Face it pol, you are all Mujahideen just waiting to be activated

Face it pol, you are all Mujahideen just waiting to be activated.

The West has abandoned God, and so God had abandoned the West. You know that what I say is true. The pigs that you let lead you care far more about whether grown men in dresses can use the ladies restroom them about your best interest.

It's over, Europe is going to die. America is going to collapse. Neither 'civilization' has any real birth rate to speak of, lowest in history for America lol.

Meanwhile Islam is vital and strong, growing in power and influence every single hour.

Think about it pol.

>no more jewish tricks
>no more atheist progressive liberalism
>throw faggots from rooftops
>women kept to the kitchen and the bedroom
>strong family that obeys you

You gentlemen don't have much time yet. Join the Mujahideen and help us save Earth. Stand with us, we are calling for your help.

Together we can do this. The only other road available is more toxic progressive liberal 'values'.

Stand with us now, or stay the FUCK out of our way...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a3OwXfizZLo
youtube.com/watch?v=LNPmt1794ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY
youtube.com/watch?v=QO4glxzUASk
youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0
youtube.com/watch?v=h2haTOfiy2o
youtube.com/watch?v=6L27Q6ZFMPg
youtube.com/watch?v=hSAIeX4yFEY
youtu.be/P4DOyAwN13U
youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Stand with the Warriors of God

that long thing hanging from her head is her spine?? REEEEEEEE

Islam is not save from degeneracy. History repeats itself, it would just be a matter of time until Islam has been liberalized. It has happened countless times in history and it'll continue happen in the future.

Oh yes.

She fought against the Army of God.

youtube.com/watch?v=a3OwXfizZLo

youtube.com/watch?v=LNPmt1794ZE

youtube.com/watch?v=LyRhn0qqQsY

youtube.com/watch?v=QO4glxzUASk

youtube.com/watch?v=UB7bxRNswo0

youtube.com/watch?v=h2haTOfiy2o

I don't like your shit ideology but you have some catchy nasheeds

That cunt did not kill 100 Islamic State fighters.

"Female soldiers" are always just propaganda photo op eye candy sluts.

What do you fight us for?

For the Jew? For your rulers?

For your own sake, throw off your chains and become a man. Join us.

I wish these goat fucking sand niggers would come to The South®. We own more guns than you have "soldiers".

>no more jewish tricks
Islam is the biggest jewish trick of them all. It's the pièce de résistance of jewish trickery.

We share far more than what separates us.

What do you fight us for? For Congress? For the Banks?

We abolished usury banking because it kills societies and robs the common people of their wealth.

Pol supports Isis

its her hair you literal retard

Fuck off Schlomo these men can see right through you.

>LOOK POL I POSTED IT AGAIN xDDDDDDDD

Fuck off you disgusting Muslim worm. You are beneath even the lowest creatures to have squirmed from the most vile holes that have ever existed on this world.

You are poison and cancer. You are the necrosis of the human spirit.

im not expert (jk im from Mexico i am an expert in beheadings) but that long thing you see hanging behind her head is her hair

>Million Dollar Extreme - MDE WHYPZ : New Bedford Street Heat
What are you smoking m8?

Another kike revealed

See what the Jew does pol? Anything but an actual solution to your problems...

Kurds ,the only force that should be supported in the middle east ,throw turkey out of nato .

Freedom to not bend knee to a pedophile war lord.

I'vea heard MK is pretty popular these days in the IS.

youtube.com/watch?v=6L27Q6ZFMPg

I don't fight anybody. It doesn't matter breh. Nothing lasts forever and ultimately, Islam would fall as well.

>She fought against the Army of God.
She fought Sub-Zero!

Americans need a Warlord senpai.

Ever since I got here, I am amazed at how decadent and lazy you people truly are. You need someone to kick you in the teeth and remind you that you are Men.

We are the Army of God.

Fgm is widely practice throughout kurdish regions

Install Gentoo Inshallah

Oh man they really should make a video where they do that. They're going to end up killing these people anyway, they should go crazy with mortal kombat fatalities.

death of islam is imminent can't stop it now

I'd rather be the King of the Kikes than be even the most minor islamic follower.

How does it feel to know that your cunt religion literally means "Submit".

Cucked and brainless insects, their minds filled with shit and vomit from the moment they were born.

Are you a woman?

No? Then why are you cucked by women's issues? The West mutilates every single boy they birth.

But for some reason here you are, only caring about women's issues.

Are you a woman?

>throw off your chains and become a man
It's some kind of euphemism for ass-fucking, isn't it?

