MAGA!

Fucking Texas. Fuck Cruz

explain Nebraska.

It was after Trump was the only candidate left running

NC represent

MA here.
Glad to be able to post

ny and trump are like brothers

Oh look! Trump supports being countists.

God bless Alabama

Ohio betrayed the God-Emporer in the primaries, but not in the general.

Tennessee reporting in.

>tfw central Florida
We did good. We did the best.

As a non burger isnt Texas suposed to be based cowboys and shiet? And utah Religion:the state?

Did Alabama really go 100% trump? Damn.

>live in new mexico
>trump country by default

Cruz won both because he's only favored by evangelicals and Texas is his home state

Texas is nothing but Rust Belters, Californians, and Mexicans now.

Feels good.
MAGA

From MA, so definitely a Trump county. FUCK TRUMP

This is where Euro's fuck up.

The Texas you're thinking of is from the 50's. Texas today is nothing like that. It's minority white and they don't even have good gun laws compared to most other pro-gun states.

Just consider it north mexico from here on.

Kalamazoo. Feels good man.

Ofcourse our based state won! Just look at our governor.

But. But that's not fair. Over half my county in Iowa is retarded Christians who think it's 1890 and can't think for themselves so of course they vote for the phony ass "Christian" that uses God every other sentence like the autistic fagot he is.

The other half are young ass conservatives who voted for Rubio bc fuck knows why.

So the Rubios split the vote with the Donald otherwise he'd have won my county AND my state. Just sad.

Mohave County reporting in.

My city (Vancouver Canada) is currently building a Trump-branded building downtown.

So like it or not, I live in a Trump city.

Mecklenburg, NC, here. Fuck, I'd thought we were smarter than that.

SC.

People are Trump crazy here, there's a feel of unity among people that I've never felt before. It was especially needed after the flag debacle. If he gives us our flag back they will probably build a fucking statue of him at the state house.

Oh fuck another Sup Forumsock from Mohave, what're the chances

Of the four counties I've lived in as an adult, only one was MAGA territory. Surprisingly it is the most liberal one.

>that feel when Alaskan :/

Why did he to have to get Palin to endorse him right before the caucus? No way it helped him

Come on, that's no fair, The North Dakota Republicans didn't even let us fucking vote this year, they literally just made the decision for us

>that one county that prevented perfecetion of Tennessee and Arizona

GA here
>That bubble of niggers inside Atlanta

Nebraska here. Feels good Desu

this

we are masterrace

Hawaiian Tropical Trump reporting

SC reporting in

Maine here. First of all, the OP map is wrong; two counties in Maine did in fact go for Trump: uselectionatlas.org/RESULTS/state.php?year=2016&fips=23&f=0&off=0&elect=2

Still, as a state we went for Cruz, and I have no fucking idea how or why. Maine is *the* most independent state in the nation, extremely anti-establishment and not at all full of the ultra-religious/evangelical/fundamentalist types. I knew Bernie would beat Hillary in a landslide here on the Dem side but I also assumed Trump would destroy Cruz as well. Still not sure wtf happened.

Also, look at the rest of New England compared to us. Solid Trump territory besides those counties in Vermont that went for Kasich which is completely understandable. I haven't checked the data but I'd be very surprised if Cruz got a significant chunk of the vote anywhere else in New England. Still utterly baffled by our results.

another South Carolinian here, can confirm that people love Trump here

fuck the ATL

Mass has taken the first step towards getting uncucked

cuck state, leave this thread

>Washington
>Oregon
>California
>Montana
>Utah
>Colorado
>New Mexico
>Kansas
>Dakotas
>Minnesota
>New Jersey
>Maine
Explain yourselves

Suffolk County, NY here

Feelsgoodman
FUCKING MANHATTAN KEKS REEEEEEEEEEE

Feels good man

Forgot pic

some of them didnt even vote yet you retard

don't forget Florida

Trump will still win in that state in the general anyways

Notice all the Trump counties are areas heavily populated with blacks because of whites who are fed up with their shit, and the non-Trump counties are people in the midwest who have like one black kid in their entire high school and since he's a nice guy they must all be great.

New Jersey didn't have its primary yet, retard.

>tfw you live in ratos home state

Onondaga County NY reporting in

Suffolk 72% Trump

Fucking manhattan pussies going Kasich

It's because Maine is a caucus state and the GOP was obviously shilling for cruz, wouldn't surprise me if there was shenanigans like what happened with colorado.

Hello, fellow hillbilly.

Hail Trumpo

Alberta?

No Kansas counties, wtf is wrong with us?

So proud of Pennsylvania

Fix'd your map, OP. The absence of those two Trump counties in Maine was bugging me. Also, Trump's color has been red this whole time on every map and Cruz is always yellow, so I altered the hue.

Brooklyn here.

Religious conservatives run Kansas, Oklahoma, and Nebraska

Fuck my life, I was in one of the rare MS counties that went for El Rato. I even had Trump signs up at my apartment

Kentucky friend here

Proud that my state didn't waste its vote on Cruz or Rubio

Can someone explain to me why NH and Maine vote Democrat every year. I'm not talking about Maine as a whole. I mean the second congressional district. They have one of the most conservative governors. How come they vote Dem every election? I would have thought it would be more like a Wyoming or Montana than a New York type state. Same with NH.

How come nebraska is 100% trump counties when south dakota and kansas are completely trumpless? Socioeconomic reasons?

That one county in Tennessee is Williamson, which is the richest county in the state by far, and when adjusted for cost of living the richest county in the country. They're also really conservative in the traditional sense, and largely detest Trump for his bluntness. They went Rubio, I can only imagine because most Tennesseans despised Cruz.

On a side note, Trump will absolutely dominate TN during the generals, Hillary's easily the most despised politician of the modern era down here.

SD hasn't had primaries yet

Nassau here, brother

explain this map plz

Our Republicans are Bible thumpers

Trumbull County, OH here

Cook county IL reporting!

>All of Connecticut is Trump Town
Diversity is a bitch.

Are people in the east retarded or something? In the wild west we ran smooth talking faggots like Trump out of town.

>Lakefront New Orleans, Lousiana

feels good to maga man

>all of Florida except Miami

Gee, I wonder why that is.

Seminole Ct FL here MAGA

You have to go back

>Maryland is finally uncucking itself
Feels good lads

Every county from now on should be for Trump, so first for Jersey

You Oviedo?

Sarasota County here

Based Maryland.

Probably the most sensible liberal state in the country.

testing

>tfw state was Trump but county was Cruz

You know the people's republic is voting Democrat in the general. Fucking dying inside, living here

Trump 2016

You have to go back, too.

Maricopa standing by.

You must be literally insane. Pennsylvania is far better.

ayyy