I am taking revenge on my old company. I am selling Sir Lannister (nikolaj coster-waldau) personal information. E-mail...

I am taking revenge on my old company. I am selling Sir Lannister (nikolaj coster-waldau) personal information. E-mail, Phone and adress.

Highest bidder.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Revenge for what? I bid 0 by the way, cause that's all this thread is worth.

Fine, you are the one missing out.

I mean I'm pretty flicking high, do I get something?

Chargeing me for cleaning the car ($175) when I left the company. And it was same condition as when I started.

stop being a faggot and post it if you have it otherwise gtfo

And that is his fault ........why?

All i hear is "I am to poor to buy what is being offered" .

It ain't but he is related with the company.

I bid $1.42

To low. Not worth the risk.

10,000 Gold Dragons

If you truly wanted revenge you would drop the info for free.

And what to the winning archer?

If you truely belive that I fall for that shit, then you must be more stupid than me.

No man, if you truly believe someone will pay you, then you are an imbecile. No wonder they could rip you off lmao

You are as dumb as a door dude. Sure I give away something worth a lot of money for a fan for free cause I am angry. Fucking primitive faggot, use your brain.

But keep crying faggot. You entertain me.

I'm tired of faggots not taking this serious. If you have an serious offer mail it to me at [email protected].

I bit the 3 tenddies I have stored under my soggy mattress that I've had for 5 years.

Also e-mail me if you can take down a homepage, then i give the information as thanks to.

Nigger you already so triggered you double post.
But alright, going to break it down for you.
His info is worth nothing. Zero. No value at all. Even for diehard fans. That guy will change his phone number and email via 24 hours, the adress is worthless too, because I bet he lives in either a gated community or his house is surrounded by 2m fences.
The only thing you can do with it is indeed to fuck with your old company and damage them by releasing the info. So their other customers lose trust or don't work with them anymore. Losing real money.

Retard

Welcome to Sup Forums, where no one is taken seriously. kys

Hahahaha, Somehow I trigger you, you say I double post. You write me a novel to read. Faggot I ain't even spending a second reading your shit. Either you make an offer, or you cry cause you are a poor faggot that can't afford it. Plain simple.

Ja jeg elsker det !!

If you are trying to get a realistic offer on information that anyone with enough determination could find, you are on the wrong site. Try Reddit you faggot.

Nobody will pay you a cent. Plain simple.

Well you won't poor faggot.

Bosse

I think you are poor because you're mad of having lost $175

He tries to sell somebody's email address so people can spam them and then posts his own email address, where he will surely receive spam. Stupid/10

Ill buy you a gf on the ge if you like?
Thats 10k right there

His home address is already listed online publicly. I guess it would be annoying for him having to change his phone and e-mail.

Basically you have nothing useful and no one will pay for it.

who the fuck is that gay lannister

bump for king-slaying

I'll pay you 500 drachmae and case of the finest Arbor gold wine!

lots of faggots here would actually love to have his phone numeber

Pff that faggot is not Kingslayer
THIS is a kingslayer

>shredzepplin
>rogue
already hate whoever played that

I bid 10,000 Quatloos!

OP where do you think you are you massive cum guzzling faggot. You don't deserve a cent fuck you. Also sage for massive faggotry.