vette) so the automakers had to cut massive amounts of jobs to even stay in business. Just like the steel industry. Visit South Chicago, Gary Indiana or Youngstown Ohio. Same exact thing. Once there was a booming industry employing thousands of people, now there's just ruin akin to a real life fallout game. Every single example of this happening has the unions in common. The brainwashed union members, will tell you just like the occupy people that it's the greedy corporate fat cats, and the 1 percent keeping them down. But history speaks for itself. I don't know if Jews were involved in this one, but if someone did some research into the history of the unions, i wouldn't be surprised if they found a ((coincidence))

for the curious

Canadians are literally keeping Detroit alive because of hockey

Found a good one. Nice little houses, all ruined and broken.

Google Heidelberg haus.
>berg

>Never Forget, to pick up more milk

>MOOR CITY

Building the new Arena in the Oasis of civilization by all the sports venues just will give the niggers more money to embezzle. I hate crossing the border these days to go to Canada used to be able to catch spitfire games, when I was 19 way back when loved the drinking age but your border agents are asses now.

This is the last image of this man alive

Damn I had to finally click your ID in order to properly ignore your images - dumb leaf.

5 oh!
Got that wmd !!

Is that a mound of crack?

I wish I could click your country on a map and ignore it's existence

Reeeeeeeeeee. This place needs to have its doors nailed shut and burned with its owners inside. That is so fucking disrespectful. Don't give a fuck if it is on 9th and 11th. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeee

In a way any shithole is detroit.

Toronto is detroit in its own quirky ways

Edgy, that's a dumb people filter here on Sup Forums the moment your counter argument is insulting the country is a sign of mental problems and reduced mental faculties.

That's not true. White flight and the industry moving themselves were reactions to blacks. There's still a lot of automotive work, just outside the city.

I didn't insult your country, I'm insulting you too bad you're the model citizen of Romania since you were the only one smart enough to figure out how to turn on the computer.

Detroit would be an internationally significant metropolis if not for black people.

>teleports behind you

For a native English speaker you suck.

Show me your report card kiddo

chicken vs egg

I'm legitimately curious about this.

I'm inclined to believe the growing black population led whites to leave and zimbabewe.