H-Hello Anonymous!

H-Hello Anonymous!

It's that time again~
D-do you need a friend?
S-some general help or advice?
A h-hug?

I w-want you to know that you're n-not alone and I'm h-here for you. Don't s-suffer in s-silence, Anonymous

Reminder that Alice is evil and hates us all.

FUCK OFF YOU DIRTY FUCKING TRAP

just fucking kill yourself you attention whore

Hey, i need a friend. Took a girl out to the movies and then all my other friends made fun if me because i didnt see any "action" i hate my life.

Is there any tea today?

i just want to ask why are you stuttering?

will you do my homework for me?

also go to work for me and give me the money thanks

what is this cancer

I want you to know that I think you're cute and I enjoy your threads.

Maybe you should get better at dating.

Why can't you make a good cursive r?

are you a guy

SHOW YOUR FUCKING PENIS

Are you jewish? I seriously cannot take advice from a Jew. No offense, but you people are like rats. I hate rats. I never liked mickey mouse because i always thought of big ass rats who talk and have big noses and end up being Jews who give you advice. No. I don't like that. So please, no Jews.

She's going to claim that it's because she's a cripple.

D-did you enjoy the movie and d-date? If s-so then what's the problem?

That's something a twelve year old would say, leave underage fag

Did I hear... TRAP?!

Hi! Depressed widower here

N-not today! I'll be s-streaming later at 6PM though

W-what stutter?

Are you in possension of an Y chromosome?

I need to see your bulge outline in those yoga pants, for all that is holy.

How depressed are you?

You stream? Where?

Thank you! I appreciate the s-support

i-i m-mean t-this t-thing y-you d-do. Why do you do this?

have you tried not being 13?

can you show ur pussy?

Why do you fake the stutter? You don't have to.

Have a little art. This was my wife's favorite painting before she did an hero.

I liked the date. I guess if that counts as something. But every one tells me shes the biggest slut, i walked away action less. Maybe ill be forever alone.

T-Twitch, almost everyday. .tv/celtyplays

I'm here for you, t-tell me whats on your mind?

Did she kill herself because it was upside down?

Your g is perfect, learn to make an r.

Alice, I have been wondering for quite a while, do you have partially Asian ancestry?

I have the oddest recollection that your natural hair color is dark.

Hey Alice, how did you get nerve damage?

woah dude why is your stuff on the ceiling

Fuck off Australia.

You r-really shouldn't feel the need to listen to w-what others say, especially if you enjoyed yourself

I'll do my best to make it

If that's true, then what's wrong with you?

Do you know when the date could've gone bad?

You should figure this out if you want to have successful dates in the future.

disarming method. People with stutters usually arent viewed as having malicious intent

She's half and half Asian.

why do people think overwatch is good?

Alice, how do I impress a girl on the first date with a budget of $40?

but its very annoying there is no need to do it in writing. She is just wasting my time since i have to read through it more, and she have to write like this also wastiing time

Her mom stabbed her in the nerves or something.

That was the story at one point, I'm sure it's different now.

Cause my life is completely out of whack now

>WTF
Watches at 0 $?

get her some of that blue apron nah mean

Give her the good dick.

back from where?

if it was really a waste of your time, I dont think you would still be in the thread. Besides, it only takes a couple extra nano-seconds to read?

Hello there lovely. It's nice to see you back.

Make a cheese and charcuterie picnic and go to the park.

I r-really really like that image!

It's taken me a long time to g-get where I am now f-from where I was before in the past t-to now.

Yes! V-very observant.

T-that's it, Anonymous! I'm proud of you

Have a bit of mid century modern impressionism.

A girl that i've been seeing and fucking got caught up with her parents. Her parents texted me with HER phone saying that they found a lovely video of her sucking me off. I think the best option is to not respond to it, so i didn't. Then the next day she messages me saying that they are taking her to a clinic to get tested for STD's. Im of course clean, but idk how to handle this whole situation. She is 19 and theyre treating her like a 14 year old, but if i say anything it would just make things worse. Idk what to do

Oh shit, you watch The Cleveland Show?

Not a lot of people know that that show is actually good.

can't you just type like a normal person? holy fuck

To be fair, most action movies these days are kinda boring

She is creating a weird personality cult around this awkward and fake 'i-i w-w-will be your savior' persona. To help it take off she repeats the same stuff that make her stand out (and feel special) in every thread, like the "stuttering", the picture, the way she dresses. She appears to be very keen on helping other people, and often has a bunch of mindless thralls to blow smoke up her ass come with her. Don't be mistaken though, this act is completely pathological and narcissistic in nature.

She's 19 but how old are you

I come in penis

if you just want to fuck someone, you shouldn't focus on dating them.

are you a dude

I need new rpg games to play i dont know which ones

Talk to her about it if you can.

M-minigolf! It's usually n-not very expensive and it's fun to c-compete.

Hello S-Sky

It's by Allison Kibbe

/thread

What a community of sad individuals.

Even if you had a stutter that shit wouldn't make you fucking type extra letters and hyphens you fucking dipshit. Advice on what? How to act like a fucking 12 year old?

Where have you been? I haven't seen you in a few days. Right now I'm watching you play mario kart while yelling and cursing at the game, having some keks

P pillars of e eternity

This is wrong, you are wrong, this is not the place for what you do. These fags do not need to be pampered and coddled by some wanna be weeb chick. The newfags need to feel like shit. You are obviously getting off on this some how and using this board to stroke your ego, so please. Fuck right the hell off and dont come back. What you are doing is wrong and what I thought was originally satire, this is not good for this board.
Leave.

Hey Alice,
the long short of it is that I keep getting myself into relationships with girls I'm only sexually attracted to. Now it's blown up in my face for the third time and im lonely. Advice on how to make friends that arent anything more or less?

I wanna kiss you. That's it.

No, but she has a penis.

The Cleveland show kicks ass

Hey Alice, it's Grocery Guy again. Just wanted to throw another "thank you" your way and let you know that I'm now swimming in food, thanks to you.

i hate you, alice
these newfags don't deserve your cheer and giddy demeanor

what's the best way for some one to receive help if they've never been helped...

Alice can you say something sweet to me please?

How are you doing Jill?

Fuck yeah it does.

heyyy alice is back, heres some lewds

should post these threads on r9k instead

MUH NICK KNACKS

Be upfront that you're only looking to fuck and that the relationship will never be any deeper than that, my man.

Most girls will leave but some will be down. But be careful, most of the girls who are down aren't actually down and just think that they can change you. Do your best to kill that idea for them.

There is an equivalent on /r9k/ already

I hope today is just as pleasant as you are, hon, and tomorrow's even brighter.

Were you gone for so long because you killed your voice on your stream?

you cant post pictures of yourself on r9k

If she was any bit genuine, she would help others without seeking personal gain or publicity, like many people on here do.

Welcome back!