Ask a jobless loser who has procrastinated away all his life and is now in late 20's and seeing no point anymore...

Ask a jobless loser who has procrastinated away all his life and is now in late 20's and seeing no point anymore anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=f3U9pqlty5E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm 22, what should I do?

Get a job. Bust ass and get a better one.

Get on that fag board /fit and then go to a trade school. There. You are better off tjan i was busting mt ass in shit jobs till i was 30. This should only take about 3 years.

I always recomend trade school if u aint scared of work.

Then study personal finance and investing so you can retire bt 35 or 49 instead of welding till u die

Don't feel bad user. I was a NEET until I was 30 .
This is good advice . Take it

How does it feel to look around and see that everyone you ever knew is doing better than you?

Stop being a fag and sell cocaine. What do you got to lose you worthless piece of crap

Suicide yourself or get a job, otherwise you're basically a nigger.

You probably have ADD. Society doesn't explain the symptoms very well.

does it get any better?

Start with an online job for income, like transcriptionist, then go find a trade to study and work in.

Pretty much this. I would like to add that try to find a job that you actually like. It helps, but if you are unable, then at least get one you don't hate. This is important because you need to be able to do this stuff potentially for decades.

Life is only over when you die. Until that happens either naturally or by your own hand, all other options are still on the table.

hold fast man u r not alone u will find your way the life is a journey and every day there is a lesson ad a challenge whit yourself

ya enjoy all those shit advices which go like " fix everything "

you wont fucking fly to the moon without spaceship

how do you feel today?

Some deep shit right here

Quite sure that he understands it is not supposed to be easy. I mean, yeah, we could flourish our advice with some sick burns and jabs towards the person in question, but how does that help?

Shit spelling aside legit. Just descide "being an electrician, welder, finish carpenter, tile guy...etc would be cool."

U may even get lucky like i did. Work for a cocksucker builder.

He always hires same tile crew because he can make them his bitch. They good, they charge a lot, and get done fast so is cheaper ina long run. Odd coincidence one guy on the crew moves in next door. We become bros. My boss is a cock, my buddy i see at work all the time starts teaching me tile, we say fuck to u faggots and he starts competing tile business. I helped for free because he was about to move and i learned a lifetime of skills in 2 years.

Never lay 1 tile and get paid for it.

Best tile guy in my town.

Wife on pinterest "user i want this fucking ginormous ass walk in tile shower" am tired from work. Get appraisals.

"Wheeeeeeel i can get err done for about 60 grand."

Fuck...

Materials about 10k.

Mfw i worked for free dicking off and add 50k resale value to my shit house.

My buddy went to electrician school. Gets job for big commercial electrician shit. Hates it. Does odd jobs for bros on weekends. 6 months out of school throws all his shit in a van and is the go to guy for home shit.

Another buddy laid wood floors for 5 years. Now he schedules 1 job a month that takes 1 to 3 weeks. He has sgit schedualed for the next 4 years....

I asked him why the hell he doesnt work more. He says i got 2 guys i pay 40k a year and i make 60k. Why not spend half the year on vacation?

LOL i love you so fucking much user

This is why I'm almost completely quitting weed. I'm 24 in 2 months and the last 5 years all I've done ia get high. Its been fun few regrets nd all that. But if i don't get it together soon ima end up like op.

so deep i came in 3 secs
umadblackboi?

why the fuck we are so depressed?
how i can live my dream and interact with the real world instead of constantly feeling like im watching TV that i dont wanna deal with?

almost in mid 20s and at times i wanna kill myself hard. also i hate the place where i live at and these people

tbf the reason is not the weed. the reason is that you never finish the things you start user.

pretend you are a female and all of the above is solved...

If you hate your surroundings then get the hell away. Yeah, I know that it is not the easiest of tasks to do, but what else is there really? I mean, if you are ready to kill yourself, then what is really the worst that could happen?

before you kill yourself, watch the videos from Jordan Peterson, try the self authoring program.
Also, fuck you. Why? Because I see myself in you.

next worst thing would be to keep seeing all these drug addicts i used to know in city where i got abused by cops and in fights at nightclubs + strip clubs so to me it just feels like shitty place full of bad memories and i dont wanna get through a street thinking like oh yeah i used to puke there after mixing alcohols and wanna move out to have a fresh start since this place is just fucking empty now with good people gone and assholes filling the streets

pic related is how life feels atm

That's bullshit i never start anything.

So you never even finish starting up stuff. Talk about lazy, eh?

Well it could be worse. The cat could be a grown man.

No shit.

Turning 30 in a month and never had a real job. Want to suicide pact?

thats what having a job is about

I'm 33 op and have done the same. Just drink a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=f3U9pqlty5E

32 here, couple years ago I was a hopeless loser

>No job
>No income
>No friends or social life
>No romantic interests or sex life
>No prospects
>No goals or direction in life

2 years and I'm now
>Running two successful businesses
>The strongest and fittest I've ever been in my life
>Being talked to by new girls and old girlfriends on the regular
>Have goals and direction and am working towards all of them

Still a bit anti social but mostly because I'm working a lot more. Otherwise life is grand.

Protip: It's never too late to change and you're the only thing standing in your way.