WHAT ARE THESE FUCKERS THAT KEEP POPPING IN MY HOME?

WHAT ARE THESE FUCKERS THAT KEEP POPPING IN MY HOME?
Can any of you Biology majors solve this brain tease, google doesn't seem to help much.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaniidae
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

need better pic user

Take a clear picture and then we can help.

Yeah, see if you can get a picture of one that hasn't been squished.

It's all I got for now, I flushed it a while back.

That's called an insect, dumbass.

I know I wanted to know what kind is it.
If it's a pest or something.

It's a wasp of some sort. Probably of the sort that lives near forests or wooded areas.
They lay their eggs inside leaves and the larva mutates the tissue surrounding it. Quite cool actually.
I don't think they sting people unless in danger.

Few basic questions

Did it give off a smell when killed?

Which room do you normally find them in?

Was it flying?

Make any sort of sound?

Looks a lot like a great black wasp, they mainly come from wooded areas and build nests inside sheds and wood piles.

It was moving when I took it on my chink phone.
No smell, no sound, just a popping noise when you squash them, wasn't flying and I find them in the bathroom and hallway.
The abdomen looks like a black wasp's and the head looks like a fly.
I live in an apartment, could be in the early stages.

If it is small like a mosquito or smaller it's probably a midge. The bite and are a real bother.

It is 3 times bigger bigger

What state are you in?

I'm in Eastern Europe.

Be careful OP that's a brown recluse spider! They're extremely poisonous

Biology major here, what that is, is a female black gnat, common pest in apartment buildings, where there is one, there are THOUSANDS, contact your landlord right away before it gets worse

They do bite, and do carry some nasty stuff with them, much like bedbugs they will get into your things, clothes/bed/closet, things like that, if the building has gnats there's not much you can do on your own.

Very useful picture.

Abdomen is all black and at the base is thin like a wasp's

THE WINGS ARE ALWAYS SHORT!

Some gnats are like that, pure black with a thin waist, it's more than like a gnat.

I never seen one fly, they always on the ground with their short wings.
Last year there weren't any.
I only see like one at a time.

I know what OP is talking about here. I get them inside all the time. They look like a small solid black mud dauber.

Have yet to figure out what they hell they are, other than a flying annoyance.

thats a baby crab user

>bioLOGy

grow up kid

Thats an ensign wasp. They are good and bad. Good because they eat roach eggs and bad because you have roaches. They dont sting so leave em alive to take care of your roach problem.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evaniidae

THIS!
OP here.
You're right there is a roach problem coming from the neighbors, I always fix it on my side but it always comes back.

You're welcome

Thanks a bunch!