College is hard work, but as a feminist I feel like it's my duty to tear down the patriarchy at all times...

College is hard work, but as a feminist I feel like it's my duty to tear down the patriarchy at all times. Being a feminist is 27/7 and that's something that men can never understand. You can call me triggered or cuck but it doesn't change the fact that I have pussy power. So here's the deal Sup Forums I'll debate anyone who calls me. I have no where to be for hours and am ready to handle your cis nonsense.

Men disgust me. I’m a lesbian and I’m sick to death of you ignorant bastards. For starters, no, I will not show you my tits. I don’t see how any of you have the right to tell another woman to get naked, you dogs might see women as flesh for your pleasure but NOTHING gives you the right to take advantage of a woman just because you believe that you’re ‘stronger’ or ‘better.’

What gives you the right to think that you can tell us what to do? I will never be ordered around by a man. Actually, I’m so passionate about this I managed to get this asshole guy suspended from my work for making sexist comments about me and ordering me to get him a fucking coffee every minute. Now he’s learnt his lesson and is making ME the coffee.

I weep for a world without men, a paradise. Without men there would be no crime, no wars and everyone would be treated equally.

Unfortunately, I can’t see my utopia happening anytime soon but I warn you, women’s rights groups are still fighting for equality and in the future society might not be quite so lenient on you misogynist bastards.

Man hating cuck
feminism is a crock of shit

What the fuck did you say to me? Do you realize that what you just said was oppressive. When women of power stand up and voice their opinion- and men like you try to SILENCE us! That is rape. You should be ashhamed

That's a noble goal. I wish you the best user

Feminism doesn't stand for equality
And how is that rape

You're using your gender privledge to control me. As a woman I constantly am on the lookout for the encroaching powers of masculine poison

Thank you - may mother Gaia bless you

That is not rape at all you're just in denial rape is sex or sexual touching without consent

I have no gender privilege white western women are the most privileged people on earth

>thinly veiled personal army request
Fuck off

Rape is when you use your power as a white cis gender male to force your will on someone who has no power in society. It is rape. I feel raped. And that's the problem with white men- you all think that just because you're not offended doesn't mean the rest of us aren't.

Take that back. Right. NOW

Fuck off thinking women's issues aren't serious

No because it's true and it's happened because of man haters like you duck off I'm out baiting cuck

do we really need a thread with big red at 6:39 in the morning?

being an entitled gimmedat bitch is not worth my breakfast, thanks

White women have more privledge than my fellow sisters, but you can't say any woman has ANY power in society. We're constantly controlled by men's influence and I wish you had one actual example of a woman being in actual power or a position of real influence. But you can't because we're constantly controlled by white men

This is offensive

what a load of shit, bitches have all the power...they got guys running around pissing themselves crying getting dumped left right and centre and if the man is just the slightest bit to the left when fucking then hey! the bitch gets up, takes the kid moves in with a new douche and claims child support for ever...new shoes and a make over every fortnight, right hunnies? thats all bitches care about right, being superficial?

Hitlery Clinton

men should apologise and pay reparations naow!

Nice bait, next time try harder

>no where to be for hours

what a surprise

I dont understand

This post is offensive for many reasons and I kindly request that the mods delete this. And to your point about children, they are our property. So I don't understand what the problem is

its not a surprise that queen latifah doesnt have any where to go. EVER.

>property

fuck up you child abusing shitbag. Only a sack of filth would mooch off an infant

Excuse me but I have places to go. Im a student who has to go to classes. I also organize protesters and swim 6 miles a day. I also manage to keep my blog active. I also read 3 books a week and also have been working on becoming a screenwriter in my spare time so I can change our entertainment industry

I'll debate you, but not on your terms. I'll keep it here. I don't want to hear your shrill voice. Lets begin. I think you are in a cult. Your movement does not allow outsiders to question your dogma and punishes even mild disobedience with public humiliation. You have unquestioned leaders and your own language. Sounds like a cult to me.

Show us her nudes. Chanty was a freak back when she didn't need a livestock scale.

Can you prove me wrong? Children BELONG to women and they're ours to abort if we want and ours to help them express their trans desires

>student
another awe inspiring stroke of individualism
>Feminist. Claims to be used as property
>Doesnt Like it
>Proceeds to have child under pretence of leaving and using said offspring as an atm card

>Being a feminist is 27/7
That's a lot of hours a day.

once its out your body you don't own shit bitch, thank god for feminist kryptonite, Child Protective Services

Here fishy, fishy, fishy...

>Children BELONG to women
You are mentally defective.

this is how women normally act

This is specific to feminists. It is a cult. That's why they flip out when anyone disagrees with them, no matter how mildly. It's why the feel justified in attempting to get people fired from their jobs over web posts. Its why they'll believe anything anyone says, as long as it supports the cult.

>children belong to women
>women belong to men

I'm not seeing the problem here

seriously dude this is how chicks act ALL THE TIME, the only difference is they come running out like they just cleaned the kitchen, but we know this is impossible cause they are lazy as ass

Tits or gtfo

Show us your tits or GTFO cunt.

Obvious troll but
>College
>Hard work
Lololol

It's shameful that so many of our newer users don't understand the fullest
meaning of this post. On the internet, you are anonymous.
This means that unlike in real life, your posts are valued on the merit of
their content as opposed to the individual who posted it.
Nobody cares what gender, race, socioeconomic standing, or anything else really
is on this site.
To bring up subjects such as gender means that it is the only thing interesting
about you. In this case, trying to win back girl privileges.
Only if you'll expose yourself for the world to see will you be granted any
attention for your gender, which appearently outweights anything you could say
otherwise.

Hence: Tits or GTFO.

Someone has never spent any time with any women. You are aware that anita sarfuckitnotgonnabotherian isn't all women right?

meh, male chivalry argument is a poor effort at best...if I was a cop id release the tear gas at their riots

as if you'd pull a chair out for a feminist anyway, unless your a beta dweeb cell phone toting pork pie hat wearin cuck

your own of those butch village people lesbians arnt you, wearing like overalls with nothing under the top with a yellow hippie flower on it and shit, lol

who the fuck cares, women are primates

So are you....

Ok ill call you. Just know im not your typical guy. If somethin ill be the one in the kitchen XD

one actual example of a woman being in actual power or a position of real influence. But you can't because we're constantly controlled by white men
Theresa May British Prime Minister, Queen Elizabeth Queen of britain, Nicola Sturgeon Scottish First Minister, so there's 3 women with masses of power and influence so stop your shit sating women have no power u absolute moronic fucktard.

Okay right off the bat - without even speaking to one single person on this board you start calling men inherently 'violent', ' mysoginistic', ' oppressive'. Those are harsh insults for people you haven't even met. Where's your sense of shame?

You are making life hard on yourself for every man will hate you as a result of your attitude. But of course, you will then blame them for their reactions. That's weak. And cowardly. And inhumane.