Invader Rhetoric

What do we do? Reddit will make this their playground.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SImdg8Zp5zs&list=PLVOgeh5_u3J0868E02hsupjC7xEpaf_gp&index=1
youtu.be/CuzpFMWReZw
youtube.com/watch?v=FJA520GXFZU
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s
youtube.com/watch?v=aRHjLRMlyjw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They won't

They don't have the strength or the stamina

They can be beaten by mods on their own site, they can't do shit

For one thing, we need to go full Nazi. I don't know if there's any Nazis on R.eddit, but if there are I guess they can stay. The libertarians should get on board with this... but to some extent the libertarians are mostly from R@ddit.

Yes they will. I even wonder where your allegiance lies.

Doesn't matter. They have the numbers.

Are you literally retarded?

You're a falseflagger. Literally the last thing we need to be associated with is Nazism.

When in doubt gore threads usually work.

let them come, they will become red pilled

What's a gore thread?

We've been through worse.

literally what?

No, they will become more self-righteous. You're an idiot to think otherwise.

shoo shoo JIDF

implying it already isn't

implying all trumpfags aren't redditors

implying you aren't the redditor

We're being invaded by leftists who want Trump to fail. You're a literal child that needs to be spoonfed.

Kill yourself.

>>>>>>>>You have to go back.

I used to consider myself quite socially liberal....until i met Sup Forums since then i've become a die hard racist nationalist. If redditards trickle in, it'll be fine, most of them will be converted and the rest will go back to where they belong.

found the redditor. take your reddit tier candidate and get the fuck off this board

Believing Reddit can accomplish anything is the first sign of a redditor

No, you're the faggot. Sup Forums was basically a Stormfront board up until Jewt fucked it.

>Inb4 some newfag comments "I was here when it was /n3w/ and it was never Nazi.

I'm not even white and Sup Forums was always full Nazi until M00t got rid of the mods and put in new mods to push his Jewish agenda. Just like what happened on r/The_Donald. M00t hated Sup Forums because everyone hated Jews here.

kek kek kek

Exactly. OP attacked me for being a Nazi! Shill thread saged.

You gon learn soon, you weak summer child.

You're an hysterical idiot. Nothing you're saying was ever true about this website. Just kill yourself.

>What's a gore thread?
What's it like being this new?

Not so bad. Just explain what a gore thread is, and we can stop making fun of the newfag.

I'm already making a collage similar to the Romney one. Can't wait for november

Time for you to go back kiddo.

Most people who post on Sup Forums came here as curious explorers who were redpilled over time, or invaders who got red raped.

Gore threads are your typical people being burned alive, throats being slit as you watch them bleed/suffocate to death, beheading and general rekt stuff. It numbs people to the point where you don't have any reaction to it anymore.

Gore threads have been commonly used on Sup Forums whenever a large group migrates here to integrate/scare them away faster and keep the boards from shitting up

You know we have ID's right? Also a gore thread is when a thread gets derailed by someone posting pictures of gore, making it impossible to have an actual discussion

I want Trump. If you want to dismiss me, you're hurting your own cause. Explain what a gore thread is you fucking memers.

I'm fucking new. How hard is this for you to understand, retard? If you want support, teach the newcomers.

Yeah I should have mentioned this part. It's not contained to single threads, it's spread to all of them

Islam just get the fuck out while the getting is good. Take some of these dumbass liberal cunts that think you are peaceful. Whitey has had enough of your unappreciative asses. Go now!

>!

Literally no thinking man uses exclamations. Go back to your cave.

Sorry new friend, a gore thread?

It's a thread, typically on the board of our friends over at Sup Forums -

The content is typically filth, such as car wrecks, beheading, disembowels, anything really.

After viewing enough you can become desensitized to human suffering.

Has advantages and disadvantages.
What else would you like to know?

Welcome to the fold, by the way.

I got banned from /r/the_Donald and now I'm here. How about a greeting for your newest member!!!?

fuck off we're full. Also remember you're here forever

Please, lurk more. It's no one's job to hold your fucking hand here.

What in the name of God does this have to do with the thread I created?

low energy post. sad!