>be autistic
>be OP

Daily reminder that if America is dead, you and your shit country has been dead for years.

To a primitive, things that are advanced look like incomprehensible chaos.

Hahahaha even you don't believe that.

Islam rises because God wills it. Because we follow the laws of God not men.

The key is to achieve a society that willingly chooses those things, without fear of Hellfire and bullshit religion

PHILOSOPHY IS THE WAY

If I'm going to go full traditionalist I would worship the gods of my ancestors, not trade one abrahamic religion for another.

>Gave 2 girls and STD

Feels good man. Also degenerate Muslims need to gtfo plz desi senpai San sama

Nah

>siding with mudslides
I'd sooner throw my lot in with the devil himself, scum. Clearly three crusades were not enough to wipe your violent, evil, heretical filth from God's Earth. Anyone who uses children as soldiers are villainous demons with no just cause.

You disgrace the name of the Lord.

Forgot pic

Sorry Achmed, I like freedom more that promoting my own sense of morality through violence. I'd rather have women walk around naked than be a goat fucker draping them in trash bags. I look forward to the day when the free peoples of the Earth unite and exterminate the Islamic cancer once and for all.

FGM is a worse lot in terms of the procedure and what they remove. I have to be a woman to care about rights in regards to women? Are you mad?

>Are you mad?
He's a muslim, do you really need to ask?

Your 'freedom' is non-existent.

You have the 'freedom' to let criminals run your streets. The 'freedom' to let your daughters run around like bitches in heat. Oh wait, Americans don't even have kids anymore.

The 'freedom' to shut up and take it.

Look at this beta male feminine cuck.

This is the UK. See what really gets this boy worked up?

Little weak faggot. Have you been to the London Mega Mosque?

I have...

>I'd rather have women walk around naked
cuck

>load up europe with muzzies
>let muzzie engulf europe
>muzzies want russia
>russian muzzie war
>america just sits and watches
>israel picks up the scraps.

I pray to the Lord every day we can unite and bring God's wrath upon the heretics who slander His name.
The most basic tenet is to deny and cast down the Filth's propaganda. Islam is Death and Darkness.

Lord, protect us from the armies of evil. Cast down the mudslime filth and deliver us from the Sodom of their poison and treasonous words.
Amen.

Nicely said. Now have treat, ahmed!~

Best nasheed?
youtube.com/watch?v=hSAIeX4yFEY

America will not survive another 5 years

the west is in its self depreciating stage cause it was TOO EFFICIENT at fucking up everyone's shit.
The only thing continuing to attack it will do is wake up civilization, so by all means. continue.

Your shit religion will perish just like its followers. Pisslam does not exist in heaven.

I welcome your aggressiveness OP. Strongly suggest you talk more openly about it in public and tell everyone exactly what you think.

Unless you're actually so afraid that you have to hide behind an image board to say things? But surely that can't be true.

Humanity lost their way long after Jesus walked.

So God sent another Messenger who would NOT be ignored. We walk the same path, you and I.

Search your heart. You know Islam has God behind it.

really means, "Obey no-one but God"... but yeah, sure.

You seem to not realize that jews are fucking both the West and your sand shithole. Also, if we're being technical right now, your people have also abandoned morality and God.

No wonder the jews won Israel, when all of you tried to stop them. The sad part is that none of you arabs even accepted the Palestinians, where's the brotherly love and so called true religion ?

>doesn't give a shit about Fgm
>been to London mega mosque
Are you muslim? Because you're a lot of what's wrong with the UK

>America will not survive another 5 years
Say increasingly nervous muslims for decades.
But if it's true that latinos will take over then you probably should fuck off from America. If you guys thing you are loco, you didn't seen nothing yet.

Women can legally walk around topless in Canada. Shoo, fucking leaf.

It is all according to Prophecy friend.

Israel had to come about so that the last battle could be fought. It's all written long ago, before our Age began.

But I am casting pearls before swine I see.

ISIS an Al Qaeda are nothing more than pet sandiggers for the Jewish ZOG.

Every single place ISIS has "taken over" has resulted in greater Influence of Israel over the middle east. The Saudis are pets of the western imperialists and the radical sunnis are their mindless footsoldiers.

OP is a pet of the kikes and to stupid to realize it. All thats going to happen from you sandniggers killing people in europe is that europe will turn nazi and slaughter all of you which is what the jews planned all along. There was never any chance of you winning you are just puppets to turn the christian west hardcore nationalist and make them thirst for muslim blood so that they will continue to send soldiers into the middle east to kill muslims.

