Hey Sup Forums any medfags can tell me what could cause dry skin on the testicle area?

Hey Sup Forums any medfags can tell me what could cause dry skin on the testicle area?

Since about 2 days ago my left testicle area turned kind of red and it itched like HELL, I just took several showers yesterday and avoided scratching it, today I woke up and my skin looks dry, like with those white things hanging off
>pic related

Is this normal? Also sexual diseases are ruled out, so what else could it be?

Change your soap/bodywash.

It's summer time and it's hot. I get irritated skin down there during this time of year. Nothing to worry about.

Wear loose fitting underwear or boxers. Let it breathe man...

Urologist here.
Just looks like dry skin. Use some lotion.
If it keeps on being red and itchy for days,make use a mild fungicide.

Ouch

it has been just 2 days (counting today) so if it goes on I will go get one, ty

I am just using shorts and no boxer, since it kind of felt too hot already just wearing boxer+short...

Thanks I did figure it was just due to the hot weather, but yesterday it felt like if someone rubbed a jalapeƱo in my balls

>sexual diseases are ruled out
why? STDs also appear on balls

probably because user doesnt have sex

because I am virgin

That is psoriasis my friend. Be glad its not on your actual dick. Be modest with hydrocortisone

>this
No one is virgin in 2017, what a fuck fucking loser, get your ass fucked already

I had something similar, doctor gave me jock itch cream (clotrimazole + steroid) cleared it up. Maybe try OTC clotrimazole first, plus cortizone type cream for itch.

Not psoriasis. Sorry.

I just googled it, doubt it is that... Why it would appear suddenly and with me showering almost daily with cold water?

I think I will believe first 2 anons

Urologist guy here again.
You are correct. But I'd say he should give it a few days. These things tend to clear up spontaneously.
But yes, it's probably a mild jock itch.

I have gotten several blowjobs, just dont care enough to go through with it and have actualy intercourse

Good guy user. Good luck with it.

Psoriazis
Don't ware tight underwear

I actually don't, most of the time I am wearing very loose boxers and nothing else and also shower with cold water... but it has been over 38 Celsius degrees at my city for the past month+ so probably is just the weather

OP, listen to the first two anons.

>so probably is just the weather
Nah man, I don't think so, you need to rinse really well avoid all lotions and change body wash.
Stress can cause Psoriazis which is mainly flaky skin like that.

>several showers

well there's your problem m8

>lotion
Just plain lotion could give him a nasty infection.
I would give him a fungicide +baneocin powder

Yeah, I am planning to

I do clean that area everytime I shower, I don't use lotion, body washer or anything else other than a neutral soap (or so it says) I make foam and then use my hands to get it clean there... If it keeps these way for longer I will buy something for it

> this
Yeah, some lotion and then do some mild fungicide.

well yeah but I took them because my balls itched like hell, felt like having my scrotum on flames... After that the burn calmed down but today it was dry, I wanted to know what could cause the irritation that derived the dry skin after the showers