I feel like your meming, but.. in case you are not.
I hope you learned your fucking lesson faggot.

You should have come here first.

WE MADE TRUMP. We are his biggest supporters, the secret allies, emailing, using our intense memetics, twitter.

We feed his online presence and he in turn blesses is with his ever enduring winning streak.

MAGA

You fucking asked what a gore thread was, don't ask a question if you don't want answer.

Also don't get uppity faggot, we'll eat you alive.

Then you will never get new recruits. The entirety of this subforum is self-masturbation.

see
>"Gore threads have been commonly used on Sup Forums whenever a large group migrates here to integrate/scare them away faster and keep the boards from shitting up"

Only reason I wasn't here sooner is the layout. I prefer the content here but the layout of Reddit was more convenient. Got banned from a shitload of subs and am just over the fucking lib shit over there

You don't understand. We don't want new 'recruits'

So you're shooting yourselves in the foot? You don't even want to educate the ignorant to follow your ideology? Good luck affecting anything.

You are absolutely fucking retarded, this board praises Hitler for standing up to the Jewish money lending cabal, it doesn't mean that we want to be subjugated by some strong man, get your shit together and yes, you fell for the nazi meme.

Like I said, just go through a couple threads and get the feel for what this board is about. We all had to do it at some point.

What more do you want us to tell you? Anyone can come on here and say anything and have it viewed by hundreds of people within a second. Sort of tough to sum all that up in a neat little paragraph you fucking Mongoloid

>You don't even want to educate the ignorant to follow your ideology? Good luck affecting anything.

The moment you make something mainstream is the moment you ruin it. Pulling strings from afar is better than turning into Reddit 2.0. My best advise to you and everyone else coming here is to Lurk Moar

We gon need daily redpill threads.

Nigger. You are either of Sup Forums or you are a faggot. Those two things aren't mutually exclusive.

In conclusion fuck you and the horse you fucked to get here.

You're mad as fuck. There's no reason to sling names.

It's obvious that you have a weak mind. Just look at your fucking rhetoric.

For some reason he finds the notion figuring out posting here on his own to be insulting. It's not, that's honestly half the fun of being new, no one tells you anything, you just figure it out as you go and if you really want to stick around you'll be shitposting with the best soon enough

Alright it's clear now that you have (very adeptly I might add) created a bait thread. Congrats Ausbro.

If you're actually for real then again, go through the catalogue and read a few threads. You'll get the hang of it

Why immediately assume it's Reddit?
Think about all the news articles this board has been featured in. Milo grabs all his content from here. Sup Forums was even mentioned on Kennedy's Fox News shot (she said she likes the Jeb memes).
Not to mention the people from here who go on social media posting memes and shitposts

You're Canadian. You're categorically known for shitposting. And you dare accuse me of that?

So afraid about the PR... what a faggot.
youtube.com/watch?v=SImdg8Zp5zs&list=PLVOgeh5_u3J0868E02hsupjC7xEpaf_gp&index=1

bring back the nazi oc!
>***NEW*** Blink 1488 - Saddam's Song ***NEW***
youtu.be/CuzpFMWReZw

>Drumpf Man (Brave Oliver)
youtube.com/watch?v=FJA520GXFZU

>Blink 1488 - What's My Race Again? (Unofficial Music Video)
youtube.com/watch?v=C6pTFb4PV-s

>Trump and Bernie Meet Face to Face
youtube.com/watch?v=aRHjLRMlyjw

It's over folks. You will never be able to speak from your heart again. If you do, you will be labelled as a racist, and you will lose your job and your family.

We don't want new recruits. This isn't an army or training ground, we want the faggots out, because 99% of Newfags are, you guessed it, faggots.
>>>/Reddit/

I fully believe in your rhetoric. If you deny that, i question which side of history you are on.

I've been shitposting on /r/The_Donald for months now.

All of them have very identifiable patterns of syntax. You can spot them a mile away. Just call them out and they'll probably stop posting.

holy keks!!!

Stop responding to OP.

He's 100% from reddit trying to shill us.

In this day and age if I guy needs you to explain to him what a gore thread is then he is fucking retarded.