Deus Vult

100:1 kill ratio, not bad Ahmed, especially when those 100 are all going to hell for being killed by a woman, kek

DEUS VULT

Hahahaha the UK was dying long before God sent his Mujahideen to your tiny Islands.

Where is your birth rate? Why won't your women bare your children anymore?

Because their wombs wait for better seed.

canada is a cuck country

It's non-existent only in your tiny bearded head. No one wants your fucked up "religion" anywhere near them. Literal cancer.

Well my ancestors got cucked by one desert kike religion so I may as well join Islam and women will obey so we can have families

>Whats up Abu Hajar?
>*awkward silence*
>*sigh*
>yes Abu I know you want to help....
>hm... uhhh
>why don't you go "recruit" on Sup Forums inchallah?
>sniggering as OP leaves the room

It's hair.........................................................................

Well, you need to breed like rabbits given how easy you guys are to kill. Whole islamic world was brought to its knees by a bunch of straight out off the oven jews.

In your land of freedom, can you kill your enemy?

Or must you call the police who will come and maybe arrest them so that they can enter the largest prison system on the planet?

And eventually get out with half time served because the system is STILL clogged?

I live here on you and have for over a year.

Trust me, I would much rather be in a really free land. I miss Qom.

>the west
Nah m8 that's strictly an American pastime

Even now it's better than America

Exactly so.

Welcome to Jihad, brother.

t. Abu Hajaar

I've been to the UK, I prefer America actually.

Except for the people to be honest. The only problem with America is that it's chock full of Americans for now.

Abu Bakr al-Siddiq, the first Caliph, gave these instructions to his armies: “I instruct you in ten matters: Do not kill women, children, the old, or the infirm; do not cut down fruit-bearing trees; do not destroy any town.

What makes you think you know better than the first caliph?

Pol on shark tank
youtu.be/P4DOyAwN13U

Nah, it was more like a David vs Goliath situation. Just as always, jews prevailed against the arabs/palestenians.

Still a shame you're all scumbags, couldn't even accept your fellow muslims into your countries. I've met a muslim recently, your kind is very disgusting and stubborn. You do know that if you follow the God of Abraham, that means you should be pro-Israel ?

>pearls before swine.
Tell that to the dead palestenian children that Saudi Arabia and muslim countries didn't even lift a finger to help.

The Mujahideen follow God's law.

The female in the picture raised arms against the Army of God. An eye for an eye brother.

A head for a head. Join us.

>I miss Qom.
Is that your goat-friend?

You know nothing of prophecy.

So there you go. Enjoy your jewish story book though. Idolize David if it helps you.

oh shit forgot the bantz

youtube.com/watch?v=gEzDD0dZU8U

islam is the way my brothers

the infidel will pay

>So God sent another Messenger
No, a fallen angel grabbed the false prophet by the throat and made him feel like he was going to die so he ran to his wife crying and she told him to accept the fallen angel as a normal angel, so he basically wrote a bunch of bullshit evil garbage down in a shit book, and told everyone to spread it through violence and oppression.

Goat-fucking and throwing acid in the face of your cousin who got raped by your uncle is not God's will.

And nobody gets 72 virgins in heaven for murder.

Shit religion 0/10

>small perversion of islam
Nah m8. ISIS is just the correct interpretation.
Inshallah.

>Enjoy your jewish story book though.
Ok, now you are just trolling. Protip: when pretending to be a muslim remember that quran is basically a rehash of old testament.

No friend, Qom is the city of my birth.

Perhaps you have never heard of Old Man Ruholla, the hermit of Qom.

I am his disciple. One of many.

you shiite?

my sides

Incorrect.

The Jew broke his covenant with God, so God sent Jesus to bring humanity back to Him. But then the Christians broke the covenant as well.

And so God chose the Arabs and sent Mohammed to save the world.

Oh, so you are an iranian! Sad to see descendants of persians being so cucked that they worship very same goat-fuckers who destroyed their civilisation.

-12 points from Germany.
Israel facts are raycis, islam is religion of peace.
t. Merkel

>jewish story book

Forgot that muslims don't follow Moses, my bad. Anyways, how does it feel thought ? In a desperate act of delusion, you circumscribed yourself to pretend to be Jews and you called yourself the people of God. Yet you're bombed by jews, and exploited for labor by your own leaders.

The way Israel prevailed over Islam and arabs is just magnificent, that's why I said it was like David vs Goliath.

Also, isn't it funny how muslims live peacefully and given rights in Israel, but go on stabbing sprees. Yet Jews in muslim countries are hated and persecuted ? Islam truly is the head of the most disgusting and ungodly nations.