What the fuck is wrong with Piers Morgan

>piers morgan is a cunt
this is not news
we been known this

he and his whole family should be executed on live tv

What if I came to your country and killed your second amendment

Bitch shouldn't be a murderer then

>"What if I came to your house and killed your pet cat?"

Just tell me when and I'll load slugs instead of 00 buck. Don't wanna damage the trophy.

It is a valid question and those cretins should be ashamed of themselves. I hope they get raped in Hell.

Tears Morgan is just upset that a 12 year old girl is manlier than she is.

Animals should be hunted for food, not for entertainment like trophy hunting

pet cat ≠ random shit deer

Then her father shoots you for breaking and entering?

Is there something wrong with Piers Morgan that he thinks his stinted view of the world is correct? He's already lost the gun debate numerous times, was in charge of the celebrity hacking scandal, and has never done anything of worth. Why the fuck is he still allowed a soapbox?

He's no better than Katie Hopkins.

okay Chief Raging Pussy

I was hoping she would start crying

What if I came to your house and killed your parents?

really makes you think
uh Sup Forums? would you kill Hitler if he was gay and doing so made you a homophobe

>Be Brit
>See this morning.
>Rant at that cunt on TV while spontaneously adopting an American accent

Truly I channeled the spirit of the God Emperor. Seriously though, what would he kill the cat with, a plastic spoon?

Katie Hopkins is based though, a cunt but based. She's just officially LE EBULEST EVAR because she triggers so many Mudslimes and Tumblrinas.

Americans are fucking retarded

The meat from the giraffe kill went to the locals. It was hunted for food.

Katie Hopkins is a baiting cunt. That's exactly her appeal, and exactly what Piers Morgan has always been.

Piers gets away with it because he's a liberal idiot. We should be holding both of these cunts accountable as baiters.

this is what he gets for messing with lil benji. he got kaballah'd

BAN THE GUNS. BAN THE DAMN GUNS.

I was hoping the little cunt would start crying honestly.

Hunters are literal subhumans.

>Goes from running a newspaper to having his own prime time show in America, as well as an interview show
>Show tanks badly
>Has to go back to Britain to do early morning programming

How long before he kills himself? He had his one shot, his one opportunity, he tried to capture it but let it slip

>I was hoping the little cunt would start crying honestly.
They mere fact that a 12 year old girl managed to not let emotions get in the way of her response was incredible. Piers does that shit all the time. He can't find a logical way to beat these people so he tries to do it emotionally

She's one of the only people with the balls to openly call out Rapefugees and Rotherham.

why do amerifats have the need to kill things for fun? that's nigger behaviour

This little bitch has a smart mouth.

Anti-Hunters are retarded as fuck.

Some species like Deer will eat all vegetation and virtually destroy all plant life in the area. And, no, "durr just insert wolves into the woods" is not a viable solution

Good for her.

However, Piers Morgan is equally as cunty and clickbaity and yet he's accepted by the general public. Literally why?

Actually, having these principals make people like me intellectually superior to immoral cretins like you. Try to do and be better, you overgrown child.