What's it like to be able to drive across your entire country in a matter of hours...

What's it like to be able to drive across your entire country in a matter of hours? It takes me longer than this to drive to the next province. And France is one of the biggest countries in Europe ffs.

feels like nothing

Canada big yurop small

What are the gears of a Slovenian car? First gear, second gear, third gear, Austria.

37 hour non stop drive. Naw.

>Canadan's are this buttblasted because they can't build motorways and a trip to the next iceberg takes weeks on a dog sled

>France is smaller than fucking QUEBEC

kek'd

fuck

>I like driving for hours and hours and see NOTHING but woods.

gee, sure is intresting

>What's it like to be able to drive across your entire country in a matter of hours?

never really thought about it, it's just you new worlders who live in big ass countries

2 hour drive

is france even a real country?

Maybe, just maybe. now consider this. Having a huge continent spanning country isn't the norm?

Marseille est pas la ville la plus au Sud du continent, c'est Perpignan et Dunkerque est au Nord de Calais aussi, Bouchard.

Enjoy being forced into tight quarters full of immigrants over tge coming decades. I'll be out here on my acre of land that costs peanuts.

why do your faggots suddenly speaks french in an english speaking board and to a canadian?
Is it intentionaly to make us look bad?

Thanks for the lesson in French geography. Now speak English or fuck right off.

Lol thanks, I can't stand when French people do that, they do it on a football forum I post on too.

>I live in Bumfuck: Province Nowhere
>Total Population: 1, cause I'm an introvert/autist(?)
>My land is worth penauts cause, WHO the fuck would wanna live here

You're doing everyone else a favor and you don't even know it

top lel

Actually, it takes more than a week to go from one part of france to another.

It's Bouchard, the Quebecois.

Fantastic post

>old world """""""""""""nations""""""""""""""

i dont get it

I can't tell. I rarely even leave my state unless I drive to Hamburg

how could you know?

>americans don't understand how a manual gearbox work
Memes aside, by the time the Slovene shifts in the 4th gear he is already in Austria because his country is small. This said either you have zero knowledge of cars or are underage.

>mfw that's how long it takes me to drive to the next city over 100K

Gears are something normal people have in their cars. The higher gear the faster you go. Slovenia is so small by the time you hit fourth you've reached another country. Another country is a bit like another state.

>not having a shitton of wasted space is considered a bad thing